• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the math and that's roughly 6 straight days of watching Spongebob. No food or rest. Not including movies, games, comics, or other supplementary material.
My comment was a joke, clearly. I would never subject someone to that much Spongebob in one sitting, or across two weeks.

Earlier stuff may've been good, mainly when we were younger, but the more modern stuff is downright garbage and so cringe that it's hard to watch, even if you're a child.

I do like how death battle didn't waste a new franchize without pairing it with pointless capeshit. Truely Death Battle being in it's natural state.
most of the Capeshit Mu be popular tho
Harley vs Jinx-Popular
Tetsuo vs Magneto-popular
idk on the next time but most of them been popular Mu so not their fault

most of the Capeshit Mu be popular tho
Harley vs Jinx-Popular
Tetsuo vs Magneto-popular
idk on the next time but most of them been popular Mu so not their fault
I don't digree but "Too much capeshit" is basically death battle's base state.
Also I feel that Homer might actually have been a fair match if you give him some non-canon stuff.

I don't digree but "Too much capeshit" is basically death battle's base state.
Also I feel that Homer might actually have been a fair match if you give him some non-canon stuff.
Homer
is a beast. His composite ToH's profile alone is probably soloing street tiers

The real world is already preparing for a nuclear war. And the vs debating world is now being "thrown with nukes". Things can just go nuts.

Really wonder though: how does this affect the cosmology determination of other verses?

Like does that shake the verdicts on Homura Akemi vs... I-No or Hunter Zolomon for instance? No Godspeed does not need that to destroy Garou. Nor does Grodd need that to destroy Mojo Jojo.
Well so one allegedly Star level SF Aquaman vs one likely Galaxy level Spongebob huh?
Does make it "apparently" fairer than DB Steven Universe vs DB Star Butterfly

Tbh the next time is probably better than SpongeBob vs Gumball or Chowder

I still feel sorry for missing a chance for Gumball Watterson and this feeling likely does not fade away soon.

Bless you who posted that image few days ago.

sorry.png
You know the marvelous part? This can be used in the fight of a Godspeed MU (E.g. vs Garou)

sorry.png

oh yeah, Guardian Tales is officially coming out tomorrow for Switch so I found another MU for the verse.
oaaL6BO.jpg
Well prepare character names, verse and close connections list thanks.

8671433-9962474436-unkno.png

This whole fight was so good, loved the interactions, the use of lighting, the scene where Trunks is trying out the summoning cards reminiscent to the gacha game lol/loved the nostalgic callback to GT adventures of Goku and Pan, loved how there powers interacted eachother and the damage scale was definitely a step up from Wally vs Sonic. ofc the OST goes without saying. My favourite fight this season.

Well prepare character names, verse and close connections list thanks.
the girl is loraine (Guardian Tales) the boy is xellos (Slayer)

and basically they are almost the same character lol.

Beings that always have a smile in their eyes, always have their eyes closed, they look kind and friendly, but in reality they are creatures with ambiguous intentions, they take human form but their true form is a more "eldritch" one (Loraine is basically Labose or a part of this virus and Xellos is Mazoku demonic spiritual beings born from, and feed on, humanity's negative energy) and their loyalty is usually quite doubtful towards the main characters.

I don't think this has been posted yet

Odd question, but Silver was considered considerably stronger than Sonic was in his fight against Wally correct? Just wondering, it's pretty common that the updated analysis puts the same character or those of the same verse much stronger down the line. I recall Archie Sonic having an universal feat was kind of his big deal in the post Mario vs Sonic 2 Q&A.

"It's also worth pointing out that arguments like this have only been recent on some vs forums, whereas episodes are made weeks in advance (and we did ask about potentially adding a black box for it in the episode). - UltraGuy"
Hmm~
Weeks in advance ONLY. I thought the mistakes have been made months ago given the production streamline and the cost and time and effort spent on the animation and post-production parts

in the AdamApoc commentary, they said they added footage from the newly released Black Adam trailers/promos so they could add/edit an episode as close as weeks from premiering.

Do you guys think Swan is voicing one of the characters in the next fight and that's why he was so excited?

Anyways, off to bed. Big day tomorrow. I can't wait to see the chat's reaction to the fight+the next time

In fairness to Death Battle, it seems like from Ultra's Q and A, that when they did the research, DBH was still MFTL+ on this wiki/the latest immeasurable speed justifications were not even materialized yet. Immeasurable speed DBH is still relatively new on this site remember.

This is a one time let off btw, if they're still not immeasurable in a future DBH matchup then they get properly cooked 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back