• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When said conservatism, as previously shown in Thor vs Vegeta, gets to the point where you fail basic math, and now here, where said numbers shouldn't even be a factor, it goes past the point of being safe, and into downplay territory. There was literally no reason to crunch DBH down like that, as they still could've argued Silver winning.
Oh no don't get the wrong idea, I agree but If nothing else it wasn't in so good taste as you said and I expressed my feelings on it above. Guess there's always hope they'll extrapolate Xeno Goku vs whoev tf he faces, this is there first time doing Heroes/Xeno anyway

"Since I already know they won't massively **** up their stats." aren't you literally one of the guys pushing for complex-multi Touhou with immeasurable speed? Lol, you ain't fooling anybody. We all know in your heart of hearts you have chars like Sakuya way, way higher than the universal and finite speeds we know they'll be put at thus far. Compared to where you want them and believe them to be at, that's a literal infinite difference with what we know Db buys thus far.

Also, I can accept Silver being able to edge Trunks out, but I'll make this clear for anyone who still doesn't get it. The way they argued it left a very sour taste in my mouth.
Yeah, but unlike you, I can actually accept people not buying those stats. I know they're high as ****, but I also know DB ain't touching any of that with a ten-foot pole. Uni + (presumably) MFTL+ stats are ******* fine, and if DB makes it so that's a casual audience's perception of Touhou stats? God, that'd be ******* great.

In no world would I consider universal Touhou a "massive **** up", when that's what I personally push for when talking to someone who isn't VSBW-poisoned like me. I bought those stats for years and it's fine if others do the same.

Actually that's something I need to ask, what DID Silver do to Trunks? Did he like erase him or did he like scrambles his molecules? How it looks in motion doesn't give me any concrete clues
8671393-edisondon%27tthinktohardaboutit.jpg

so SpongeAqua sprites or hand-drawn? I don't think they have budget for another hand-drawn if they're going with live action for Jason vs Michael, if that match-up is even happening, because now this opens up the possibility of Sauron vs Litch/Voldemort of being the halloween episode this year, as much as that would be ass

so SpongeAqua sprites or hand-drawn? I don't think they have budget for another hand-drawn if they're going with live action for Jason vs Michael, if that match-up is even happening, because now this opens up the possibility of Sauron vs Litch/Voldemort of being the halloween episode this year, as much as that would be ass
Sprites easily
nah Jason vs Michael is the Halloween Mu

Yeah, but unlike you, I can actually accept people not buying those stats. I know they're high as ****, but I also know DB ain't touching any of that with a ten-foot pole. Uni + (presumably) MFTL+ stats are ******* fine, and if DB makes it so that's a casual audience's perception of Touhou stats? God, that'd be ******* great.

In no world would I consider universal Touhou a "massive **** up", when that's what I personally push for when talking to someone who isn't VSBW-poisoned like me. I bought those stats for years and it's fine if others do the same.
Nice goalpost shift there on what you previously said. Also, excuse me for being annoyed at abilities and other such things being ignored/not represented, as well as a speed rating not being given when it should've(Ultra, much as he screwed up, even admitted two feats have merit for it). Then the episode itself doesn't acknowledge them because... what? You could give the same leeway to Silver? Even though they're already giving him leeway, so that excuse doesn't even make sense?

Also, guys, I'm not sure time constraints is even it. They could've slotted in an explanation for Immeasurable Trunks being slower than Archie Silver in like 30 seconds at most, if they're being concise and precise with it. The whole speed thing is legit just a massive blunder, and again, I hope Ben's aware of how much the DB community is gonna be meme-ing him for saying that there's many occasions where Trunks could take it, when he's a finite speed character by their episode's own words going up against a character with immeasurable speed. With that context, he's doomed in every scenario, bar one where he cuts Silver down before he goes super, which involves him having foreknowledge of it beforehand.

Just as an add on here, Fujiwara, if I'm coming across as too aggressive to you here, then I apologize for that, but I'll just say this now. I'mma keep you to your word, if the Hit vs Sakuya MU happens and what I said before occurs. If you do end up getting triggered by the episode in the end, we both know how poorly what you've just said to me is gonna have aged, so I better not see you ready to throw hands in here after you've been this vehement.

Also, shit, I just realized I opened myself to the "What are you, Fujiwara's mom." joke. ****!

Btw now that I'm listening to the track again, it might honestly be my favorite this season. I feel like every aspect of this season - the MUs, the tracks, the visuals, the fights themselves, the analyses - are all a step up from season 8 on average, even if I don't think we've hit the highest highs of S8 in S9. A lot can change in 5 episodes, though, and I'll gladly take a season that almost never dips below a high 8/10.

I find it ******* hilarious that were will be more rage when the episodes comes out tomorrow. People are going to make hour long debooking videos, Kirbonic is going to write a whole damn book on this episode-there will be walls of texts in the comments-and at the same time, there's literally a shitpost episode coming after-which has ******* Spongebob lol

It's an 8/10 ep for me, there were more than a few things that really detract the episode from it being -nigh~perfect, it's definitely got a great OST and now after re-listening it's growing on me even more.

I feel like if Liam was the one researching that side of it wouldn't have been as botched in some aspects. or at least co-research it.

I find it ******* hilarious that were will be more rage when the episodes comes out tomorrow. People are going to make hour long debooking videos, Kirbonic is going to write a whole damn book on this episode-there will be walls of texts in the comments-and at the same time, there's literally a shitpost episode coming after-which has ******* Spongebob lol
IMHO, I think Spongebob is a valid fighter all in all, memes and silliness aside. I think the hilarious part is that Spongebob is fighting the meme version superfriends Aquaman of all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back