• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i just made a MU that is a massive stomp but it's very themathic and i like it, definetly will put it in my Archie Sonic MU chart
unknown.png
A.D.A.M vs Kars (Archie Sonic vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventures)
Both are antagonists that have goals of them becoming the most powerful beings in their respective worlds. They try to achieve these goals by using powerful gems (Chaos emeralds and Red Stone of Aja). They are so obssesed with these goals that they will go so far as killing their family members (A.D.A.M framing Mecha, which results into Eggman giving her order to self-destruct and Kars killing his parents, as well as everyone else who he knew in his village). Both were mysterious and unstoppable when anyone tried to fight them for most of the story. Both have pretty calm and no-nonsense personalities, however they also have a very sadistic side (A.D.A.M enjoying hurting his enemies and Kars loves moments when his enemies are in weak state and panicking). At the end of their journeys, they manage to finally gather the stones which they looked for and use them to gain their final forms (Super A.D.A.M and ultimate Kars), which essentially accomplishes their goals. After that, they fight against the cocky protagonists of their series (Sonic and Joseph). It seems like they have the upper hand in the fight, however, they still lose because of forces they couldn't control (Tommy the turtle taking control over A.D.A.M's body and in the end sacrificing himself by getting blasted by the Egg Fleet, which kills him and A.D.A.M in the process and the Red Stone of Aja was drawn to Kars's Hamon which caused the Volcano to erupt which ended with Kars in Space). They both have greatly influenced their worlds with them not even realizing that (A.D.A.M.'s failed scheme provided Feist, the new ruler of the Special Zone, with near absolute power, as he fused all the gems into seven differently colored Emeralds and Kars creating the Stone Mask, which would eventually lead to Dio Brando getting it, causing the century-long conflict between the Joestars and Brandos). Also, Kars calls himself the ultimate life form, while A.D.A.M claims he is more powerful than the ultimate form.

Last edited:
By the way, does anyone have a good MU for Yujiro Hanma? I've been bouncing around various ones for him and the issue I've run into is all the opponents I've come up with for him either stomp him or have better opponents themselves.
NotoriouSoda really likes Yujiro vs Hayato Furinji
Both characters are the strongest creatures in their respective series being physically superior in every way to any other human. They are masters of basically all kinds of martial arts. They are members of families known to be prodigies for fighting. Both are capable of learning literally any technique just by observing it once. The main objective of the protagonists of both series is to defeat them. Both have an exclusive technique that consists of using their opponents as if they were human weapons. Yujiro can grab his opponents and use them like nunchucks and Hayato can throw people like shurikens at his opponents at high speeds.
I can't say my opinion on the MU because i don't really know these characters that well but NotoriouSoda is the Baki guy here, so i trust him.

Both characters are the strongest creatures in their respective series being physically superior in every way to any other human. They are masters of basically all kinds of martial arts. They are members of families known to be prodigies for fighting. Both are capable of learning literally any technique just by observing it once. The main objective of the protagonists of both series is to defeat them. Both have an exclusive technique that consists of using their opponents as if they were human weapons. Yujiro can grab his opponents and use them like nunchucks and Hayato can throw people like shurikens at his opponents at high speeds.
I can't say my opinion on the MU because i don't really know these characters that well but NotoriouSoda is the Baki guy here, so i trust him.
Interesting, I'll look into it some myself, thanks.

By the way, does anyone have a good MU for Yujiro Hanma? I've been bouncing around various ones for him and the issue I've run into is all the opponents I've come up with for him either stomp him or have better opponents themselves.
Eh... I still vibe with Akuma Vs Yujiro, the banter and how thematic the MU is always appeals to me. I kinda stopped caring if a MU is a stomp tbh (I mean just look at this site's SBA and speed equalized rules yet plenty of Vs threads still end up as stomps). Ofc after Shao Khan Vs Akuma, I've accepted Yujiro Vs Akuma won't happen (at least not on DB).

Ofc I still dislike boring predictable MUs and toxic spite MUs tho.

Man, i just made a MU that is a massive stomp but it's very themathic and i like it, definetly will put it in my Archie Sonic MU chart
unknown.png
A.D.A.M vs Kars (Archie Sonic vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventures)
Both are antagonists that have goals of them becoming the most powerful beings in their respective worlds. They try to achieve these goals by using powerful gems (Chaos emeralds and Red Stone of Aja). They are so obssesed with these goals that they will go so far as killing their family members (A.D.A.M framing Mecha, which results into Eggman giving her order to self-destruct and Kars killing his parents, as well as everyone else who he knew in his village). Both were mysterious and unstoppable when anyone tried to fight them for most of the story. Both have pretty calm and no-nonsense personalities, however they also have a very sadistic side (A.D.A.M enjoying hurting his enemies and Kars loves moments when his enemies are in weak state and panicking). At the end of their journeys, they manage to finally gather the stones which they looked for and use them to gain their final forms (Super A.D.A.M and ultimate Kars), which essentially accomplishes their goals. After that, they fight against the cocky protagonists of their series (Sonic and Joseph). It seems like they have the upper hand in the fight, however, they still lose because of forces they couldn't control (Tommy the turtle taking control over A.D.A.M's body and in the end sacrificing himself by getting blasted by the Egg Fleet, which kills him and A.D.A.M in the process and the Red Stone of Aja was drawn to Kars's Hamon which caused the Volcano to erupt which ended with Kars in Space). They both have greatly influenced their worlds with them not even realizing that (A.D.A.M.'s failed scheme provided Feist, the new ruler of the Special Zone, with near absolute power, as he fused all the gems into seven differently colored Emeralds and Kars creating the Stone Mask, which would eventually lead to Dio Brando getting it, causing the century-long conflict between the Joestars and Brandos). Also, Kars calls himself the ultimate life form, while A.D.A.M claims he is more powerful than the ultimate form.
Looks sick, but oof, rip Kars
Based MU

Interesting matchup, don’t really know the connections cause I haven’t seen One Piece though.
Both were introduce in the series as Antagonists as Franky fought Luffy and the Strawhats and Peridot fought Steven and the Crystal Gems. Both utilize Technology and gears that truly make them formidable opponents. Franky is a cyborg and uses many inventions like General Franky and Peridot uses machines and her Peribots. Later in the series both joined the main characters and became good people.

What are the connections for them?
  • They are purple-clad princesses.
  • Both come from another planet (Blaze is from another dimension entirely while Starfire is just from another planet.) which makes both of them aliens.
  • The reason they left their worlds is because of a villain threatening the safety of their worlds.
  • Their names have something to do with fire.
  • They have similar abilities. Fire/heat manipulation, flight, energy projection, super speed, etc.
  • Both of them can use a different form of solar energy as power (Blaze's Sol Emeralds and Starfire's starbolts, etc.)
  • They fight against world-conquering threats to save both their world and their newfound friends' world.

Tronne Bonne is most popular, not sure if its "the fight". Metal Sonic was other popular option.
Metal Sonic v Bowser Jr kinda sucks thematically and fight-wise, it generally only has the connections of them being the sons/son figure of Bowser and Eggman and just being a much, much worse version of that fight. It services as a DBX and nothing more. It feels like a fight made out of no other option. Plus Metal also has several other better opponents to my knowledge.

Metal Sonic v Bowser Jr kinda sucks thematically and fight-wise, it generally only has the connections of them being the sons/son figure of Bowser and Eggman and just being a much, much worse version of that fight. It services as a DBX and nothing more. It feels like a fight made out of no other option. Plus Metal also has several other better opponents to my knowledge.
That's not all tho, they also are the dopplegangers of main protagonists (Bowser JR in his Shadow Mario form).
But yeah, this MU still sucks lol, all Mario vs Sonic MUs do, except Bowser vs Eggman, that one's good, the rest are total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back