• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure we all know that. It's probably gonna happen. Hopefully they spend time on making the fight and all look good, cause the analysis doesn't even have to be given since everyone and their mom knows Chief realistically wouldn't last 2 seconds. Man is basically one of the fodder demons to Doomguy.

Pretty sure we all know that. It's probably gonna happen. Hopefully they spend time on making the fight and all look good, cause the analysis doesn't even have to be given since everyone and their mom knows Chief realistically wouldn't last 2 seconds. Man is basically one of the fodder demons to Doomguy.
Chief is basically a Marauder to Doomguy actually, same tier and everything lol

Doomguy options

Spawn-Ghost Rider and Demi Fiend says hi
Rick Taylor-Obscurity and a failed reboot didn't help matters
Tadano-Horten hears a Who tier not that popular of an SMT Character
Tbh I kinda just wanna see Chief vs Samus at this point
that ship sailed along time ago

Chief VS Samus isn't entirely unlikely. It's still a MU seen as very possible by the G1 peeps and is sort of a legacy MU.

Unsure if they'll scale Samus to the stuff we have, as I think some of them were buying into some downgrades for Metroid, but I think the actual researchers buy Planet level and MFTL+ still. Doesn't help that with the needs Samus still would've beaten Chief anyways.

But yeah I wouldn't consider it impossible

Chief VS Samus isn't entirely unlikely. It's still a MU seen as very possible by the G1 peeps and is sort of a legacy MU.

Unsure if they'll scale Samus to the stuff we have, as I think some of them were buying into some downgrades for Metroid, but I think the actual researchers buy Planet level and MFTL+ still. Doesn't help that with the needs Samus still would've beaten Chief anyways.

the g1 peeps ain't apart of the DB team

plus legacy aspect don't mean shit that much especially when folks hype it to happen last year and nothing came out it

not to mention the crew hasn't shown interest in it

FRme4qXXoAInbaA
FRm57IHXIAEyiu9

AFAIK, the only rematches that have any chance of happening at this point are

Chief vs Doomguy 2, because of just how much has changed for Doomguy since the episode came out

Eggman vs Wily 2 due to how amazing it would be to see a modern army battle, and due to it's legacy as Ben's swansong as an animator (Though Bowser vs Eggman's popularity does hurt it's chances)

Ragna vs Sol 2 because it's the only other one I've seen requests for, mainly from Arcsys fans, and considering how much has changed for both series it wouldn't be that bad an idea.

Chief vs Doomguy 2, because of just how much has changed for Doomguy since the episode came out

Eggman vs Wily 2 due to how amazing it would be to see a modern army battle, and due to it's legacy as Ben's swansong as an animator (Though Bowser vs Eggman's popularity does hurt it's chances)

Ragna vs Sol 2 because it's the only other one I've seen requests for, mainly from Arcsys fans, and considering how much has changed for both series it wouldn't be that bad an idea.
Ragna vs Sol 2 i think may get the DBX treatment like they did with Goopa vs Koopa 2

Well they miss the mark already. And... most people die down in Samus vs Chief after they look at the other opponents the other Metroid characters have.

the g1 peeps ain't apart of the DB team

plus legacy aspect don't mean shit that much especially when folks hype it to happen last year and nothing came out it

not to mention the crew hasn't shown interest in it
Well technically they have shown interest at introducing more Metroid characters - during the SA-X vs Carnage Community Death Battle.

Unlikely Samus vs Chief but SA-X, Ridley and Dark Samus - maybe even Mother Brain or Samus returning but not fighting Chief or Boba Fett (can be Mega Man X tbh).

Ragna vs Sol 2 i think may get the DBX treatment like they did with Goopa vs Koopa 2
Can see the MUs coming back and can see them as DBX.

I hope so. Even if I can't play fighting games worth a crap and thus will never be good at either one's main series, it seems like a really interesting debate.

And to be fair, there's other routes they could go to for Guilty Gear vs BlazBlue matchups. AFAIK Hazama vs I-No is pretty good, and most of Hazama's other best options have alts.

BesideMyself.jpg

I hope so. Even if I can't play fighting games worth a crap and thus will never be good at either one's main series, it seems like a really interesting debate.

And to be fair, there's other routes they could go to for Guilty Gear vs BlazBlue matchups. AFAIK Hazama vs I-No is pretty good, and most of Hazama's other best options have alts.

BesideMyself.jpg
Guilty Gear is more popular than it was before and the researchers have taken interest in it last year

The question is what Mu is good for a Runback to test the waters

Guys.....I'm starting to think Squidward vs Bakugo is next....both MHA and Spongebob had recent DB cast episodes and it's a fight nobody would expect.

I know it sounds crazy....

Guys.....I'm starting to think Squidward vs Bakugo is next....both MHA and Spongebob had recent DB cast episodes and it's a fight nobody would expect.

I know it sounds crazy....
Everything is possible.
Just... Why.
And Mario saying "So Long Gay Hedgehog" nailed the "Dorkly Mario" they presented.
What is nailed in Cloud Strife in saying "Let's mosey asshole" as they presented

Also Uni/Multi+ Doomguy is actually legit?
Yeah Multiversal Doomslayer is pretty solid considering how the entire plot of Ancient Gods works lol.

I think the "dark side" here doesn't actually imply that Koishi is some psychopath like in KKHTA (Absolutely hate that series, lol) but rather the fact that she has a pretty deppressing backstory with her being forgotten by pretty much everyone and struggling to get any friends whatsoever

I mean, kinda? At least Satori lives in a cool mansion and people actually remember her, plus she has a nuclear crow as a pet, that is success in my book

I agree with you on the rest
I guess OP could be referring to that but I think "dark side" was probably the wrong term for em to choose there.

Also holy based on being united in ******* despising KKHTA, I could write essays on my hatred of that ******* series man. I'm semi-infamous on Twitter for bitching about it lol.

Also yeah lol the Satori point was very nitpicky on my end but lol that's how I am. Also one minor thing I wanted to mention, but I believe Koishi can still be remembered by others, but ONLY those who knew her before closing her eye/those who are aware of Satori, which is why the protagonists, Orin & Okuu, and others like Byakuren or Kokoro can remember her. But those are very specific and hard to meet circumstances within the series overall though lol. I forget if there's a direct statement about this or not.

I know Lain from Serial Experiments Lain is Koishi's other most popular MU, but I haven't checked into it at all myself to see if it's any good (mainly because SEL doesn't have a VS Wiki page lol).

Didn’t Bowser win the CDB unanimously last month?
To be fair.... Youtube Comments section debating......... And I wouldn't expect a Mario vs Sonic DB poll to go any differently after how MvS2 and Sonic stats on the show generally look.
Not really a fan of Shadow returning.
I do admittedly like some of Shadow's remaining DBs, he doesn't need to be on DB again at all I don't think. People are probably only still asking because 2 of his episodes suck and his most recent one was a stomp match, I'd imagine.
And Mario saying "So Long Gay Hedgehog" nailed the "Dorkly Mario" they presented.
I ******* hate that episode so much dude god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back