• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats bit too much shitpost feeling.

Also Bart vs Cartman exists.

...huh, how many kid vs kid DBs are there?
I mean, Power unironically has connections with Cartman, not to mention she's apparently partially inspired by him
Also, I'm not sure, I think a fair amount. Do teens count? i think they should

I mean, Power unironically has connections with Cartman, not to mention she's apparently partially inspired by him
Yeah, sub-18 vs sub-18 I guess.

Somehow Mario is 25 or sth lke that which is weird. Only thing that came to my mind is att Bieber vs Black which lol

How much of a difference does the version make? Is she as strong as the top tiers or absurdly stronger than her game counter part?
Well... we have profiles for Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Continuity), Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Genesis Wave) so we can have a brief idea about what Cream from Archie Comics can do.

Love your reaction.

Power (Chainsaw Man) vs Eric Cartman
1. Power vs Cartman as a MU exists
2. Power unironically has connections with Cartman
3. she's apparently partially inspired by him
What have I just read

Last edited:
Sub-18 vs Sub-18 aged DBs seem to be:

TMNT BR
Black vs Bieber
Potentially Pokemon BR
Gaara vs Toph att
Mega Man vs Astro Boy?
Pokemon vs Digimon
Potentially Lucario vs Renamon
Naruto vs Ichigo at their younger peaks
...maybe Crash vs Spyro?
Mega Man BR? nope
Aang vs Edward at their younger peaks
Sasuke vs Hiei at their younger peaks?
Miles vs Static
Leo vs Jason
Danny vs Jake
Zuko vs Shoto
Steven vs Star

That is a lot of minors in their kill list

Last edited:
So less than 8 hours to "exactly" know who wins and who are next.
(By now we all earn how to use a spoiler tab tight?)

Off topic:

I lodged 2 commissions to Brandon Yates. For 2 different matchups in my mind. Obviously.
Tricky part is: One was not picked but the other was picked, and was duly invoiced and paid.
What could that mean?

First Tanjiro vs Jonathan. Then Jonathan vs Tanjiro. Then Jonathan Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado. Then Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar. Then they drop the surname of Tanjiro "Kamado" but not of Jonathan "Joestar". What were they thinking.

Anyone else hear rumors about next time?

2 new verses, this time a weird MU might actually happen.
Since this is just rumors from nowhere I shall just hear with grains of salt.

2 characters from 2 new verses? That eliminates a lot of matchup choices surprisingly - hold it. Tetsuo Shima vs Accelerator or Shinji Ikari count as 2 characters from 2 new verses. Does Miyuki Sone vs Monika count? Or Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath? Or Serious Sam vs Duke Nukem? Bill Rizer vs Marco Rossi?

Last edited:
On the bright-side it kinda gives Toffee stans more than enough ammunition lol!

Seriously tho, SVTFOE is pretty much another example on why trying to be episodic and serialised at the same time is nearly always a bad idea (It's more coherent to stick to one or another since trying to do both is exceedingly difficult without it coming off as filler, frustrating or both).
How i would fix this: Toffee never died, only his psychical body was destroyed, and his spirit went to a random deer or whatever, where he waited for the perfect opportunity in secrecy. Then, when Magic Hitler wanted to kill all of the monsters with her army of few dozen giant suits of armor, Toffee had his opportunity, and posessed Star and her family to destroy the realm to allow him to escape the Mewni realm, where he was actually imprisoned. That would fix this.

And this show should always been serialized. Seriliazation is something Disney is usually good at.

Last edited:
How i would fix this: Toffee never died, only his psychical body was destroyed, and his spirit went to a random deer or whatever, where he waited for the perfect opportunity in secrecy. Then, when Magic Hitler wanted to kill all of the monsters with her army of few dozen giant suits of armor came, Toffee had his opportunity, and posessed Star and her family to destroy the realm to allow him to escape the Mewni realm, where he was actually imprisoned. That would fix this.

And this show should always been serialized. Seriliazation is something Disney is usually good at.
Until some Disney management and D politicians decided that: "You know what? 'Get woke' does not always mean 'go broke'."

In fact Disney is not best in "serialising" franchises. Many Japanese firms like Nintendo, Shueisha, Kodansha and even Sunrise (yes the company that do Mobile Suit series and LoveLive series) do a way better job.

Is it a better idea I take a nap for now to leave some live comment very soon after it premiered for RT First members, or just wake up early to comment everything before going to work.

Last edited:
U4gVOMJ.jpg

I just want another fight of the "coolest" fighting. All of these fall into that category
Shadow vs ryuko
Dante vs bayo
Ragna va sol
Kratos vs spawn
Dio vs Alucard

Jonathan won for basically the exact same reasons the blog gave. While Tanjiro was the more experienced and skilled Sword fighter, Jonathans hand to hand skills and raw stats won the day. And wow, really surprised that Thor vs Vegeta ain't the mid season finale.

That ending was so sad though. Tanjiro with his dying breath tells Jonathan Nezuku is his sister, and he swears to him to protect her with his life.

Jonathan won for basically the exact same reasons the blog gave. While Tanjiro was the more experienced and skilled Sword fighter, Jonathans hand to hand skills and raw stats won the day. And wow, really surprised that Thor vs Vegeta ain't the mid season finale.

That ending was so sad though. Tanjiro with his dying breath tells Jonathan Nezuku is his sister, and he swears to him to protect her with his life.
How did Nezuko react to this?

Of course Jonathan won.

But anyone accepting and explaining the stats and whether you buy it?

Animation wise... King Demon Tanjiro was used, and Robert E. O. Speedwagon, Will Anthonio Zeppeli and Jotaro Kujo are joining the fight. Gosh.

Animation ends with Jonathan holding out his hand to Nezuko, who was watching, and she pulls away. It's supremely sad, but well done.

Holy molly...

Thor (Marvel Comics) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
So much for "two new characters from two totally new franchises".

Also, you bet are they mentioning Thor being a Phoenix Force candidate thing? Because this may actually make Thor = Phoenix = Scarlet Witch.

As expected, Jonathan takes it although the ending suggests that Nezuko is going to die immediately after.

Thor vs Vegeta, really? Well, I guess they didn't want their mid-season to have a predictable result.

Man....they had great ideas....if only the sprites they used weren't so ugly. The water breathing looked like MS Paint quality. Jonathan suddenly crying at the end? What the? This had potential and I can see where they were going, but the sprites/effects (mostly the water) was just so low quality. I give it a 5/10. I'm also sure there's a bit where they just copied Tanjiro's movements directly from Tajiro vs Rui

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back