• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg
Thanks!

Vegeta vs Thor being next threw me off for several reasons, though, when you think about it, it kinda make sense. MCU movie coming out that weekend, gotta cash in with a big fight. However,this makes the mid-season finale to be unteased atm unless it's Boba Fett...speaking of Boba Fett....I was sure that fight is going to be 3D and would come out late May to match Kenobi hype.....are we going to have back to back 3D fights? Or is Boba going to have a sprite fight??

they actually have more connections than that

but I myself prefer a good/closer fight over connections and similarities

they actually have more connections than that

but I myself prefer a good/closer fight over connections and similarities
Deathbattle wiki will look for literally anything

Point is, they have basic connection with breath styles, connection with attacking styles, connection with what they do in their setting and connection with their personalities.

Maybe Wiki overestimates some, but Tanjiro vs Jonathan is fine in connections.

I guess on connections, while being opposites can lead to interesting things, matches shouldnt be purely about being opposites.

Or are there good fights where there are only "being opposite" connections?

Recently of last year
I see. Well I just at the end of the day want a good episode with characters i wanted to fight. Jonathan isn't even close to my favorite jojo character like Ceasar is higher up than him. As for demon slayer i could just see this being a one and done until they eventually want to use muzan or something.
This could have been Kars vs Meruem.

Thor has consistently transversed the distance between Asgard and Earth
, with Asgard being “a universe away”. In fact, Thor-Force Thor tossed Mjolnir across all the Ten Realms, which are repeatedly stated to be separate universes. Marvel Universes are [Insert big diameter], making Thor very high into MFTL+

Thanks to the inheriting the full power Odinforce, Thor is gonna get scaled to his dad’s feats, which include:

1. Odin and Zeus shaking the Infinite Embassy in a fight, a structure created by the Living Tribunal that exists above infinite dimensions
  2. Odin, while weakened, could fight on par with Seth and their fight was threatening infinite planes of reality and was tearing apart the fabric of the multiverse. Seth was even planning to tear out Yggdrasil by its roots. Yggdrasil grows in directions beyond conception and contains liquid in its roots that embody all of space and time.
  3. Odin and Lady Phoenix can rebuild creation together after it’s destroyed by the Celestials
  4. Odin shook the Nine Realms in a clash with Surtur, which are potentially infinite in size.
  5. Surtur is powerful enough to destroy the Nine Realms and the entirety of the World Tree
Thor has some gotcha options like Power Absorption, Matter Manipulation, and everything in Odin’s kit. He should also resist Hakai thanks to withstanding the Godbomb, and counters Forced Spirit Fission, which doesn’t work on Magic and requires Vegeta to land a hit to activate, rendering the whole technique moot if Thor is given a big speed advantage (which he should be).

Last edited:
That was awesome and emotional. Glad this episode was as good as it was

Ohh boy, I can't wait for next time tho. Tho I'm surprised it's not the mid-season finale

shouldn't that be added for a weakness for Vegeta's profile?

Also wasn't moros magic something he originally had as spirit fission only works on stolen power or fused things?
I guess so?

Vegeta wouldn’t have a reason to use the power against Thor then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back