• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy. This means Death Battle, while being profit making for Rooster Teeth, can potentially become a big contingent liability.
It could (unless Death Battle is considered parody) but it won't because most companies don't care about video game models/sprites being used, and most fan creators seem pretty chill with just being credited (which they do incorrectly a lot apparently) and they couldn't really get RT in trouble anyways

Budget pal. Pay for every 3D model or 2D sprite and check the bill.

I say it again:
Monika vs Miyuki Sone and Yukari Yakumo vs Altair (Re:Creators) exist.

And Monika vs Miyuki Sone is just making sense that anyone really knows what DDLC and Totono are (and that DDLC is sort of inspired by Totono) should have their eyes fixed on this matchup.

I am fine with Yukari Yakumo vs Dimentio or Hoopa but we know Yukari vs Altair is the MU.
Dude, can you please just let me enjoy my dream matchup. Stop sounding so self righteous.

Dude, can you please just let me enjoy my dream matchup. Stop sounding so self righteous.
Chill matey. You have your dream matchup and I have mine. (And it is not like my dream matchups have not been challenged before in history) I'm going to follow the path that I believe in. I sincerely hope that, one day, at the end of that path, I'll be able to aid you as well. ...Even if you just considered it to be meddling in your affairs.

If theh ever do a Jojosona fight besides Kiradachi or Gioker, I kinda want a user on user fight. Even outside of Persona I kinda wanna see a characters that Jojo characters could fist fight.
Well does Meruem vs Kars fit your order?

Off topic: Kiradachi and Gioker are not just among the biggest massive stomps in vs debate history by our standard, they are mostly stand vs persona fights and not much host vs host hand to hand combat (Ren did act to play fisticuffs with Takuto as a part of the meta world negotiation).

Last edited:
Which Cirno defeats which Jack Frost and which ice fairy gets decimated by the king snowman again?
Cirno v Jack Frost is very arguably an incon in all honesty, due to it being arguable neither can permanently kill the other.

But if you use the very specific single Jack Frost from DDS2 that was in the sun for some reason and is literally 1A, then it stomps every version of Cirno.

Also it looks like Slime god, Llama god, godslaying Hedgehog and the chinamen have some competition for the longest profiles (I don't think my scrolling tab has been that tiny before lol!).
I don't think anything on this site is near the level of Kirby's profile yet, that thing is insane.

I'd love to be proven otherwise though.

The real argument DB had of Bleed being bigger in Ds than Archie Sonic stuff is fair, but the verdict writing in Wally vs Sonic is so bad its practically bias.
It's arguably one of the worst conclusions in the show's history imo. I've never seen a conclusion that so poorly described the fight and convinced almost nobody I've ever seen watch the MU.
What has been the absolute worst Death Battle episode of all time to you? If we are talking about objective quality, first Boba Fett vs Samus easily wins. But if we are talking about content, Ben 10 vs Green Lantern has been the most hated episode of all time.
Shadow vs Mewtwo is the obvious choice here, I hate everything about that MU, but after that it's gotta be Mario vs Sonic 2. I've written essays on this site about why that episode is ******* horseshit before but there isn't a single aspect about it I could commend. Horrible research, terrible and ugly ass fight, poor treatment of the characters, garbage conclusion, and it set a terrible precedent for Sonic scaling/stats going forward.

not episode like a Mu you want on DB
Shinji vs Tetsuo - Great connections, an interesting fight dynamic, a killer soundtrack, and the sweet 90's anime aesthetic.

Neo vs. Kirito - One of my favorite Matrix MU.

Andrew Detmer vs. Brandon Breyer - A MU that could the goriest fight in DB if done right.

Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin - An MU I like because of the unexpected connections as well as being an avid fan of both franchises.

Powerpuff Girls vs. Crystal Gems - A trios cartoon match that I would thoroughly enjoy.

Parasoul vs. Neo Politan - The presentation of this MU would make it pop.

Peacock vs. B.B. Hood - My favorite Skullgirls MU.

Pit vs. Panty - A MU that could fall into the line of Saitama vs. Popeye.

Erza Scarlet vs. Saber - A best opportunity for Erza to get a chance to fight and potentially take the W.

Hyde Kido vs. Shirou Emiya - Best MU in connections, opposing factors, and the animation and music potential would incredible.

It's arguably one of the worst conclusions in the show's history imo. I've never seen a conclusion that so poorly described the fight and convinced almost nobody I've ever seen watch the MU.
Yeah, its all background information coming from Ultraguy how this fight was super close in his QA blog. But the actual episode verdict was written so that it made Wally basically stomp Archie Sonic.

Yeah, its all background information coming from Ultraguy how this fight was super close in his QA blog. But the actual episode verdict was written so that it made Wally basically stomp Archie Sonic.
It also doesn't help that like, half of the conclusion is spent poorly "debunking" a single base-form Archie Sonic durability feat so poorly I've never seen anyone believe it, and barely touching on the parts of the MU that actually matter like how Flash could properly deal with Super or Ultra Sonic instead, instead simply glazing over them.

Cirno v Jack Frost is very arguably an incon in all honesty, due to it being arguable neither can permanently kill the other.

But if you use the very specific single Jack Frost from DDS2 that was in the sun for some reason and is literally 1A, then it stomps every version of Cirno.

I don't think anything on this site is near the level of Kirby's profile yet, that thing is insane.

I'd love to be proven otherwise though.

Shadow vs Mewtwo is the obvious choice here, I hate everything about that MU, but after that it's gotta be Mario vs Sonic 2. I've written essays on this site about why that episode is ******* horseshit before but there isn't a single aspect about it I could commend. Horrible research, terrible and ugly ass fight, poor treatment of the characters, garbage conclusion, and it set a terrible precedent for Sonic scaling/stats going forward.
Could i see some of your essays about Mario vs Sonic 2.0?

Do you hate Ben 10 vs Green Lantern? I do not like it because of the idiotic ending that just further reinforces the theory that Death Battle has a DC-bias.

Giorno is 100% going to beat Joker when that fight happens. I hate it, and would love to see Joker win, or for the fight to just never happen. But it will happen, and Giorno will win with GER bullshit.
Honestly I keep hearing multiple stuff over and even seen stuff in the Discord that argue otherwise

We know Joker outstats regardless but wat exactly his evidence on countering GER

Honestly I keep hearing multiple stuff over and even seen stuff in the Discord that argue otherwise

We know Joker outstats regardless but wat exactly his evidence on countering GER
Supposedly Return To Zero.

I've seen people say that Giorno can put Joker in the death loop thing, but the thing is, doesn't GER have to kill his opponent first?

GER probably can't hurt Joker as lowballing, Joker would be like, Multi Solar System level because he defeated a guy who's realm was full of stars, compared this to At least Large Town level GER, and Joker is trillions of times FTL while GER would only upscale from 2000x FTL

Granted, GER does have GE's abilities like life and age manip as he could supposedly age Joker to death, as well as several other haxes, but that isn't in character for GER to do.

I mean there's nothing that implies they view persona stats to the same way they view SMT
Are gods at SMT the same gods at Persona? If yes, it makes no sense they are viewed differently, unless they are stated to be different verses. (Like Marvel Comics vs MCU vs MAU etc)

"Deeming" Joker attacking faster than GER RTZ can activate. Easy. Ignore if RTZ can "activate instantly and passively".

In this sense, Joker also kills Giorno before Giorno can age Joker to death whatever.

P5 Joker takes it. It is only a matter of interpretation of how far Joker can stand against. I personally think that Joker stands at Low 1-C by their standard.

And remember, they will still need to consider Aigis vs Noel Vermilion and likely Aigis will be scaled to "weaker than but comparable to Joker". And then they would need to consider dimension scaling on both Persona and Blazblue. Only when Aigis is at the same power level dimension as Noel then we can talk about and compare their hax walls.

Last edited:
Supposedly Return To Zero.

I've seen people say that Giorno can put Joker in the death loop thing, but the thing is, doesn't GER have to kill his opponent first?

GER probably can't hurt Joker as lowballing, Joker would be like, Multi Solar System level because he defeated a guy who's realm was full of stars, compared this to At least Large Town level GER, and Joker is trillions of times FTL while GER would only upscale from 2000x FTL

Granted, GER does have GE's abilities like life and age manip as he could supposedly age Joker to death, as well as several other haxes, but that isn't in character for GER to do.
GER rtz is infinite speed

You realize it doesnt matter his own speed when rtz is gonna be a big factor, unless they say joker counters that or resists it or is able to outspeed that, it will just be a stalemate

Also this one is kinda controversial but GER status above all can get him AP from the spin energy from part 7, which is high 3-A

I point it cuz i seen talks of it outside the site in discord

If they decide to downplay SMT and Persona I am fine. But it does take some brain acrobatics and cherry picking skills to keep SMT standings from being applicable to Persona unless they decide to just ignore or just brush off with some non-reasons.
Nah it’s like super easy to discount scaling SMT to Persona. I’ve seen countless debunks (okay maybe not countless but like, at least five) with merit for it. On a related note, they’re not scaling Xenoblade to Gears or Saga either.

In all seriousness, to TLDR, Joker will be put at uni and he’ll…maybe outspeed Giorno? Big Bang speeds will be dubious but Morning Star will be on the table. Idk if that’ll be higher than Jojo speeds. All depends on where the laser takes place from, though the normal assumption is Venus as that’s the well…morning star. But as said before, the main thing is if Joker has a counter to Requiem. If he does, he wins. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t. iirc the current consensus is no but that can change.
Oh and Adachi’s probably beating Kira.

In all seriousness, to TLDR, Joker will be put at uni and he’ll…maybe outspeed Giorno? Big Bang speeds will be dubious but Morning Star will be on the table. Idk if that’ll be higher than Jojo speeds. All depends on where the laser takes place from, though the normal assumption is Venus as that’s the well…morning star. But as said before, the main thing is if Joker has a counter to Requiem. If he does, he wins. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t. iirc the current consensus is no but that can change.
Oh and Adachi’s probably beating Kira.
Which Personas do you think they'll give Joker? I know Arsene is a lock, but what about Satanael or the any of the Picaro's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back