• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly Return To Zero.

I've seen people say that Giorno can put Joker in the death loop thing, but the thing is, doesn't GER have to kill his opponent first?

GER probably can't hurt Joker as lowballing, Joker would be like, Multi Solar System level because he defeated a guy who's realm was full of stars, compared this to At least Large Town level GER, and Joker is trillions of times FTL while GER would only upscale from 2000x FTL

Granted, GER does have GE's abilities like life and age manip as he could supposedly age Joker to death, as well as several other haxes, but that isn't in character for GER to do.
they also seem to treat Persona characters as glass canons, so even then he’s probably atleast human in durability, so there’s that

also they might not take into consideration aging to death Joker because they seem to take anime feats and a healing spell should just deage him if that’s the case

Hmm, I heard that Tanjiro's absorbs sunlight. Could he possibly negate Hamon or no?
Yes and no IG(?)
When Hamon emits energy waves with sunlight properties, the ore in the sword of Tanjiro may absorb the sunlight energy. But the sword needs to endure it like any physical damage otherwise.

I'm pretty sure that's only through his sword, as that's why those swords are effective against demons in the first place, but his sword is also metal which is hyper conductive for Hamon and he can still hit Tanjiro directly especially with as huge of a speed difference
Yeah.
And... Why is Jonathan Joestar at out site NOT MFTL? Reasons for that? Or is MFTL Jonathan only legit by Liam's Wank? And is FTL One Piece Lousy Wank by extension?
Nah it’s like super easy to discount scaling SMT to Persona. I’ve seen countless debunks (okay maybe not countless but like, at least five) with merit for it. On a related note, they’re not scaling Xenoblade to Gears or Saga either.
Well Xenoblade, Xenogears and Xenosaga are under names of three different companies, while Persona, Devil Summoner and the OG Shin Megami Tensei are under the same group Atlus.

Real question on scalability, however, lies on how the characters from the three lines interact with each other. For instance we do not scale Hercule Satan from Son Goku.

they also seem to treat Persona characters as glass canons, so even then he’s probably atleast human in durability
Only applicable to P5 and P4 characters or all Persona users? Because I am sure the P3 casts just fights monsters and shadows just fine by themselves, just that the monsters refuse to appear outside the extra hour iirc from Weiss Schnee vs Mitsuru Kirijo. And people are yelling the P4 and even P5 cast fought P3 cast "IRL" so we have that to consider unless this statement is also wrong.

Yes and no IG(?)
When Hamon emits energy waves with sunlight properties, the ore in the sword of Tanjiro may absorb the sunlight energy. But the sword needs to endure it like any physical damage otherwise.

Yeah.
And... Why is Jonathan Joestar at out site NOT MFTL? Reasons for that? Or is MFTL Jonathan only legit by Liam's Wank? And is FTL One Piece Lousy Wank by extension
As far as I know it's solely because he doesn't have direct feats of being that fast himself, tho scaling to both Joseph and Dio he absolutely should, even if you want to say Joseph is stronger post training, he still has FTL speed PRE training, and I cannot imagine Joseph without any Hamon training being that superior to Jonathan

In all seriousness, to TLDR, Joker will be put at uni and he’ll…maybe outspeed Giorno? Big Bang speeds will be dubious but Morning Star will be on the table. Idk if that’ll be higher than Jojo speeds. All depends on where the laser takes place from, though the normal assumption is Venus as that’s the well…morning star. But as said before, the main thing is if Joker has a counter to Requiem. If he does, he wins. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t. iirc the current consensus is no but that can change.
Oh and Adachi’s probably beating Kira.
Just "probably"? I thought Tohru Adachi casually stomps Kira and unless he is dumb enough to let Yoshikage touch him by all means. Or the crew members buy the idea of "P4 and P5 cast are athletic human physically; 1-A with Personas and in specific arenas".

Just "probably"? I thought Tohru Adachi casually stomps Kira and unless he is dumb enough to let Yoshikage touch him by all means. Or the crew members buy the idea of "P4 and P5 cast are athletic human physically; 1-A with Personas and in specific arenas".
Honestly for persona in DB I have no idea where anyone will be put physically

Kira is such an interesting fighter since he doesn't rely on brute strength to win, mostly cause he's shit at fighting, instead laying traps to kill his opponent.

On the topic of what stats DB will and won't accept for certain characters, didn't Cal mention them buying uni Touhou? I'm interested in knowing what specific feats and cosmology interpretations they use, since it could either be baseline uni, several fucktillion times baseline uni from Amitabha scaling, or just straight up infinite.

Knowing whether or not they buy infinite speed would be nice too.

Yu will 100% beat Josuke if that happens
Adachi will 90% beat Kira when that happens.
(Slightly lower percent because Kira at least has a way to kill Adachi, it just almost certainly won’t matter.)

On the topic of what stats DB will and won't accept for certain characters, didn't Cal mention them buying uni Touhou? I'm interested in knowing what specific feats and cosmology interpretations they use, since it could either be baseline uni, several fucktillion times baseline uni from Amitabha scaling, or just straight up infinite.

Knowing whether or not they buy infinite speed would be nice too.
@The_real_cal_howard any thoughts on that?

Well, that's accepted pretty much everywhere. Haven't seen much downplay for fantasy nature, boundary manipulation, or Sakuya's time hax (except for the idea that she can't actually stop time, which I would hope DB doesn't believe).
Wait why wouldn't someone buy her actually stopping time? Do they think she's just slowing everything down?

Wait why wouldn't someone buy her actually stopping time? Do they think she's just slowing everything down?
There's a statement in WaHH where she says she can't actually stop time, she just moves so fast that she loses all mass and time appears to freeze. However, the context is that Reimu is accusing her of kidnapping people, and she then immediately uses her convenient ability explanation to pin the blame on someone else. So basically she was just lying so Reimu would get off her ass, not really a usable statement.

Plus she can create localized time suspension fields, and I'm pretty sure movement speed alone can't do that.

I said it before from a server I'm in that they views Reimu vs Yusuke to be a massive stomp in favor of Reimu
I'd be amazed if there was a single person who thinks Reimu doesn't stomp tbh

All of that is rubbish, clearly Marisa with her skittles and giant screw you lasers are the best stuff 2hu has kek!
Marisa has surprisingly okay hax for being primarily a 'haxless' character in-universe. She has precog, magic absorption, gravity manipulation, and acausality just to name a few.

Yeah that’s pretty much the reasoning. The first sentence, not the second. They don’t buy 1-A at all. But they don’t think they’re glass cannons. Just Low 2-C Adachi. Adachi godstomps Kira in every way except potentially speed (as even that’s debatable), and 90% of the time that speed wont save Kira, as it can’t be used like say, Goku to blitz. And even the bomb transmutation isn’t for certain going to work because rpg resistances exist and there’s potentially one to transmutation.

I think most likely the strongest personas of the other arcana, like Alice or something
They may just have Arsene then Raoul and finishing off with Satanael.
Granted it might just be Arsene vs Gold Experience and Satanel vs Requiem. Budget is er…a thing.
That's that's true, it might just be Arsene > Raoul > Sataneal Vs GE > GER > RtZ and that'll be fine too.

Animation =/= Simulation afterall.

At this point it may see like
Sure there's Homura who's more popular per say but the latter has a better pick with Kurumi
Homura Akemi is so special.
She has Sakuya Izayoi but Sakuya has Hit.
She has Kurumi Tokisaki to murder and (a) Kurumi Tokisaki vs Diavolo only mostly circulates among hardcore Brandon Yates fans like "sponsors" but (b) Homura stomps so hard it will not be funny.
She also has Hunter Zolomon but while close connections are abundant and in fact Zoom is among the roster that can scratch Demoness Homura most people just rather watch Sakuya or Kurumi die.
She also has I-No but while debaters would welcome Homura vs I-No GG is even lesser heard outside fighting game fans.
Poor Homura.
In fact similar things happen with Madoka Kaname.
I'd be amazed if there was a single person who thinks Reimu doesn't stomp tbh

Marisa has surprisingly okay hax for being primarily a 'haxless' character in-universe. She has precog, magic absorption, gravity manipulation, and acausality just to name a few.
Try Sakura Kinomoto vs Reimu Hakurei. Red and white girls with crazy magical / spiritual powers who fights under some augmented "spell card fight" systems.

I am saving money to commission that aside from my other far bigger projects.

All of that is rubbish, clearly Marisa with her skittles and giant screw you lasers are the best stuff 2hu has kek!
Have Marisa Kirisame screw over Lux (League of Legends) thanks. Screw fairness.
They better do Kurumi justice if she ever gets in, its everyone favorite in the series and liked overall by peeps
I do wonder how many matchups Kurumi Tokisaki has against.
Beside Homura Akemi and Diavolo. Black Rock Shooter? Unlikely.

Last edited:
anime-crossover-date-a-live-homura-akemi-wallpaper-preview.jpg

From what I’ve seen, not for Mikoto Misaka either, her electricity manipulation seems much more versatile than what killua has and she probably should go up against someone as versatile.

also it’s unlikely since I’m pretty sure the team don’t know who she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back