• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, give a screentime for Yoshimitsu on this anime.

It's also pretty cool that they're also using original Tekken effects on it (such as that white thing when punch is blocked or red when person is actually gets damage).
Im curious if this becomes canon or just being its own thing, if its the latter then profiles for it would be cool

Closer and closer to realise Omni-Man vs Bardock pal

Im curious if this becomes canon or just being its own thing, if its the latter then profiles for it would be cool
AFAIK... Refer to Dracula (Castlevania) and Dracula (Castlevania - Netflix).

Isn't Corrin usually the Fire Emblem character that people want as opponent for Tohru?
Okay dokey. I almost forgot Corrin has a dragon form too.

Will we have female Corrin or male Corrin vs Tohru? By extension, will we have male or female Byleth vs Rean? And how to match with Rean in "mobile suit" form animation-wise?

******** Leroy being there may be problematic as he only just finished his training by the time Tekken 7 came around and Tekken 3 looking story is about 3 years before that canonically.

******** Leroy being there may be problematic as he only just finished his training by the time Tekken 7 came around and Tekken 3 looking story is about 3 years before that canonically.
If he has a minor role and doesnt change anything from tekken 3 significantly it aint a big deal, some characters had no interest in the tournaments until later they were given one

Tekken getting a series on Netflix
I was just as surprised, i was wondering though long ago what if it had its own animated series and now would you look at this lol
gonna be weird to hear Heihaichi Jap Dub voice given his OG Actor passed away
He had 2 of them and all died, curious whom they can even replace him with at this point and if that voice actor is gonna carry in future games

The show being a separate canon is the default assumption and what will most likely happen, but it wouldn't be impossible for it to be canon via author statements, various stuff and good ol' consistency.

I have a feeling Omni-Man will be the teased opponent for the mid season opener, but the thing is, if Vegeta vs Thor is the mid-season finale, then I doubt they'll do back to back DragonBall characters. So who knows.

I'm honestly suprised they didn't tease Omni-Man already, considering the hype.

I have a feeling Omni-Man will be the teased opponent for the mid season opener, but the thing is, if Vegeta vs Thor is the mid-season finale, then I doubt they'll do back to back DragonBall characters. So who knows.

I'm honestly suprised they didn't tease Omni-Man already, considering the hype.
Honestly just seeing any comic book character that isn't from Marvel/DC is treat upon itself. IDW, Image, Archie, etc have more than enough material to work with tbh.
ngl ,the amount of 3D in this short trailer alone is frightening, this better not end up like EX-Arm or Berserk 2016
That NEVER happened, it was just a cruel vivid nightmare that some people experienced because of this.

ngl ,the amount of 3D in this short trailer alone is frightening, this better not end up like EX-Arm or Berserk 2016
While true we also have a Beastars from Netflix. An Anime which has a lot of 3D but still managed to be good and likeable. So it can go either way.

Anyway, what we have to do is to wait and see (and so far there's no Yoshimitsu or Bryan, 0/10 cringe anime).

Meh its not that bad honestly, i can see maybe in a few scenes looking a little stiff but its not anything close to these two
The show being a separate canon is the default assumption and what will most likely happen, but it wouldn't be impossible for it to be canon via author statements, various stuff and good ol' consistency.
Somebody may ask Harada about its canonicity or how much he got invested to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back