• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Chaos of Cyttorax"
Polish_20220310_155655786.jpg
Knuckles of Juggernauts sounds good as a name?

For who? Archie Tails? I've already found a pretty good MU for him with Ran Yakumo, so no need to look for Archie Tails MUs anymore
I wish we could find something that could at least compete against Turbo Tails/Titan Tails. I love Touhou and Ran's awesome but she gets folded as soon as she tries to fight anything beyond Base Archie Tails lol

I wish we could find something that could at least compete against Turbo Tails/Titan Tails. I love Touhou and Ran's awesome but she gets folded as soon as she tries to fight anything beyond Base Archie Tails lol
That's kind of a problem for alot of Archie MUs, they're all stomps, but then again, being a stomp isn't the most terrible thing

Honestly after Archie Knuckles I don't see them using anyone else from Archie besides Scourge and MAYBE Archie Tails
Scourge i can see but it gonna be hard given two of his opponents been on already
Archie Tails is near impossible mainly because he has literally nobody of worth to face

Honestly its amazing that Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut caught on quickly some time last year to the point it became a CDB and got Josh and Chad down to do the fight in the future

hadn't for that Knux chances to get on would be unlikely

Scourge i can see but it gonna be hard given two of his opponents been on already
Archie Tails is near impossible mainly because he has literally nobody of worth to face

Honestly its amazing that Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut caught on quickly some time last year to the point it became a CDB and got Josh and Chad down to do the fight in the future

hadn't for that Knux chances to get on would be unlikely
If they do Scourge vs Xeno Turles it could work out I think

They've mentioned wanting to do alternate versions of characters and iirc expressed interest in Xeno, and there's enough similarities between the two to make it interesting. Plus it averts the issue of just doing Archie v Wally lite.

Well there's Ran Yakumo but we really need to push this MU if we want it to happen, since Ran isn't the most famous Touhou character, so it will be pretty hard to convince the crew to make this MU because of how obscure Ran is
Not to mention we'd likely need to get other 2hu MUs onto the show before they'd even consider someone like Ran lol.

Plus you'll now have to fight for superiority against my Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki ( : <

I mean there’s Sakuya and Hit and while I know you’re not a fan of it, it could give Touhou the boost it needs

also Cirno vs Jack
Sakuya v Hit is unfortunately the most likely way to get Touhou on the show I'd say. Introduces it through a popular franchise and gets it on the map.

Cirno v Jack is another possible one BUT they'd definitely need to bring another SMT character on first, like Demi-Fiend or Raidou.

Well there's Ran Yakumo but we really need to push this MU if we want it to happen, since Ran isn't the most famous Touhou character, so it will be pretty hard to convince the crew to make this MU because of how obscure Ran is
Eh don't see it getting much of a push given Ran a who and like said
Not to mention we'd likely need to get other 2hu MUs onto the show before they'd even consider someone like Ran lol.

Plus you'll now have to fight for superiority against my Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki ( : <
We got other 2Hu reps to consider before touching one not up there
If they do Scourge vs Xeno Turles it could work out I think

They've mentioned wanting to do alternate versions of characters and iirc expressed interest in Xeno, and there's enough similarities between the two to make it interesting. Plus it averts the issue of just doing Archie v Wally lite.
Xeno Turles feels iffy cause the latter is not much prominent in Heroes let alone severely requested as far as Xeno/Heroes Reps goes
I mean there’s Sakuya and Hit and while I know you’re not a fan of it, it could give Touhou the boost it needs

also Cirno vs Jack
I say Sakuya has either Hit or Homura to increase interest in 2hu reps but Kurumi and I-No makes it a bitch to happen and Hit doesn't have any strong alt to consider so I could see them do it if there still interested

Well for starters we don't know whether the crew researched or have much interest in Saint Seiya on the show and in general I don't think the MU made much serious rounds for Casuals and Community
Last time the research crew shows interest in Saint Seiya is when they research on Beerus vs Hades and when they discover that Saint Seiya is a big thing in Asia and basically all over the world except the USA.

Technically Hades has Nekron (DC) or Yuyuko Saigyouji (Touhou Project)
And Pegasus Seiya can fight Shazam or Goku.
Yeah Hit vs Hyouga exists.
I should also mention Equuleus Subaru / Saturn is a time god and that should ring a bell.

Last edited:
Ungalo: Maxwell from Scribblenauts, Rustyrose from Fairy Tail are the best I can think of.
Rykiel: Someone who controls insects maybe?
Donatello: Nope, Underworld's ability is unique af.
Also in terms of Part 6 characters, Jolyne, Weather Report, Pucci, Ermes, Anasui and Foo Fighters would have higher chances of getting into DB.
Ok, but as a team, who would they fight?

Who is the pair above Jiren?
And why no Klonoa or Spyro the Dragon when you can recognize Rayman and Crash Bandicoot?
The pair is Giana the blond and the redhead girl is actually her Punk Form. I chose her due to some history behind her as her game started out as a Commodore 64 game ripoff of Super Mario Bros that actually got sued by Nintendo. Her game series would be later revived on the Nintendo DS and has made a few more appearance since, with her recent outing being Twisted Dreams. Obviously her later games have enough differences to separate herself from the Mario Bros. Also connections are Italian platforming characters that debuted in the 1980s that have similar mechanics such as stomping walking head enemies and use fire based transformation and powerups (Fire Mario and Punk Giana using Fire Dash) and have saved their relative (Luigi in the Galaxy games and Maria in all games).

Also didn't chose Klonoa and Spyro since I thought they weren't notable enough as Mario MUs (then again I chose Giana who also wasn't notable enough so...eh), and I was running out of space for the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back