• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs Plasticman :^)

Bill somehow gaining control over Discord's realm is the only major argument I can think for him. Otherwise, yeah, its in Discord's favor.

As for Penders, he might have had bad stories, but he still was... ok as human. However nowadays he is such a massive asshole, so screw him.

Last edited:
Bill somehow gaining control over Discord's realm is the only major argument I can think for him. Otherwise, yeah, its in Discord's favor.
It’s pretty unlikely to happen though. The only reason that even happens for Pinkie is because Discord accidentally left a portal to his realm open and she stumbled inside, not something he’d forget with an active threat like Bill around.

It’s pretty unlikely to happen though. The only reason that even happens for Pinkie is because Discord accidentally left a portal to his realm open and she stumbled inside, not something he’d forget with an active threat like Bill around.
Yeah, and in fact doesnt Bill have problems entering places? He needed to strike a deal to enter human's mind and couldn't escape weirdness magnetism.

It might count as a win condition by technicality, but its not enough to guarantee him a win.

Yeah, and in fact doesnt Bill have problems entering places? He needed to strike a deal to enter human's mind and couldn't escape weirdness magnetism.

It might count as a win condition by technicality, but its not enough to guarantee him a win.
I’m not sure it’s quite the same since Bill is trying to enter a mind with his deals not travel to a different dimension so it could be differnent mechanics. Plus it could be argued that after he has his rift he’s capable to travel to other dimensions and stuff since he’s no longer restricted, though it doesn’t help him anyway since he doesn’t know Discord even has a realm, much less one that gives him his powers.

Pretty much yeah. It would be a very hard sell for a win condition anyway given that even if Bill were to wrestle control of the realm from Discord he still can’t kill him cause of his AE and Discord can take control back by out chaosing Bill like he did against Pinkie

The only other thing I can see is that Bill has Low-Godly Regen while Discord only had Mid-High.

I'm mainly bringing these up, because frankly most here think Discord wins. And well yes, but I think it is interesting to talk about the specifics of why he wins, and if there are hypothetical cases for Bill, what are the reasons they are not definite enough to make him win.

I'm trying to accur as many Touhou MU's as possible, and I've made up pretty solid ones for a good chunk of the major cast, about 11-12 decent MUs so far but I've got 3 characters that are driving me crazy to find an MU for...

Seija Kijin, Mima, and Tenshi Hinanawi.

Anybody have good ideas for MUs for any of these characters? Slide me any ideas if so...

unknown.png

So y'all know how Joycap made a sheet of Xeno MUs that basically looked like this? Well, i decided to start doing something like that but with Archie Sonic MUs, right now this is what i have.
From what I've heard, Dirk Strider from Homestuck seems to be a decent opponent for Blaze in general. Archie Blaze provides the best fight due to her higher stats as well.

The connections my friend told me being:

universe-level timeline-hopping royalty (prince/princess) from a reverse dimension and is the polar counterpart to a hero (Dave/Sonic) that wield pyrokinesis (fire aspect/burning blaze) Blaze also weilds a sword in Black Knight if you wanna get really liberal with connections

Is that Archie vs Seiya at the top? Assuming its there cause Wally was already done, or do you prefer Seiya to Wally?
I preffer Seiya to Wally
Sally Acorn and Mammoth Mogul are some names you can work on.
I heard about gorilla Grodd vs Mogul, i forgot the connections between them but iirc it was pretty good, if you still have connections for that fight please give it to me
As for Sally... I genuinely have no clue who she can fight, there's Krystal from Starfox but pretty much all they have in common is that they're furry love interests of main protagonists. There's princess Daisy that absolutely sucks and misrepresents Sally and then there's Barret from FF7 who can be actually decent, idk the connections between them beyond "Leaders of groups who fight to protect nature" but maybe if i dig deeper, then it can be a good MU.

From what I've heard, Dirk Strider from Homestuck seems to be a decent opponent for Blaze in general. Archie Blaze provides the best fight due to her higher stats as well.

The connections my friend told me being:

universe-level timeline-hopping royalty (prince/princess) from a reverse dimension and is the polar counterpart to a hero (Dave/Sonic) that wield pyrokinesis (fire aspect/burning blaze) Blaze also weilds a sword in Black Knight if you wanna get really liberal with connections
Eh, not really sure about this one, i guess it can work?

I'm trying to accur as many Touhou MU's as possible, and I've made up pretty solid ones for a good chunk of the major cast, about 11-12 decent MUs so far but I've got 3 characters that are driving me crazy to find an MU for...

Seija Kijin, Mima, and Tenshi Hinanawi.

Anybody have good ideas for MUs for any of these characters? Slide me any ideas if so...
I've seen Seija vs Frieza, it has pretty good connections iirc

The stated specific power of Seija is "flipping 'anything' into its opposite existence".
Does Frieza do such reality warping and law manipulation and concept manipulation things?

Or... Do we have any character who is notable for "flipping 'anything' into its opposite existence"?

Sally Acorn and Mammoth Mogul are some names you can work on.
Ok, so i've found connections for Mogul vs Grodd (Also Maverick came up with that MU, so shoutouts to her)
  • Megalomaniacal hyper-intelligent talking animals and one of the most dangerous adversaries to their resident Speedsters (Flash and Sonic)
  • Their signature abilities are their telepathic powers
  • Their twisted worldview hold absolute power above all else
  • Similar origin stories: Both received their powers from a meteorite (in Mogul’s case, when Chaos Emeralds rained down on his planet)
  • Both have harnessed their nemesis’s power source: the Chaos Force and Speed Force
  • Similar builds due to being swole animals

Best match for Ungalo, Rykiel and Donatello Versus?
Ungalo: Maxwell from Scribblenauts, Rustyrose from Fairy Tail are the best I can think of.
Rykiel: Someone who controls insects maybe?
Donatello: Nope, Underworld's ability is unique af.
Also in terms of Part 6 characters, Jolyne, Weather Report, Pucci, Ermes, Anasui and Foo Fighters would have higher chances of getting into DB.

Ungalo: Maxwell from Scribblenauts, Rustyrose from Fairy Tail are the best I can think of.
Rykiel: Someone who controls insects maybe?
Donatello: Nope, Underworld's ability is unique af.
Also in terms of Part 6 characters, Jolyne, Weather Report, Pucci, Ermes, Anasui and Foo Fighters would have higher chances of getting into DB.
There is one Demon Slayer character and a Naruto character who are notable for controlling insects specifically... :^)

Do you recall what the connections are?

Last I checked Seija isn't one of the uni Touhou's (yet, at least) so it's incredibly unfair stats wise besides speed. Then again Seija does win most of her fights by frauding.
The stated specific power of Seija is "flipping 'anything' into its opposite existence".
Does Frieza do such reality warping and law manipulation and concept manipulation things?

Or... Do we have any character who is notable for "flipping 'anything' into its opposite existence"?
We could try and find something similar, or opposite to what she does maybe? Any character with strong degrees of inversion of subversion abilities maybe.

Do you recall what the connections are?
Yeah, actually
Two massive evil dick heads who want to rule everything who also want to use magical items to wish (With Frieza wanting Immortality from the Dragon Balls & Sejia wanting to have the Weak rule the Strong with the Miracle Mallet) but couldn't really use them (Frieza didn't know Namekian & Sejia wasn't an Inchling) so they tried to use others to do it for them. They also manipulated a character who was originally an antagonist into working for them but after they learned the truth, they went against them (with Vegeta working under Frieza because of his fear of Frieza while Seija told Shinmyoumaru about how the inching race was humiliated for age and teaming up with her plan.) and when the main characters showed up and defeated them, they rejected their hospitality because that's just the way they are. They also got follow-ups that continued their stories where they were the main stars (Resurrection F & Impossible Spell Card) where they gained new powers (Golden Frieza & Sejia's Tools). Later on, in both series, they both worked with someone who'd they wronged in the past to achieve a common goal because that person asked them to (with Shinmyoumaru requesting Seija's help to hijack the Hakurei Fireworks Contest & Goku resurrected Frieza to help in the Tournament of Power).

Last edited:
Yeah, actually
Two massive evil dick heads who want to rule everything who also want to use magical items to wish (With Freiza wanting Immortality from the Dragon Balls & Sejia wanting to have the Weak rule the Strong with the Miracle Mallet) but couldn't really use them (Freiza didn't know Namekian & Sejia wasn't an Inchling) so they tried to use others to do it for them. They also manipulated a character who was originally an antagonist into working for them but after they learned the truth, they went against them (with Vegeta working under Freiza because of his fear of Freiza while Seija told Shinmyoumaru about how the inching race was humiliated for age and teaming up with her plan.) and when the main characters showed up and defeated them, they rejected their hospitality because that's just the way they are. They also got follow-ups that continued their stories where they were the main stars (Resurrection F & Impossible Spell Card) where they gained new powers (Golden Freiza & Sejia's Tools). Later on, in both series, they both worked with someone who'd they wronged in the past to achieve a common goal because that person asked them to (with Shinmyoumaru requesting Seija's help to hijack the Hakurei Fireworks Contest & Goku resurrected Freiza to help in the Tournament of Power).
Huh, not horrible connections wise honestly

Hopefully we can find a way to get Seija to uni+/she does something worthy of uni+ soon so the fight can actually be debated lol

Doesn't she has alot of hax that can **** Frieza up? Can't she theoretically just go "haha speed and hax" and basically kill Frieza?
ACTUALLY she does have EE with a specific piece of equipment so her speedblitzing then insta-erasing is a potential outcome. Also not sure if he can get around her low-Godly regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back