• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why

Assuming the schedule is:

1. March 27
2. April 10
3. April 24
4. May 8
5. May 22
6. June 5
7. June 19
8. July 3

9. September 4
10. September 18
11. October 2
12. October 16
13. October 30
14. November 13
15. November 27
16. December 11

That's still two whole months in-between for a break

Saw the premiere, definitely excited to see it. One of my most wanted MUs has come true.
Here's a thumbnail I made for Harley VS Jinx last year.

I think they're going to go with "Now Harley could win a couple of times and get a lucky jump on Jinx, but most of the time Jinx beats her"
Jinx is subsonic not MFTL+ unless in Star Guardian form.
While Harley is supersonic (scale from Bats) to relativistic (scale from Black Canary) to MFTL+ (actually taking out Wonder Woman once).

OMFG Harley Quinn may actually have one more win for DC. Unless some MFTL feats are there that scale down to low tier LOL characters.

So... those cursed names now have a chance of taking the first non-Marvel victory on DC? If no other opponents are in the way?

God knows Raidou wins by luck and bypasses magic in a fight of crazy magic users lmao

Why

Assuming the schedule is:

1. March 27
2. April 10
3. April 24
4. May 8
5. May 22
6. June 5
7. June 19
8. July 3

9. September 4
10. September 18
11. October 2
12. October 16
13. October 30
14. November 13
15. November 27
16. December 11

That's still two whole months in-between for a break
Sounds neat. Still some time to have a roughly 8 DBX matches.

Honestly, if we talked about how their team had trouble, then only giving them more time is a good thing.

Also, it doesnt matter who gives DC its first L. They have such a huge win ratio, any loss at this point is good. Unless they use good DC character, I dont feel like rooting for them.

Well "closeness in power and hax gap" is one of the many factors in deciding the success of a character versus show.

It is important to take into account a lot of factors indeed. Meanwhile... sometimes the crew may pick one matchup over the other just because and these moments make people ask why.

Bowser vs Toffee highkey sucks :V
I concur. From a person who wants Loki vs Toffee.

You hear yourself? Scaling a street tier to a herald is like scaling Yamcha to Goku
And you read yourself? This is Death Battle Harley Quinn vs Death Battle Jinx.

Harley ain't getting near MFTL
Relativistic at most maybe
And one of the researchers but relativistic jinx as well
Re the above two: I mention the speed because somehow Death Battle take speed feats quite casually.

Considering the people clamoring for DC vs non Marvel fights I think this vid might be up their alley. Also number 8 was actually really surprising and interesting for an idea.

1. He-Man vs Shazam
Same as what Nemesis Bloodryche says.
2. Shockwave vs Brainiac / Trazyn vs The Collector
?
3. Cyborg vs Kamen Rider Stronger
No comment uin general. But... can Stronger even hack into computers?
4. John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha or The Doctor
Quite surprising NB like John vs The Doctor
Oh NB does raise concern over how many summons the crew needs to animate in John vs Raidou while John vs The Doctor is way simpler
5. Cassandra Cain vs Snake-Eyes
That's out of my radar at first...
6. Shazam vs Sonic
?
Oh specifically Shazam (DCEU) vs Sonic (Paramount)
Well... more DBX material
7. Bane vs Jack Hanma (?)
Oh my... NB cannot even pronounce the name correctly.
8. Q vs Mister Mxyzptlk
This sounds interesting (even if Q is just layers way stronger)... Just... how should the crew animate/produce that battle?
9. Devilman vs Etrigan
Interesting...
10. Mumen Rider vs Kite Man
NB introduces it, I love it.
11. Turok vs Jonah Hax
Can be interesting but dunno much
12. Captain Boomerang vs The Sniper
Live action / 3D material
13. Deathstroke vs Ch'rell
Normally people would have Deathstroke vs Snake-Eyes
14. Superman (DCEU) vs Goku (Dragon Ball Evolution)
GoLd. Love how NB does not give a piece
15. Purgatori vs Bleez
Dunno both. Can be interesting by NB descriptions.
16. Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
Okay almost everyone wants it. Now quite a lot of people want it even if Kyle MAY win.

Some people are up the *** about Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi but what about Gorilla Grodd vs Mojo Jojo? And Kars vs Amazo. And people give lesser sh*t about Alfred Pennysworth than Hunter Zolomon.

unknown.png

So y'all know how Joycap made a sheet of Xeno MUs that basically looked like this? Well, i decided to start doing something like that but with Archie Sonic MUs, right now this is what i have.

They said Macho Man would beat Kool-Aid Man
A S8 episode eh? That's surprisingly recent then again I don't care for joke episodes moreso for characters I've never heard off (minus that one Kool-Aid Man cameo, I saw in Family Guy awhile back).
tbf i always forget that episode exists
I wish i could forget it too
Tbh even for DB standards that episode was for a very specific demographic and not for the wider normie audience or Vs Debaters but you know "legacy".

I concur. From a person who wants Loki vs Toffee.

And you read yourself? This is Death Battle Harley Quinn vs Death Battle Jinx.

Re the above two: I mention the speed because somehow Death Battle take speed feats quite casually.

1. He-Man vs Shazam
Same as what Nemesis Bloodryche says.
2. Shockwave vs Brainiac / Trazyn vs The Collector
?
3. Cyborg vs Kamen Rider Stronger
No comment uin general. But... can Stronger even hack into computers?
4. John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha or The Doctor
Quite surprising NB like John vs The Doctor
Oh NB does raise concern over how many summons the crew needs to animate in John vs Raidou while John vs The Doctor is way simpler
5. Cassandra Cain vs Snake-Eyes
That's out of my radar at first...
6. Shazam vs Sonic
?
Oh specifically Shazam (DCEU) vs Sonic (Paramount)
Well... more DBX material
7. Bane vs Jack Hanma (?)
Oh my... NB cannot even pronounce the name correctly.
8. Q vs Mister Mxyzptlk
This sounds interesting (even if Q is just layers way stronger)... Just... how should the crew animate/produce that battle?
9. Devilman vs Etrigan
Interesting...
10. Mumen Rider vs Kite Man
NB introduces it, I love it.
11. Turok vs Jonah Hax
Can be interesting but dunno much
12. Captain Boomerang vs The Sniper
Live action / 3D material
13. Deathstroke vs Ch'rell
Normally people would have Deathstroke vs Snake-Eyes
14. Superman (DCEU) vs Goku (Dragon Ball Evolution)
GoLd. Love how NB does not give a piece
15. Purgatori vs Bleez
Dunno both. Can be interesting by NB descriptions.
16. Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger
Okay almost everyone wants it. Now quite a lot of people want it even if Kyle MAY win.

Some people are up the *** about Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi but what about Gorilla Grodd vs Mojo Jojo? And Kars vs Amazo. And people give lesser sh*t about Alfred Pennysworth than Hunter Zolomon.
Bane vs Jack Hanma, ok Jason since when did you have the best ******* taste. Like holy shit that’s actually a great mu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back