• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILER_IMG_2474.jpg

Nobody's really gonna shut up much, especially since it's only going to be broken through a street tier loss.

People wanna see a DC Herald loss lol
Chant "the cursed words" with me lmao
Well we have a handful of combatants that could do the job. Really.

Was that the big announcement they mentioned?
That too. But very little have I watched from that.

and yeah with S9 starting on March 27th, it is not possible for a 20 episode long season, no room even if they don't take a break. Not a big deal to me, quality over quantity. There never was any hard confirmation it was going to be a 20 episode long season anyways and I knew realistically corona's domino effect would still linger for a long time

First post in the new thread, missed a lot.
They're not gonna drop the bad ads. they're probably getting offered raid shadow legend money for them, they've even done episodes that were nothing but an ad. Money talks people listen lol, some of y'all gotta keep those expectations in check with that. Even if its not age appropriate for the show about killing people, there's little incentive for them not to take big sponsors. On that, this isn't me saying I like or want to defend them, its expectations, I don't like the ads myself.

As for the first fight, I sleep. they're just gonna amalgamate Harley give little attention to DCAU bits so that fizzles away any interest I have in the fight. Wake or ping when they do the "outside their comfort zone" episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back