• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toei just really doesn't like to reference the manga at all, there's nothing from it in the video games and the anime is a completely different story basically
They did it with the SSJB/SSJG switch shit that Vegeta did and gave Goku Hakai In Heroes like ok the Manga
I'd rather it stay separate because Toyo really isn't that great lol, Toei was really stepping up with the TOP arc too so its a good sign for its future
Toei wasn't really any better lol let's not get crazy
More entertaining sure but the writing was hot garbage still

DBS movie Broly didn't bring back SSBKk or SSBE but I do believe UE will be adapted into an animated medium eventually.

I'm getting tired of the DBS anime and DBS manga being two separate continuities tbh but that's hindsight for Toei.
SSJBE probably isn't that marketable

"Complains about Capeshit"

also the DB community "Wants Super Skrull instead of Dark Samus for Cell"
i like super skrull better than dark samus, that or give me omega zero as his opponent.

and for amazon has a mu with a marvel guy that honestly I find interesting....

yes i like the mu dc vs marvel as long as it's not a trash MU like shazam vs capitana marve or spider-gwen vs batwoman was.

unknown.png

Eh do casuals even know/care about Super Skrull?
Super Skrull is mostly known as the rival/nemesis of Fantastic Four.
Skrulls as species and race are well known in the Captain Marvel movie.
Super Skrull should be pretty well heard of.
A good and well-known opponent should be okay to bring up views.
Upside-Down Man vs Seija Kijin or Slender Man when (likely very very low chance)

Why? The size difference makes the fight awkward (unless Tetsuo stay as some skyscraper sized Fecto Forgo throughout the fight)
Besides, EVA-01 has Gipsy Danger and Strelizia and Tetsuo Shima has Magneto and Mewtwo.

what are the chances of Gandalf vs Dumbledore being next?
You thought it was Gandalf vs Dumbledore, but it was Kholin vs Dumbledore.

tru, but there's a new HP spinoff movie coming out later this month. BUT I believe that movie date premier was changed around also like the DR strange movie. so that may not be next
That HP spinoff movie will be anticipated like half a year ago so yeah likely in Season 9 or 10.

... They should have anticipated the coming of PLA. Why are they not making a MU for Arceus already? (Or they already have had?)
And... They talked nothing about Arceus vs Amaterasu or King Drasil or Zeedmillenniumon but they briefly talked about Arceus vs YHVH or Beerus. They have their own taste I can say.

That said, how we change currency payment method for Youtube? Curious. (Also how many people here actually plan to pool and pay for a commissioned song in whatever method and in which currency will you be paying?)

Last edited:
That said, how we change currency payment method for Youtube? Curious. (Also how many people here actually plan to pool and pay for a commissioned song in whatever method and in which currency will you be paying?)
i would like to pay, but honestly as someone from latin america commissioning a song to brando in general is complicated lol

i would like to pay, but honestly as someone from latin america commissioning a song to brando in general is complicated lol
Not to say many global audience are not as rich as "some" audience who has currently been affording ~US$2.99 on something watching free (and the wider global audience likely would not be hanging around during those critical / precious moments which is what the perks are really giving).
That said, I feel sorry because normal audience would really feel too much to commission a song for US$250 up one off (or joining the commission every 3 months plan for US$99.99 per month, paying US$299.97 for 3 months)

Last edited:
"Complains about Capeshit"

also the DB community "Wants Super Skrull instead of Dark Samus for Cell"
Stop attacking me :V

We also do have to consider at least decent MUs. Sometimes comics are that, we shouldnt not do decent MUs just cause they are overused. And the problem is still that they do bad comics fights too much and not enough good ones.

Also they'll never pit Cell against Mega Man characters, muh relevancy

Seems like they used the Death Battle theme for Indian political propaganda lmao. Doomsday breathes a sigh of relief that he didn't face this guy.

Death Battle, just hire these animators.

I almost wish I understood what was going on
Technically the old DB theme was just royalty free music or sth, which is why they changed it.
I couldve sworn it was a sonic song

Also they'll never pit Cell against Mega Man characters, muh relevancy
Why? Mega Man its not an obscured series in anyway and i find hard to believe that Dark Samus its so much well know to the casuals when she is far from be the most popular antagonists of the series.

And if you're worring about relevancy, i would like to remember you that Cell hasn't be relevant in the series for a long time, its not like with Frieza that he returned back to Super or Piccolo who will return in the new movie as part of the main cast.

Why? Mega Man its not an obscured series in anyway and i find hard to believe that Dark Samus its so much well know to the casuals when she is far from be the most popular antagonists of the series.

And if you're worring about relevancy, i would like to remember you that Cell hasn't be relevant in the series for a long time, its not like with Frieza that he returned back to Super or Piccolo who will return in the new movie as part of the main cast.
At least Dark Samus is in Smash, Mega Man Zero is a sub-series sub-series. Copy X has such a nothing presence unfortunately.

And I'm not sure if I'm misremembering, but I'm pretty sure Cell was historically most popular classic DBZ villain in west bar Vegeta. I'm pretty sure Cell would be hype. Cell is still major figure in spinoffs and DBZA certainly helped.

Cell still has . massive popularity in the west and stuff like DBZA and Devil Artemis sure as help matters

Now let's look at his top three opponents

Dark Samus- is one of Cell most popular Options, folks probably are familiar with her via Smash Moreso

Super-Skrull-outside MVC3 hasn't relevant in years and while Skrulls made an appearance in the MCU there not exactly a hot commodity
Kinda relying on brand name MVC3 nostalgia

Omega Zero- really not that relevant not even like Sigma case would rely heavily on brand name alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back