• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how likely is a DC character this season to disturbingly stomp their opponent this season 😳😳😳😳
1. A DC character in a matchup
2. That matchup ends with a DC character disturbingly stomps against their opponent
3. That matchup actually turns into an episode and airs in Season 9
So many assumptions.

Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) vs Genos used to be a thing, until Genos vs War Machine (Marvel Comics) makes Genos' return redundant.
Cyborg vs Android 17 is a clear Cyborg win (at least by some opinion) but at least Android 17 is universe level and benefits from the multiplier.
I have a feeling Cyborg vs Chise (Saikano) may be one (and Chise was said to be surface wiping before her profile got nuked), but this MU is WAY too obscure.
Swamp Thing (Classic) vs Man-Thing (Post-Rebirth) may also be one and/but it is Marvel vs DC.
Shazam has to die to Pegasus Seiya and almost nobody wants Shazam vs Stormfront.

Off topic:
a. I do not know what do you feel if (just if) Katana (Post-Crisis) vs Akame (Akame ga Kill!) happens somehow. (in place of any other MU each characters' other options)
b. Anyone feels like Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya or Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi as stompy matchups and how stompy they actually are possibly throughout the Death Battle history
c. Does Detective Pikachu vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount) count as a DC vs non-Marvel Warner Bros vs non-Disney episode beside a Nintendo vs Sega episode?

I appreciate it if that was put on Youtube Shorts or even Rumble instead of Tiktok

Last edited:
Guys, hear Me out

deh12vm-4605162e-933e-49d7-b7af-da257aa1dcb3.png

dehxtt7-d3dfaf07-e59e-4ea9-83ec-9199d8fd6839.png

denf9jx-232d250d-1493-495e-ba59-e4f15e6d4e7b.jpg

7c8fae409b8b6fc1030b21998c76178fa86ff330r1-1600-900v2_uhq.jpg
Only two of those matchups are decent

Imma cut to the chase on this one:

Billy_Lee_Black_vs_Zenkichi_Hasegawa.png

Billy Lee Black (Xenogears) vs Zenkichi Hasegawa (Persona 5 Strikers)

• Both are gunslingers with a strong opinion on what Justice is. Billy specifically converted to Etones religion, and yet is willing to openly discuss other faiths, and Zenkichi's Persona Valjean is of the Apostle Arcana, where Lavenza specifically makes light of the balance between personal ethics and the law that Zenkichi walks on when describing what this confidant is.
  • Both have family struggles after the death of a significant other. This is also it's own contrast, with Billy butting heads with Jesiah Black after the death of his mother due to a raid by Wels/Solaris (position as the son), whereas Zenkichi has a difficult time balancing raising Akane and his investigative work, after Owada killed Aoi in a drunk hit-and-run 2 years prior to strikers (the dad pulled in 8 different directions).
  • Both also control another major entity, which is summoned at the drop of a hat. Billy has access to the Gear Renmazuo (upgraded later to El-Renmazuo thanks to the discovered Anima Relics), whereas Zenkichi has access to Valjean (Persona summoning should be obvious at this point).
  • Both are also tag-alongs to fight a mechanical god (Deus and EMMA respectively) whose phases can be assigned to separate groups.

So I'm going through Season 1 of Death Battle again, and I just rewatched TMNT Battle Royale. I remember enjoying it a lot more the first time, but it really didn't click with me. Michaelangelo's whole analysis was annoying, and Wiz's need to diss on the TMNT film felt out of place.

What're you guy's thoughts on that one?
Going by memory, but honestly the harsher humor of BS seems like it was funnier, or at least way snappier. Some jokes nowadays take a bit too much on ep.

With that said, Mikey got absolutely eviscerated in analysis, holy shit. Still think it was kinda funny, but man if we'd care about representation back then it'd be a whole different story lol
I miss the perverted sex pest Boomstick just a little bit, along with his crude humor in general.

Y'know I initially thought this was just "Haha the Ultimate Life Form, Species Born of Chaos" but then I realized both have spatial teleportation and Fecto's absolutely insane regen & haxx might be able to give Shadow a run for his money, kind of a raw MU now.
Great. Shadow the Hedgehog vs Fecto Elfilis is now an originally liked MU.
Even better since they looked like each other to certain extent.
And if Shadow stands only 1m and Elfilis stands roughly 5 times as tall as Kirby they may not even have too big asize difference. Even better as animation potential.

I love the idea how Brandon Yates technically has two April Fool pranks.

Some have known already: Brandon Yates charges US$100(?)/month for the "commission every 3 months" status. Which means US$300(?) for a real slot of commissioned songs. Also have a lot of other access
From Credits!
Shout-outs in videos
Have your name or screen name posted in my videos! (and exclusive member role on discord!)
From Instrumentals!
Exclusive members-only videos
Request instrumental versions of any of my non-vs music and I'll post it!
From Extra songs!
Discord VIP
Get a VIP Role in my discord server!
From Access to WIPs!
Early access to upcoming songs
Sometimes I get excited and want to share songs I'm working on before they're quite done
(And how to switch payment currencies exactly?)

(off topic: All talking when I have something really big to move.)

Death Battle Cast

There are YouTube Champion members only shows, and outsiders are not even knowing what is about to be shown (like the links) unless they told us. Where can we know what member specific videos they have uploaded.

(Typical stuff: audience still needs to... behave. Break rules and get kicked)

Last edited:
Wanda seems clear favorite to win from what I've seen, but if I heard right that Zatanna might scale to Fate's shenanigans, then I wouldn't be surprised if she won.
That and Zatanna can time huh.
The real advantage of Scarlet Witch against Zatanna is really her massive AP advantage.

Which is why the Death Battle crew says this matchup is closer than one may think.

Anyone willing to save the money and play the waiting game and have a song commissioned through the Youtube Yates channel rather than... Just ask him to invoice you?

Death Battle Cast

1. This is the second episode with regular analyses in which the combatants' analyses do not end with an ending quote/clip
They cancelled the ending quote/clip out because they feared of being deleted by the Youtube channel and the clip owners.
2. They brought back the comparison lists because the research team members convinced Ben to put it back.
3. Youtube champion members: the behind-the-scenes for Harley Quinn vs Jinx has been out. The behind-the-scenes part is now exclusive for Youtube Death Battle Champion members.

Zatanna looks fat
More like... "Scarlet Witch used some hax on Zatanna and it partly works".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back