• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feat actually happens in panel/on-screen that breaks everything: "OUTLIER!!! IT DOESN'T COUNT!!"
Meanwhile scaling:
"Oh yeah this character can fight this character who fought this character with X feat, that totally means that they're at the same level or above even though my character has no feats to back this up. Okay make sense!"

VS sometimes is funny.

RE: Tanjiro vs Jonathan

Are there arguments for Jonathan NOT having such a speed advantage? It really sucks because without the huge speed advantage, the fight is super close and debatable, but nah it's "LOL SPEEDBLITZ GG"

but considering how crazy they put DIO's speed at last year I don't see them not honoring similar speed stats.

I want my boy Tanjiro to somehow keep up with Jonathan, give him a big scare, the boy just doesn't quit.
I mean I think the biggest argument that could be used is that that’s the speed of DIO’s stand technically not himself, so Jonathan shouldn’t scale to it.

I mean I think the biggest argument that could be used is that that’s the speed of DIO’s stand technically not himself, so Jonathan shouldn’t scale to it.
DIO was personally keeping up with and even exceeding Star Platinum's punching rate during the road rolla da scene. The World was only empowering his punches.
And even if that's due to being High DIO, DIO did react to and deflect multiple Emerald Splashes from blind spots quite casually.

Last edited:
Guys, hear Me out

deh12vm-4605162e-933e-49d7-b7af-da257aa1dcb3.png

dehxtt7-d3dfaf07-e59e-4ea9-83ec-9199d8fd6839.png

denf9jx-232d250d-1493-495e-ba59-e4f15e6d4e7b.jpg

7c8fae409b8b6fc1030b21998c76178fa86ff330r1-1600-900v2_uhq.jpg

So, recently my parents sold grandma's apartment and they give me half of the money. I plan to sponsor one Death Battle episode - Killua vs pre-Shippuden Sasuke, one of my most wanted mu.

So, recently my parents sold grandma's apartment and they give me half of the money. I plan to sponsor one Death Battle episode - Killua vs pre-Shippuden Sasuke, one of my most wanted mu.
I am sure one song should not cost you a fortune. One song for US$350 and some financial control and smart investment should not be too much to hurt from the big chunk.

Shadow vs Fecto Elfilis... How this would fuel flames between Sega and Nintendo fans...

Feat actually happens in panel/on-screen that breaks everything: "OUTLIER!!! IT DOESN'T COUNT!!"
Meanwhile scaling:
"Oh yeah this character can fight this character who fought this character with X feat, that totally means that they're at the same level or above even though my character has no feats to back this up. Okay make sense!"

VS sometimes is funny.
In fact this happens even at classic mythology stories and legends.

I'm not talking about song but ENTIRE episode
See...
No wonder people are asking how much it costs to produce a 20-minute animation episode so as to check how many sponsors are needed.

Just... Look into it yourself for the cost to make one animated episode. (Budget up to US$6,000 per 1-minute animation minimum)

And Brandon Yates/Therewolf Media is charging US$350 for a 3m30s music.

Really, pick a cheap online course or even a bachelor degree on media production management.

I feel like you should put that money towards something more important.
I mean, he/she/it/they is/are not using all the money on that, right?

See...
No wonder people are asking how much it costs to produce a 20-minute animation episode so as to check how many sponsors are needed.

Just... Look into it yourself for the cost to make one animated episode. (Budget up to US$6,000 per 1-minute animation minimum)

That is expensive and think about those studios that do high quality animation like Trigger or A1 production

That is expensive and think about those studios that do high quality animation like Trigger or A1 production
Well those multi million dollar episodes are for A class and we talk about Madhouse, Gibril and Kamikaze and such.
Also, well drawn still images do largely reduce costs. Which is why you see slowly scrolling still images from time to time so as to save effort for bigger moments.

And it would be a shame excellent animation is wasted by poor and contradicting writing or weird voice acting and such.
And an even bigger slap to the animators when good script writing, good voices (sound and voice acting and music and such) and interesting character design can largely reduce animation costs and demand for such and can just generate as much profit. Which is why profit making animes tend to have sequels.

Yah a lot of animes have the characters talk and stay still for saving costs or in some cases use CGI for stuff harder to do hand drawn
Ehhh... still less offensive than filler tbh. Everyone and their grandma should already be aware of the sub-human conditions some animators are forced to work in, without being "allowed" to see their families or even the common courtesy of a proper meal.

It's partly the reason why some people are trying to find a way to give their money directly to these studios and animators instead of a middle man subscription service.

Well those multi million dollar episodes are for A class and we talk about Madhouse, Gibril and Kamikaze and such.
Also, well drawn still images do largely reduce costs. Which is why you see slowly scrolling still images from time to time so as to save effort for bigger moments.

And it would be a shame excellent animation is wasted by poor and contradicting writing or weird voice acting and such.
And an even bigger slap to the animators when good script writing, good voices (sound and voice acting and music and such) and interesting character design can largely reduce animation costs and demand for such and can just generate as much profit. Which is why profit making animes tend to have sequels.
I'd throw Mappa in there as well, they're currently the kings of animation rn.

Ehhh... still less offensive than filler tbh. Everyone and their grandma should already be aware of the sub-human conditions some animators are forced to work in, without being "allowed" to see their families or even the common courtesy of a proper meal.

It's partly the reason why some people are trying to find a way to give their money directly to these studios and animators instead of a middle man subscription service.
Part of the reasons why Disney+ and DC Universe and others alike comes to usurp Netflix. And why some indie studios and doujin developers develop into notable firms in their own names.
... and just some people still secretly wait for a remote dream to witness a rise of a true right wing version of Hollywood such that people can truly have alternatives.

Okay.
Kind of feels nostalgic to me when Pokemon GO started off as a Google April Fools' joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back