• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If Scarlet Witch is given her full abilities (although I doubt DB will do it properly), she's gonna flatten Zatanna.

2. Anyone see the Kirby vs Mario livestream? The fact that they ignored Kirby's possession immunity (even though one guy in the chat thread even pointed it out) was outrageous enough for me to just stop watching.

1. If Scarlet Witch is given her full abilities (although I doubt DB will do it properly), she's gonna flatten Zatanna.

2. Anyone see the Kirby vs Mario livestream? The fact that they ignored Kirby's possession immunity (even though one guy in the chat thread even pointed it out) was outrageous enough for me to just stop watching.
Kirby has possession immunity? No wonder everybody was saying Kirby stomps...

7221632-0485331022-BUSNv.png

I cant believe Harley manged to do what beast couldn't and lift a 600 lb tree off the ground

Alright from the firechat
they teased a track from Brandon that they said might be the best he's ever done. Also, they all but confirmed that Guts/Dmitri isn't happening this year as they were talking potential Guts matchups and how Ben/Chad want to bring him back into DB
That's a pretty high bar, let's hope it lives up to the hype. Anything hinting what the track might be, or was it just them talking about how good it is?

The one on the right is...? (The left one is Lumine the female traveller of Genshin Impact)
the knight for guardian tale

I'm still playing genshi, but from what I've seen for both, I like it much better than aang or link.

if you're curious you can ask me what the connections are... although they're not the deepest thing in the world.

So I'm going through Season 1 of Death Battle again, and I just rewatched TMNT Battle Royale. I remember enjoying it a lot more the first time, but it really didn't click with me. Michaelangelo's whole analysis was annoying, and Wiz's need to diss on the TMNT film felt out of place.

What're you guy's thoughts on that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back