• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again on finales, I know All-Might is sort of big, but Might vs Might wasnt really a big fight.

Hell, wasnt it kind of surprise match? What was All-Might's requests back in S6?

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness"
GridArt_20220330_101109453.jpg
GridArt_20220330_101037722.jpg
GridArt_20220330_101232800.jpg
GridArt_20220330_101146294.jpg

Most of the time it's building to city block level from what I've seen, with hypersonic to relativistic speed
They wont give jonathan such stats after Dio had what he had
So, my Jojo experts. What are Johnathans most consistent stats? And what do y'all think DB will use and accept?
If its anything like the latest jojo MU minus the eye laser, Tanjiro is ******

i can see that tho its possible i can see them do Nero vs Hellboy
You mean Nero Angelo (Devil May Cry) vs Hellboy (Dark Horse Comics) right?
Can be another Halloween episode, or... Just an episode already.

Meanwhile, we may need 1 or even 2 out of the followings for a Halloween episode this season:
  • Buffy Summers vs Blade
  • Alucard (Castlevania) vs D (Vampire Hunter D)
  • Nemesis (Resident Evil) vs Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) or Magician (House of the Dead)
  • Cervantes (Soul Calibur) vs Spinal (Killer Instinct)
  • King Boo vs Gengar
  • Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia
  • Aya Brea vs Jill Valentine

You know I only get involved with the big fish

Also I was asking as to not spoil anyone.
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna is publicly known as the next MU so yeah.

It's been two days anyways every one knows the next fight
Also the researchers said Wanda vs Zatanna is a super close fight
How close can that be wink
Or are they finally tapping into the realms of dimension scaling and passive hax wink

Yes Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna is possibly the biggest fish if you count in the attack potency alone.

It's been two days anyways every one knows the next fight
Also the researchers said Wanda vs Zatanna is a super close fight
Oh ok, well to me it’s not “close” but I’m like 6 feet deep into DC scaling and talk to people who are 6 feet deep into Marvel scaling (and even there there’s room for argument). So to the general public, it’s close yeah. In fact I’m quite surprised in the positive sense that they’re saying it’s close since that means they’ll probably do Zatanna justice.
How close can that be wink
Or are they finally tapping into the realm of dimension scaling wink
Oh trust me, where we’re going we don’t even need dimensional scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back