• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... imo 3D fights serve better with Thor vs Vegeta, that Boba Fett MU (with Predator, Prophet or Starlord) and yeah that Jinx MU (likely against Harley Quinn)

Not saying others can't work but the Scarlet Witch MU, the Tanjiro MU and the Tetsuo MU can go 2D sprite just fine.
Flashbacks to the last major 3D fight Thor Vs Vegeta had.

buff triple h vs ps1 vegeta, what were they thinking?
fl3vf0lnxr251.jpg

Kinda hard to get excited when I know the most likely first MUs do not interest me in the slightest.

Honestly, I've started to grow tired of how DB will reveal like half the MUs ahead of time... kinda sucks the fun out of a lot of reveals imo.

The concept of time is subjective for many it seems irl.

Either way I'm interested what soundtrack names DB will put out, after seeing the creative suggestions in the previous thread, I feel like whatever names DB chooses will inevitably be disappointing but who knows?

So... I remember Josh asking on the previous thread about opponent for Archie Silver and i think i may have found something that can work but it absolutely has no chance of happening due to one of the combatants already being on the show

Archie Silver vs Cable
Connections: Both are comic book characters who grew up in post-apocalyptic futures caused by the villans of their series with little to no hope stopping it. (Silver was born in a future where freedom fighters fell off, leaving the world to Robotnik, who pretty much destroyed the world, while Cable was a child who has been sent to future where Apocalypse had taken over the world). They went back to the present day where they would meet a team of heroes that were full of people like them (Freedom Fighters and X-Men). They got in past to stop the threats of future/help find a way to change their future (Silver went back to the present day to find the trator who was the cause of freedom fighters stopping their fight against Eggman, while Cable came back to the present day to help the X-Men stop Apocalypse). Both have telepathic and telekinetic abilities, as well as abilities to create forcefields. Both would participate in teams that were very similiar to the ones they've seen in the past (Secret Freedom Fighters and X-Force). Both would travel across various alternate universes (Light and dark Mobius for Silver and Earth-4935, Earth-295 and much, much more universes for Cable).

UPD: Ok, someone suggested Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
The connections are : Both are alternate universe versions of popular video game characters. Both are time travellers. Both are tasked to fight a god who is destroying their world (Solaris and Dialga). Both have been tricked by the main villain of the story to go back in time and try to fix the future by doing the exact thing that will cause the apocalypse (stealing the time gears and killing Sonic). Both have a purplish pink best friend who helps them in the present (Blaze and Celebi). When both are seen as the heroes, they join the hero and one of their closest allies to stop the god. Both have super forms awakened from items (Super Silver and Sceptile). After their large role, they appear in other stories of their franchises as minor characters.

And it works but i like Cable vs Silver more, so not really sure about this one

Last edited:
‘06 happened off-screen in Archie according to WoG, which is ultimately confirmed by the Encyclopedia, so it checks out.

It’s akin all of the games canonically taking place in the Post-Reboot timeline

It being in 1 page in practically immediately forgotten lore book is what makes it funny.

Yeah technically there isnt anything wrong with it, it just has extremely limited appearances.

Aww **** do we need to spoiler it? We dont need to spoiler it. Watch it now:

Its free, no subscription needed, we really dont need to spoiler shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back