• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool, but idk how likely because they don't do "Same verse vs Same verse" unless it's a pretty specific match up. Like the seven and megaman battle royale, or that one red vs blue.

I'd vote flash kek
Well they have tried Tien vs Krillin vs Yamcha, and they have tried Hulk vs Juggernaut, and they have also tried Vegito vs Gogeta, so while it is a rarity it is not news.

Technically Murata and ONE have not yet finished their drawings yet.

So who knows what can happen. Maybe Saitama resists transmutation or has his own transformation and transmutation and then Saitama is infinite n-D above infinite n-D.

Well they have tried Tien vs Krillin vs Yamcha, and they have tried Hulk vs Juggernaut, and they have also tried Vegito vs Gogeta, so while it is a rarity it is not news.

Technically Murata and ONE have not yet finished their drawings yet.

So who knows what can happen. Maybe Saitama resists transmutation or has his own transformation and transmutation and then Saitama is infinite n-D above infinite n-D.
I doubt we'll get anything beyond Saitama becoming Uni via killing God honestly, unless OPM pulls a TTGL and suddenly becomes a Tier 1 Verse right at the ass end of the series.

Saitama getting a resistance to transmutation and the ability to hurt spirits would genuinely make him beat Popeye though rn, which is absolutely insane to think about.

Didn't Saitama have an "occupy two places at once through sheer speed" feat similar to what they gave Popeye? Under their logic, the two could be comparable in speed unless I'm misremembering that one feat.
They also say Popeye has 500 c for the feat I calculated to be 496 c

Whereas Saitama can reached straight MFTL+

But Popeye is still universe level, possibly 4-D or even 5-D by being unaffected by some deity that deletes a universe or even a space-time like it was a switch.

Saitama beating Popeye depends on how crazy the God fight goes… which we won’t find out for another 5 years or so
Considering the Garou fight went way crazier than anyone expected, it is certainly a possibility.

I've seen people theorize he might actually gain transmutation resistance considering God turned Garou into salt at the end of their fight. If he resists that Popeye would lose his most definitive wincon (and you could argue Saitama's Power Mimicry would mean he could then use it against Popeye)

Very fun situation to spitball honestly.

Popeye is obviously the more based one to root for. No one took Saitama seriously in VS circles until last few chapter shenanigans.

I kinda just dont like Popeye gets the composite treatment. Yeah, like Zelda & TMNT its ****** to choose a main series to focus on, but its still annoying here, and there is no good solution. Also the Big Man feat probably isnt AP feat, tho Saitama still doesnt resist transmutation and has that regen.

As for DB, yeah Saitamana needs to neg low Godly regen & infinite speed. They already said Saitama being stronger wouldnt change a thing.

How do you see the performance of DJTiki in the Death Battle Cast?

Do you like his performance? And do you like his performance particularly in the recent Death Battle Cast?

I love DJ man.
I just know a Chainsaw Man episode for DB would go crazy if he wrote it.

Come to think of it, a Chainsaw Man episode dropping in the second half of Season 9 would be perfect timing, especially if it's alongside the anime release. And since Gojo vs Makima was covered, that pretty much leaves Denji as the potential representative for CSM. That would leave us with Yuji, Kafka, or Kaiman as his opponent, of all whom are new series rep which would line up with the promise of a bunch of new franchises.

I might need to stop theorizing before I get my hopes inevitably shattered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back