• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news from KOF15, the final boss has statements that suggest her > Orochi, even mentioning he could be an offspring from her due to the difference in power they suggested

Orochi lore wise is counted as high 6-A in power, with none truly scaling to him physically, except the latest boss, little i gathered on that so far

In other news from KOF15, the final boss has statements that suggest her > Orochi, even mentioning he could be an offspring from her due to the difference in power they suggested

Orochi lore wise is counted as high 6-A in power, with none truly scaling to him physically, except the latest boss, little i gathered on that so far
Who's the final boss

Ok, those who didnt drop OPM and followed it more closely, is it true what Wiki lists? That Garou Saga basically lasted 8 ******* years? Because frankly its weird how OPM just has been stuck there for way too long?

Hell DB went from Kid Goku all the way to Cell Saga in about same amount of time.
Garou Saga's a little misleading of a title. It's like labelling everything from Raditz's arrival to Kid Buu's defeat as the Z saga. There's been 5 different arcs during this saga.

But for clarification, Garou was officially first introduced in Chapter 40 of the manga, which came out October 24 2014. Chapter 169, which is where the Garou Saga ended, came out August 4th 2022. So yes, it's been a little under 8 years.

Bumping an alternative to Omni-Man vs Bardock.

Guess who is up against Kurumi Tokisaki now? (This a fan request just found at Death Battle Wiki)

Julius Novachrono vs Kurumi Tokisaki
Open in a new window if you cannot see it immediately
Check out this link for the idea of both characters outside our site.

Bumping an alternative to Omni-Man vs Bardock.
Conquest vs Nappa has genuine potential to reach OmniLander level views if they time the episode debut right alongside his reveal in the animated series, cause I'd be willing to bet a ton of fans would be hungry to see more of Conquest. Plus, Nappa would bring in those Dragon Ball views as well.

Conquest vs Nappa has genuine potential to reach OmniLander level views if they time the episode debut right alongside his reveal in the animated series, cause I'd be willing to bet a ton of fans would be hungry to see more of Conquest. Plus, Nappa would bring in those Dragon Ball views as well.
The Mu feels more suited for a DBX really then a genuine DB episode
cause when look at it Nappa doesn't have much to go for an episode and While Conquest has two fights with Mark at least

Would you guys want Captain Ginyu in DB?
Kinda curious about this. Ginyu's body swapping is his most well known ability, but might some consider it cheap for him to win because of his opponents stats or hax or whatnot (?). Ginyu's kinda weird in VS from that perspective. Either he just stomps normally, body swaps and then stomps, or gets obliterated before he even gets a word in.

The two realistic answers to this I could see Death Battle going is either pair him against someone who body swapping wouldn't work on (and thus, robbing Ginyu of his most interesting ability as a character), or (my preferred solution) you could pair him against another body swapper, and have the two swap constantly throughout the fight until you can't tell who's won until the killing blow.

The two realistic answers to this I could see Death Battle going is either pair him against someone who body swapping wouldn't work on (and thus, robbing Ginyu of his most interesting ability as a character), or (my preferred solution) you could pair him against another body swapper, and have the two swap constantly throughout the fight until you can't tell who's won until the killing blow.
This is like the best idea

Piccolo MU is ass in general
I'd say Garnet and Super Skrull aren't that bad but Garnet may be tricky from animation potential and Super Skrull is another ******* comic book character, I'm so tired of DB characters fighting comic characters
There's also Malroth from Dragon Quest Builders, who actually seems like Piccolo's best MU but the issue is that only 2 people played Dragon Quest Builders, so that one isn't happening

Kinda curious about this. Ginyu's body swapping is his most well known ability, but might some consider it cheap for him to win because of his opponents stats or hax or whatnot (?). Ginyu's kinda weird in VS from that perspective. Either he just stomps normally, body swaps and then stomps, or gets obliterated before he even gets a word in.

I kinda like Vector vs Ginyu

Cell might lose to Skrull so maybe Orange Piccolo is better lul

Still, Piccolo MUs suuuuuuuuck

The fact MM might unironically be best is... well I guess Piccolo can sit out of DB.

I can help, laddie!

(It is an XC3 spoiler, though...)

TritonFists.gif

Triton (XC3)

Now, comparing him to what we have on the wiki...

- "Reincarnation of a king", well, being one of 'Z's avatars' before he defected from Moebius doesn't hurt.

- Moebius itself wanting the likes of Noah to return to the Flow / Endless Now is Xenoblade 3's version of Death, effectively (see also Homecoming)

- Boxing partner is Lanz (and is also the inheritor of the Soul Hacker class), in the same way that Gohan seems to be Piccolo's opponent of choice.

- Eventually joins Noah and crew in their fight against Z and Moebius.

Question: Did Piccolo deal with Pirates at any point?

I'd say Garnet and Super Skrull aren't that bad but Garnet may be tricky from animation potential and Super Skrull is another ******* comic book character, I'm so tired of DB characters fighting comic characters
There's also Malroth from Dragon Quest Builders, who actually seems like Piccolo's best MU but the issue is that only 2 people played Dragon Quest Builders, so that one isn't happening
shes ass
beyond connections it has no value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back