• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Cipher vs Discord. It is going to be another joke episode involving My Little Pony.

(I still think best matchup against Bill Cipher would be Dormammu.)

I will personally soduku myself and take Ben SInger with me if he ***** up an MLP episode for the 4th time, especially for my all-time favorite matchup. Or instead gives Cipher to Dormammu or Shuma-Gorath. I'm at the end of my rope, Discord isn't even a pony so he shouldn't be subject to the Boomstick groans

Last edited:
The Japanese translation for the raging demon is a move that kills you with the weight of your sins. Nothing with the soul
So penance stare but punching instead of staring? And nothing to do with soul manipulation?

So how good does it work against Shao Kahn who has actual soul manipulation but is definitely evil?

I will personally kill Ben SInger if it ***** up an MLP episode for the 4th time, especially for my all-time favorite matchup. Or instead gives Cipher to Dormammu or Shuma-Gorath. I'm at the end of my rope, Discord isn't even a pony so he shouldn't be subject to the Boomstick groans

Well sure Death Battle crew would make it an excuse to call off this a death threat even if what you say essentially means (to any mature person) an advise to put effort and due care into MLP Death Battle episodes (and basically any episode)

Okay, so worst possible scenario happens, how would you react if Demifiend vs Doomslayer happened?
I wouldn't really complain, it might be a case of homelander vs omni-man where the animation makes the episode good.
Do we have spite against any character here? Like we hate or like Demi-Fiend or Doom Slayer?

Well well-placed spite in a popular request makes good views.

Do we have spite against any character here? Like we hate or like Demi-Fiend or Doom Slayer?

Well well-placed spite in a popular request makes good views.
I was referring more to the aspect that it doesn't have so many connections and basically it's a pretty strong stomp for one side, but still the animation can give a good result.

@Tots_Real @Eficiente

By the way, Meatloaf Man responded to your arguments regarding Twilight VS Timmy Turner you made back in march.

Ctrl + F "Eychel" and you'll find the full response, it is lengthy though.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not reading all of that.

@Tots_Real @Eficiente

By the way, Meatloaf Man responded to your arguments regarding Twilight VS Timmy Turner you made back in march.

Ctrl + F "Eychel" and you'll find the full response, it is lengthy though.
Also
Whether or not it exists as written text in Da Rules doesn’t matter, as the reality of it is, that is still a general rule that exists in the world of The Fairly OddParents.
No it isn't, even in Abracatastrophe where the whole rule is established, Wanda and Cosmo beings who are canonically made of pure magic are still effected by the magic muffin forgetting who Timmy, only when Cosmo turns himself into an magic shield he became immune to magic (or getting jacked but that if anything proves that it's not just x magic character was caught off gaurd since Cosmo needed a power to block crocker's attacks).

Also

No it isn't, even in Abracatastrophe where the whole rule is established, Wanda and Cosmo beings who are canonically made of pure magic are still effected by the magic muffin forgetting who Timmy, only when Cosmo turns himself into an magic shield he became immune to magic (or getting jacked but that if anything proves that it's not just x magic character was caught off gaurd since Cosmo needed a power to block crocker's attacks).
So FoP being inconsistent, but it doesn't change the fact Twilight still wins.

My Brother (Sister?) in Christ, YOU responded to the initial points back in the Season 8 thread when we talked about Timmy Turner VS Twilight Sparkle.
Yeah but I don't care enough to read the whole response, I'm not even really a big fan of the match to begin with. It's very Meh to me and really just boils down to who you think is fast. Either Twilight either oneshots with her vastly superior AP or Timmy transmutes her into a fish or something, and like if I remember correctly one of the major speed feats for Twilight was though scaling to Celestia moving stars which really doesn't make to much sense (is the light comeing from the stars also massively ftl?) and if anything is just spacial manipulation. I'm not gonna bother with this debate honestly.
Also to be honestly I did skim the initial article to begin with, I think I was watching a batman movie... or was that another time.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 game IS set to be out on 29 July.

Rooster Teeth better not miss the mark for a Xenoblade Chronicles matchup within 2022.
BTW Arceus MU when.

NB's ranking on season 9 1st half
8. Boba Fett vs Predator
7. Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
6. Thor vs Vegeta
5. Excalibur vs Raiden
4. Harley Quinn vs Jinx
3. Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar
2. Magneto vs Tetsuo Shima
1. Omni-Man vs Homelander

NB does skip Hercules vs Sun Wukong.

Tbf I think you could argue Saitama could unlock them again randomly in a fight, I mean he didn’t know how to use those abilities before and managed to use them, nothing saying he couldn’t randomly unlock them in a fight again.
Eh not really. Garou had to specifically tell / teach him how to do it.

2qn2hr020lc91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back