• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had one FE matchup (Lucina vs Mulan) as a DBX and since that was a massive stomp which is not very popular this might confuse them in thinking that FE matchups may not draw good views.

On the other hand...
  • One Marth MU
  • One Lucina MU
  • Guts vs Dimitri (even in 3D)
  • Byleth Eisner vs Rean Schwarzer
  • Edelgard vs Kylo Ren
  • Claude vs Decidueye / Zelda / Hiccup / ...

...All this talk of Claude vs Decidueye, when you're forgetting someone...

3_Adam_Origo_vs_Claude_von_Regan.png

Then again, Fire Emblem has a lot of potential for side character MUs (Ignatz vs Burgh (Pokemon BW) was a MU I came up with for some reason, though I'm not sure of relations past 'they're painters lol'). See also Ashe vs Lora (TTGC), and... well, that's about it for now, but I am playing through Fates and Echoes atm (or at the least, it's on my backburner), so I'll keep you all posted for that ig.

Man, Solar System level is meager? We really have rottened our brains from VS lol

Tbh, even Tetsuo is actually insane. The boy made a huge hole in the moon. It kinda is sad how power creeped DB and VS has become.
Yep
Before solar system and galaxy were the hottest shit
Now meh
guess DB still hasnt vibed with FE MUs. I havent really vibed with one either. Unfortunately it seems FE is skipping this season too.
Which is a shame FE definitely fit this season

Man, Solar System level is meager? We really have rottened our brains from VS lol

Tbh, even Tetsuo is actually insane. The boy made a huge hole in the moon. It kinda is sad how power creeped DB and VS has become.
When a lot of characters exist and some are actually universe level, multiverse level or even extra dimension level, a mere solar system level character really is not doing much. Worry do not: there are way more characters who struggle to bust a planet. Remember the times when Naruto defended an attack from Toner who sliced the moon in 2 halves. That moment is still spectacular.

Always remember: awesomeness and intensity cannot quite be measured easily yet they can be felt every time you watch some spectacular moments.

Which is a shame FE definitely fit this season
Do not call it off just yet - we still have 8+1 episodes for Season 9 to go.

It's so funny to hear people call stuff like solar system level meager considering that a mountain buster would solo 99% of fiction. Hell you probably only need to be somewhat high into wall level to solo 99% of fictional characters lmao.

It's so funny to hear people call stuff like solar system level meager considering that a mountain buster would solo 99% of fiction. Hell you probably only need to be somewhat high into wall level to solo 99% of fictional characters lmao.
Well a vast population of fictional world will be regular human level humans. What do you expect.

Alright, I did a clip of the whole Smash Ultimate question they asked which leads up to the Fire Emblem MUs which leads to the Guts part

So yeah from Ben himself "I don't think we'll ever do Dark Samus"-though he didn't really explain why.

Ben himself said "I don't think we'll ever do Dark Samus".

Ben said he wants to do Fire Emblem and he acknowledged it is tricky. He mentions Dimitri. And mentions Guts in 3D.

Liam wants to introduce more verses verses that he loves.

Last edited:
Well a vast population of fictional world will be regular human level humans. What do you expect.

Ben himself said "I don't think we'll ever do Dark Samus".

Ben said he wants to do Fire Emblem and he acknowledged it is tricky. He mentions Dimitri. And mentions Guts in 3D.

Liam wants to introduce more verses.
That last part almost feels like he's aiming for Guts vs Dimitri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back