• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess, Mera gets her powers from the Blue next 🤣
Well Aquaman already does that. Mera following suit is logical.

Not regrow but replace it…

…with metal
Better: regrow...

And mix it with metal.

Why the hell does that exist? For what reason does that even exist? DC, why do you have to make a 'cosmic force' for every bloody thing? Things were so much simpler back in the 80's...
Say this to Harley Quinn and see if this would save her from Jinx.

ed_edd_n_eddy_matchup_ranking_by_taizostimpy_df0adr7-pre.jpg

I never thought I would see Eizouken characters suggested unironically for VS. But here we are.

Boyfriend is featless as of now lmao. Unless you want to take mods into account (which is dubious at best just due to how inconsistent he is in terms of writing)
I thought I have sometimes raised some verses which may sound obscure to you all...

Oh yeah 15 minutes left and we know how Tetsuo Shima will be introduced.

Was Geekdom legit? I listened his claims, but wasnt there a DBS "leaker" that got stuff wrong? Been a couple years from "DB 2per" talks.

Will Red Hulk vs Red Cell be a thing lmao :^)

mags is only a stomp if they use herald or phoenix force scaling. Otherwise it’s actually a closer battle than you’d think(they wouldn’t want 2 stomps in a row so they probably won’t do that). Tetsuo has a multi planetary statement as well iirc.
is it the destroy the planet 100 times over statement?
if so what volume is that from

the fireside chat ended and here's a recap, i may have missed a few things, only had it as background noise

They did not answer whether this season is 16 or 20 episode long, despite people asking.

Ben said they want to bring Fire Emblem MUs, but said the verse is too tricky.
Someone asked if they plan to bring every Smash Ultimate character in the show at one point (since they have already done 1/3rd of the roster) they said maybe, but no Dark Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer etc
They want to bring Guts back and if he comes back, it will be in 3D
Book characters are very very unlikely to ever show up. They never heard of Wings of Fire

the fireside chat ended and here's a recap, i may have missed a few things, only had it as background noise

They did not answer whether this season is 16 or 20 episode long, despite people asking.

Someone asked if they plan to bring every Smash Ultimate character in the show at one point (since they have already done 1/3rd of the roster) they said maybe, but no Dark Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer etc
They want to bring Guts back and if he comes back, it will be in 3D
Book characters are very very unlikely to ever show up. They never heard of Wings of Fire
  • Fire Emblem MUs, but said the verse is too tricky - we have seen wackier verses than before? Or they are somehow aware there are a lot of FE games and sometimes some crossovers?
  • no Dark Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer - Should Cell be most pleased? Poor Dhalsim though
  • I have a feeling Guts vs Dimitri is knocking the door(?)
  • Goodbye web novel only verses?

• Fire Emblem MUs, but said the verse is too tricky - we have seen wackier verses than before? Or they are somehow aware there are a lot of FE games and sometimes some crossovers?

I was about to say, do they buy 2-C Heroes verse? Or do we stick to T7-6 main verse?

yeah not sure their issue with Dark Samus-they went straight for her, "Yeah no Dark Samus tho" lol, I'll double check their wording later

to add to my list since i just remembered!
They acknowledge Yang vs Tifa is wrong again.
They said Peach's soccer ball calc is dumb as shit.
They would like to remake a lot of S1 matches-since most don't hold up, or are "cringe" early 2010's internet era, too outdated, though they said Batman vs Spider-Man and Thor vs Raiden still hold up, and yes I agree with them.

They acknowledge Yang vs Tifa is wrong again.
They said Peach's soccer ball calc is dumb as shit.
They would like to remake a lot of S1 matches-since most don't hold up, or are cringe early 2010's internet era, too outdated, though they said Batman vs Spider-Man and Thor vs Raiden still hold up, and yes I agree with them.
Based that they acknowledge that.
While Peach beating Zelda is accurate that football calc they used to justify her victory was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
Yeah a lot of S1 episodes were kinda bad, had some charm to them but overall their analysis, animations, humor and verdicts just doesn't hold up that well. Def agree with them that Batman vs Spider-Man and Thor vs Raiden are still good, I also think Eggman vs Wily and Goku vs Superman still hold up decently well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back