• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually was crying. You can see the tears in his non-swollen eye
In fact, I rewatched this moment almost ten times. The sounds of crying and fear are conveyed phenomenally. I remembered the video about all the deaths of Isaac in Dead Space and this is the only thing that could compare with his death in the jaws of the Swarm Mind.

And I also got a perverse pleasure that Homelander found himself in such a helpless, pathetic and humiliating state, being powerless to do anything.

Magneto has fought Charles Xavier multiple times in mind fxckery battles. And the wide array of abilities by Professor X... Read for yourself.

As for range, Professor X can sense people around the planet Earth when synced with Cerebro - which is his current standard helmet.

Oh this may sound super leftist friendly, the consciousness of Magneto and Professor X "gave birth" to a sentient psionic entity called Onslaught.

(In X-Men Vol 2 #25 Charles Xavier shut the mind of Magneto, but Magneto's anger, grief, and lust for vengeance ********** into Professor Xavier's consciousness and fertilise Xavier's negative emotions, and... Yes Onslaught was born. And yes it took the combined efforts of the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and the Avengers to take it down for good.)

And what is even more leftist friendly? Xavier, Magneto and Moira set to work realizing a plan in uniting all of mutantkind under one sovereign state Krakoa. And it worked.

Do I just potentially scale Magneto from Thor and Scarlet Witch?

Magneto has fought Charles Xavier multiple times in mind fxckery battles. And the wide array of abilities by Professor X... Read for yourself.

As for range, Professor X can sense people around the planet Earth when synced with Cerebro - which is his current standard helmet.

Oh this may sound super leftist friendly, the consciousness of Magneto and Professor X "gave birth" to a sentient psionic entity called Onslaught.

(In X-Men Vol 2 #25 Charles Xavier shut the mind of Magneto, but Magneto's anger, grief, and lust for vengeance ********** into Professor Xavier's consciousness and fertilise Xavier's negative emotions, and... Yes Onslaught was born. And yes it took the combined efforts of the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and the Avengers to take it down for good.)

And what is even more leftist friendly? Xavier, Magneto and Moira set to work realizing a plan in uniting all of mutantkind under one sovereign state Krakoa. And it worked.

Do I just potentially scale Magneto from Thor and Scarlet Witch?
1. Okay, just call it a fusion, no need to make it sound sus.

2. Thor, probably. Scarlet Witch? Hell no, she on a whole 'nother level.

SPOILER_MagnetoTetsuoTN7.png

Probably something that could easily pass for a Mortal Kombat fatality I would imagine (perhaps knocking off HLs jaw to make it easier to swallow his own heart which also references what happened in The Boys comic).

Either way Homelander doesn't have the heart to win this MU meanwhile Nolan will encourage some to have this revelation; "Think people think, you really thought this fight was debatable? Even my rookie son would've put up more of a challenge and that's not saying much".
Now that the DB is out for everyone, CALLED IT!

Pretty solid fight, although i would had it last longer and make it less stompy in favour of Nolan, yes it was clear that he was going to win but the animated fight shouldn't make that oblivious, look at Goro VS Machamp as a better example of a stomp match.

Seeing hard its to kill a Viltrumite why don't have Homelander inflict far severe damage to Nolan, like eviscerate him, break his chest or shatter a portion of the skull, only for Nolan to still finish him like he did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back