• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I wachted Boys Diabolical and I have question regarding 8th episode:
does Homelander at the beginning of his hero's journey wanted genuinely help people, but just got corrupted? Is that canon?
Yes, the whole point of his character arc is that he just keeps getting worse and worse as a person. Deep down there is a passion to being an actual hero but all of that is buried beneath his lack of care toward other people's lives and his desire to be loved (************ dated a nazi just to get some genuine pussy)

Mr. Singer, blink twice if Rooster Teeth and Amazon aren’t holding a gun to your head to say this.
It’s so weird that Liam, Speedy, and Ben got unusually defensive about speculation like this. Like Ragna VS Ruby, Yang VS Tifa, and the Seven Battle Royale didn’t happen to lend credence to behind the scenes shenanigan
I forgot ragna vs rwby was a thing. Man imagine multiverseal rwby and her winning it legit.

Mr. Singer, blink twice if Rooster Teeth and Amazon aren’t holding a gun to your head to say this.
It’s so weird that Liam, Speedy, and Ben got unusually defensive about speculation like this. Like Ragna VS Ruby, Yang VS Tifa, and the Seven Battle Royale didn’t happen to lend credence to behind the scenes shenanigans.
@Alexey_de_Greit (DBW admin)
1. Who actually believed that rumor lol
2. Because they wanted to do Omni-Man VS Homelander
Asking for another reason is kinda dum

SPOILER_HOMELANDER_SWEEP.jpg

We knew Omni-Man would win... but

1. what are the statistics given by the episode?
2. how is the killing blow and how is the banter?
3. Did Wiz and Boomstick in the episode rejoice or did they realise they have faced a new threat?

So do we all upgrade ourselves to get precognition or analytical prediction?, since many of us foresaw this.
At best analytical prediction. Or luck manipulation since it is not Shinji Ikari vs Tetsuo Shima.

I secretly wished that Magneto vs Tetsuo Shima would be sponsored by Moderna Inc.

We knew Omni-Man would win... but

1. what are the statistics given by the episode?
2. how is the killing blow and how is the banter?
3. Did Wiz and Boomstick in the episode rejoice or did they realise they have faced a new threat?

At best analytical prediction. Or luck manipulation since it is not Shinji Ikari vs Tetsuo Shima.

I secretly wished that Magneto vs Tetsuo Shima would be sponsored by Moderna Inc.

You heard the blog upgrade him to city level

Is it me or it felt extremely short, like barely anything happened after Homelander's first monologue? I was underwhelmed personally but it was still really good, and of course another Marvel fight is next lmao, I preferred Mewtwo VS Tetsuo personally but I'm fine with Magneto
Current ranking is Harley VS Jinx>Omni-Man VS Homelander>Thor VS Vegeta>Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna>Tanjiro VS Jonathan

Sex feat was Homelander busting a nut at mach 4.5

Really avoided spoilers for both series.

Heart was eaten, nice.

Maaan, the fight was just 7/10. They didnt really do much with environmental destruction.

lol comparison screen is back, they really pussied out on Vegeta's Ls lmao

Did I write that I predicted next time? Well I dont feel like talking about that topic again.

Heart was eaten, nice.

Maaan, the fight was just 7/10. They didnt really do much with environmental destruction.

Did I write that I predicted next time? Well I dont feel like talking about that topic again.
I was expecting Genos vs War Machine level interesting at minimum.

Also, how short? The music is 3:41 and there is 1 minute of no music moment

Is it me or it felt extremely short, like barely anything happened after Homelander's first monologue? I was underwhelmed personally but it was still really good, and of course another Marvel fight is next lmao, I preferred Mewtwo VS Tetsuo personally but I'm fine with Magneto
Current ranking is Harley VS Jinx>Omni-Man VS Homelander>Thor VS Vegeta>Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna>Tanjiro VS Jonathan
Do you mean Harley VS Jinx < Omni-Man VS Homelander < Thor VS Vegeta < Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna < Tanjiro VS Jonathan

Yeah it is funny but it it really seems even stompy and spiteful matchups like Omni-Man vs Homelander are "fairer" than Thor vs Vegeta in the minds of the crew members.

Can we even call this a fight? A bunch of stuff happens then Omni_Man kills Homelander. Though, with a huge stat stomp, I would find it hard to convince Omni-Man being damaged at all by HL. The death was pretty gruesome though, one of the best deaths of the show. A solid fight, I think the crowd wil be happy. Omni-Man feeds HL his heart. What more can you ask for?

Well, I was hoping for Mewtwo, but it's another Marvel Fight. Sprite fight guarenteed. I should actually watch Akira now, regardless, I'm not too big on it.

Heart was eaten, nice.

Did they really waste both characters on a mid episode? I guess not even Amazon money can save the 2D curse.

Did they really waste both characters on a mid episode? I guess not even Amazon money can save the 2D curse.
Its kinda good, but its way too short to be considered great. One of few greatideas, environmental destruction, dropped off significantly. It started great with HL dragging Omni-Man across the neighborhood and blew up an oil truck, but then they just flew up and blew a plane, and then went down to create a crater. Thats kinda it for the environments.

Last edited:
The fight and next time:

Fight was super good but kinda short, I’d give it a 7-8/10 on first viewing (death was good and I really liked seeing Homelander get dismantled).

Honestly I have almost zero interest in next time but I’m curious what Magneto’s stats are gonna be since Mag’s stats on this site are nowhere near accurate (lmao). Also never finished Akira so I’m going in mostly blind for Tetsuo, I hear his high-end arguments are sus.[/S]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back