• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then a problem appears: to understand a lore for Death Battle crew takes some time, and to draw the attention of the crew to some new hot franchise takes some other.
Then the crew of ArcSys are already developing new games. And fans are hyping on the new games over the old ones.

A lot of problems. Still, I feel sorry for them missing multiple times to capitalise hype. Like Lightning vs Shulk at Xenoblade remake launched, Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown when NMH3 launched, Arceus MU (vs Amaterasu, King Drasil, YHVH and whatever) when PLA launched... Or maybe Zero (Mega Man) vs Meta Knight when Kirby and the Forgotten Land launched...
We've got Xenoblade Chronicles 3 coming out this year

97d4580d-f840-49b1-91fa-00d862f45063

Couple years back I did read DB Wiki comments more and saw Spongeboy as usual ******* but maaan sth big must have happened while Ive ignore wiki comments for years.

EDIT: DB Wiki comments from Thor vs Vegeta btw, spongeguy's "origin" as far as I know.

Batgirl could make use of Spider-Guen's weakness, but it can't help her to win.
For that, the stat difference shown is not even that big. But definitely decisive win.

So much for DC and Marvel "peak human".

Why are you not banned for leaking internal dialogues? This privilege makes people fond of.

BTW that storm feat is debunked or what? And why that explosion feat is only MCB level when downplayers like us have the yield be small town level. Not like making a big difference though.

That... Eyeballing it to be 28.2 megatons of TNT maximum.
So much from anti-villain Black Panther and anti-villain Storm, which Homelander possibly scale above.
Source of estimation: generic storm from the below:

Last edited:
Xeno_Matchups_Remake_-_Version_0.9.2.png

JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHARTS - VERSION 0.9.2:
(Thought you'd never see this again for a while, huh?)

Not got much time to explain the changes, but the main ones are that chaos, MOMO and Malos have had their MUs changed to represent MegaTen opponents as their top opponents (Makoto Yuki, Sophia and Takaya respectively). I've gone on record about these MUs before, so it shouldn't need explaining as to the relations again (feel free to ask, though). XC3 is coming out at the end of July, so I'm not pulling any triggers on MU changes for these characters just yet.

ALSO: Kahran Ramsus (Xenogears) is a character I've been sleeping on as VS viable for a while now, and after a few discussions with @Loh67867 in Discord DMs, Shard the Metal Sonic (Archie Sonic) was chosen as his (for now) main opponent. The relations being that both were meant as successor clones of a major antagonistic entity in the series they're from (Emperor Cain and Metal Sonic respectively), before both figures were usurped by the main character in question (Fei rendering Ramsus obsolete in his role in Solaris, leading to his wanton revenge quest, and Shard (assuming I'm understanding this correctly) being another form of MS that is outclassed by the OG in every way). The catch is that both also become begrudging allies to the mains of each series parties involved (Ramsus being told to basically sit the **** down by Citan lest he throw his life away for the Elements towards the end of Xenogears, and also having a go at Miang's life when she took Elehayym over, and Shard being a rebuilt version of MS by Charles after his destruction to help Sonic/Tails and co.). Oh, and there may or may not have been a kidnapping on the way there (Elly ended up a Solaris hostage in part thanks to Ramsus, and V1 MS nicking Amy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back