• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't expect the fight to be hand drawn. And I really like it. It captures Homelander's personality well. I like how it does show despite the cold exterior Omni-Man cares about his wife. And seeing Debbie's corpse was... 😬. I didn't see that coming. Make me wonder what happened to Mark here. Is he gonna show up later when Omni Man kills Homelander to recreate the scene where Invinicible watches Omni Man kill the Immortal?

Mark probably took off somewhere

How would you react if Homelander win?
Mike_Wazowski-Sulley_Face_Swap.jpg

Well so far DB doing great so no danger ahead
Death Battle is more or less fine by itself - just feeding Rooster Teeth on the subscription.

How would you react if Homelander win?
Highly depending on what reasons are given.
Worse could happen if the reeaosns were bad.

Imagine back when Sasuke vs Hiei, Gray vs Esdeath, Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man were out...

I honestly don't know how i created this MU, i genuinely don't know.
unknown.png

Sonic the hedgehog vs Byakuren Hijiri (Sonic the Comic vs Touhou)
Connections:
Both are characters who were born as normal people that wanted to improve some aspects they had (Sonic wanted to be faster, while Byakuren wanted to be immortal). They eventually succeded in those goals using certain things (Power sneakers and black magic). They both experienced losses of their close people which they worked with (Sonic lost doctor Kintobor, who turned into a megalomaniacal Robotnik and Mokou lost her brother, Myouren, who died). This lead to them having a goal which was centered around these situations (Sonic wanting Robotnik to turn good again and Byakuren wanting to be immortal, so she couldn't die like her brother). After that they discovered things that could help them with these goals (Chaos emeralds and black magic). However, after coming in contact with said things, people's opinion on them worsened (Sonic just kind of started acting like an asshole to his friends, plus he could transform into Super Sonic, his evil megalomaniacal version, while Byakuren wanted to help youkais but the majority of people wasn't happy about that, since people didn't like youkais and they proclaimed Byakuren a "demon in human form"). But despite many viewing them as terrible people, at their core they're not bad people who just want to help people they care about (Sonic truly does care about his friends and their well-being, while Byakuren wants equality between humans and youkais). Both protect people of their kind in their world (Mobians and youkais) and they both lead groups in which the majority of members are people of these species (Sonic being the leader of Freedom Fighters and Byakuren being the head priest of Myouren Temple). They also both created said groups.

I honestly don't know how i created this MU, i genuinely don't know.
unknown.png

Sonic the hedgehog vs Byakuren Hijiri (Sonic the Comic vs Touhou)
Connections:
Both are characters who were born as normal people that wanted to improve some aspects they had (Sonic wanted to be faster, while Byakuren wanted to be immortal). They eventually succeded in those goals using certain things (Power sneakers and black magic). They both experienced losses of their close people which they worked with (Sonic lost doctor Kintobor, who turned into a megalomaniacal Robotnik and Mokou lost her brother, Myouren, who died). This lead to them having a goal which was centered around these situations (Sonic wanting Robotnik to turn good again and Byakuren wanting to be immortal, so she couldn't die like her brother). After that they discovered things that could help them with these goals (Chaos emeralds and black magic). However, after coming in contact with said things, people's opinion on them worsened (Sonic just kind of started acting like an asshole to his friends, plus he could transform into Super Sonic, his evil megalomaniacal version, while Byakuren wanted to help youkais but the majority of people wasn't happy about that, since people didn't like youkais and they proclaimed Byakuren a "demon in human form"). But despite many viewing them as terrible people, at their core they're not bad people who just want to help people they care about (Sonic truly does care about his friends and their well-being, while Byakuren wants equality between humans and youkais). Both protect people of their kind in their world (Mobians and youkais) and they both lead groups in which the majority of members are people of these species (Sonic being the leader of Freedom Fighters and Byakuren being the head priest of Myouren Temple). They also both created said groups.
If I had a nickel for every good MU StC Sonic has with a Touhou character, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Yeah, I think something a lot of people aren't considering is the shaky state of Death Battle even continuing at this point, especially with the questionable state of RoosterTeeth constantly burning money, who knows how long DB could be around for honestly.
Yeah, I feel bad for saying it, but Rooster Teeth going under feels more like a "when" than an "if" at this point. I just hope things don't just happen instantly/without warning: at least give the RWBY team time to finish their show.

We ain't never gonna get a Blazblue match-up
We ain't never gonna get a Blazblue match-up because
1. Blazblue ended so quickly yet the crew were too slow in capitalising from it
2. Fighting game Death Battle episodes did poorly even for "jewels" like Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard and (supposedly) Akuma vs Shao Kahn.
(Should I say goodbye to Raoh vs Hideyoshi Toyotomi btw
Also... That long requested Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath likely turns stale because Screwattack waited for too long. Neato.)

Right in the same universe where Goku Black beat Thawne, and the DC fanboys online had a meltdown.
Where Quicksilver beat Barry Allen, Archie Sonic beat Wally West, Homura Akemi beat Hunter Zolomon, Mojo Jojo beat Gorilla Grodd, Dash beat Kid Flash, Ben 10 legit beat Hal Jordan, Sindel actually win over Black Canary...

Yeah, I feel bad for saying it, but Rooster Teeth going under feels more like a "when" than an "if" at this point. I just hope things don't just happen instantly/without warning: at least give the RWBY team time to finish their show.
They try to bring new cash with RWBY: Ice Queendom, and hopefully this could push for more effort to proceed with the main RWBY canon and (if all things fails) salvage and sell RWBY and every other shows still profitable - at a more reasonable price of course.

Maybe we will move back to the several month per show sequence since staff will be largely cut and more sprite fights and more recurring combatants to save sprite and 3d model creation...

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the sex feat in question is from two superheroes in the Boys cartoon creating a storm from having sex

At around 3:00 in.

That... Eyeballing it to be 28.2 megatons of TNT maximum.
So much from anti-villain Black Panther and anti-villain Storm, which Homelander possibly scale above.

We ain't never gonna get a Blazblue match-up
maybe
We ain't never gonna get a Blazblue match-up because
1. Blazblue ended so quickly yet the crew were too slow in capitalising from it
2. Fighting game Death Battle episodes did poorly even for "jewels" like Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard and (supposedly) Akuma vs Shao Kahn.
(Should I say goodbye to Raoh vs Hideyoshi Toyotomi btw
Also... That long requested Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath likely turns stale because Screwattack waited for too long. Neato.)
some fair points

Death Battle is slow af, they should do a match when a certain series has the hype and all for it fresh, it has the algorithm pop up their fight for it

They really dont know to capitalize on hype a lot
And when they (sometimes) do know when a certain series has the hype and all for it fresh, they are spamming Marvel and DC and sometimes Marvel vs DC.
Yes, I refer to the time when MCU movies and DCEU movies are actually hot.

Depends if ArcSys wants to make another game and popularity doesn’t die out before next season
Then a problem appears: to understand a lore for Death Battle crew takes some time, and to draw the attention of the crew to some new hot franchise takes some other.
Then the crew of ArcSys are already developing new games. And fans are hyping on the new games over the old ones.

A lot of problems. Still, I feel sorry for them missing multiple times to capitalise hype. Like Lightning vs Shulk at Xenoblade remake launched, Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown when NMH3 launched, Arceus MU (vs Amaterasu, King Drasil, YHVH and whatever) when PLA launched... Or maybe Zero (Mega Man) vs Meta Knight when Kirby and the Forgotten Land launched...

Death Battle is slow af, they should do a match when a certain series has the hype and all for it fresh, it has the algorithm pop up their fight for it

They really dont know to capitalize on hype a lot
Tbf it's mixture of lack of interest, timing and how popular said franchise is in regards to the algorithm

They can't predict whenever a character gonna get any upcoming shit so they can captilize on it

Tbf it's mixture of lack of interest, timing and how popular said franchise is in regards to the algorithm

They can't predict whenever a character gonna get any upcoming shit so they can captilize on it
Yeah, like with Raiden vs Wolverine. If that thing was released today it'd be memed to ******* death. Don't know if it'd be as big as it was though.

I feel like you answered your own question. Omni-Man gets views, Dragon Ball already gets views.

Business wise, it's a win-win.
Mainly regard to how strong the interest will be for the desire for that by then
Yeah, like with Raiden vs Wolverine. If that thing was released today it'd be memed to ******* death. Don't know if it'd be as big as it was though.
Probably not something like Raiden vs Wolverine was done at the right place and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back