• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video tho 💀
APE_MODE.gif

A little late, but man, Spongebobboy is pathetic.

Like impersonating a researcher because he was mad at the outcome? That is some bitch shit.
What worries me more is that there will be more impersonators imitating what Spongebobboy did.

Sure Spongebobboy totally looks to have some mental issues. Is the American medical system that bad normal people cannot afford a mental counselor?

Oh nah we're getting Boba vs Star Lord for sure now 💀
TBF Boba Fett vs Star-lord is popular enough to get a Super Power Beat Down episode

With an alternate ending

Meanwhile Boba Fett vs Predator is popular enough to get a Community Death Battle.

It is hard to choose but yeah Boba Fett vs Predator or Boba Fett vs Star-lord are the top 2 choices.

What worries me more is that there will be more impersonators imitating what Spongebobboy did.

Sure Spongebobboy totally looks to have some mental issues. Is the American medical system that bad normal people cannot afford a mental counselor?

TBF Boba Fett vs Star-lord is popular enough to get a Super Power Beat Down episode

With an alternate ending

Meanwhile Boba Fett vs Predator is popular enough to get a Community Death Battle.

It is hard to choose but yeah Boba Fett vs Predator or Boba Fett vs Star-lord are the top 2 choices.

Yeah it's literally either one or the other. At least if it is Star-Lord we might get some fun shenanigans, but Predator is definitely the golden option

"Wrong" wins are still wins, otherwise Ryu VS Scorpion wouldn't count as a lose either since it was wrong too
Haggar VS Zangief
Pikachu VS Blanka had one of the dumbest reasonings Death Battle has ever used but it still counts
Why would a wrong win count? the idea of a character winning even though they should've lost doesn't count at all. It goes against the idea of vs debates.

Why would a wrong win count? the idea of a character winning even though they should've lost doesn't count at all. It goes against the idea of vs debates.
I'm just saying it counts in the context of the show even if it's wrong, I know that a good chunk of the show is either wrong or outdated but that doesn't change the actual results. If you meant that Street Fighter doesn't win anything outside of the show or that they sould have lost all their matches then that's my bad

I honestly don't know how i created this MU, i genuinely don't know.
unknown.png

Sonic the hedgehog vs Byakuren Hijiri (Sonic the Comic vs Touhou)
Connections:
Both are characters who were born as normal people that wanted to improve some aspects they had (Sonic wanted to be faster, while Byakuren wanted to be immortal). They eventually succeded in those goals using certain things (Power sneakers and black magic). They both experienced losses of their close people which they worked with (Sonic lost doctor Kintobor, who turned into a megalomaniacal Robotnik and Mokou lost her brother, Myouren, who died). This lead to them having a goal which was centered around these situations (Sonic wanting Robotnik to turn good again and Byakuren wanting to be immortal, so she couldn't die like her brother). After that they discovered things that could help them with these goals (Chaos emeralds and black magic). However, after coming in contact with said things, people's opinion on them worsened (Sonic just kind of started acting like an asshole to his friends, plus he could transform into Super Sonic, his evil megalomaniacal version, while Byakuren wanted to help youkais but the majority of people wasn't happy about that, since people didn't like youkais and they proclaimed Byakuren a "demon in human form"). But despite many viewing them as terrible people, at their core they're not bad people who just want to help people they care about (Sonic truly does care about his friends and their well-being, while Byakuren wants equality between humans and youkais). Both protect people of their kind in their world (Mobians and youkais) and they both lead groups in which the majority of members are people of these species (Sonic being the leader of Freedom Fighters and Byakuren being the head priest of Myouren Temple). They also both created said groups.
Hey! You're challenging my Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki matchup!!!! You can't do that!!!!!

This is interesting though, I much prefer Kasen v Fleetway for its vibes, thematics, and fight potential, but this one doesn't seem too bad either.

You know just because you think it’s wrong doesn’t mean everyone else thinks it’s wrong, right? DB hasn’t gone back on that one being wrong. All the researchers still buy SF being higher than Tekken and fully buy the feats they used in Akuma Kahn.
Like seriously I didn’t think Tekken dudes would be the fgc versions of DBZ fans, and yet y’all have been complaining since what, 2018? Even the far more controversial Hulk vs Broly doesn’t get brought up as much here as you guys do Ryu vs Jin. And I wouldn’t have said this if it weren’t a long time coming.

You know just because you think it’s wrong doesn’t mean everyone else thinks it’s wrong, right? DB hasn’t gone back on that one being wrong. All the researchers still buy SF being higher than Tekken and fully buy the feats they used in Akuma Kahn.
Like seriously I didn’t think Tekken dudes would be the fgc versions of DBZ fans, and yet y’all have been complaining since what, 2018? Even the far more controversial Hulk vs Broly doesn’t get brought up as much here as you guys do Ryu vs Jin. And I wouldn’t have said this if it weren’t a long time coming.
Subjetivism is a bad idea

DS have alredy appeared tho?
Yep
Lets see we have
League of legends
Demon Slayer
Invincible
Akira
Predator (presumably)
And this is for speculating upcoming new franchises
No More heroes, Touhou, Xenoblade,Fate,Etc are possible
But really idk

And as a daily reminder... Rooster Teeth Death Battle is just as shaky in survival in legal standpoint as it is in commercial standpoint. It is highly dependent on whether some copyright owners will sue Death Battle team for the most obvious reasons. And in this sense, ancient literature (for anything over at least 95 years old since debut) seems the safest materials thanks to how the current USA copyright law is played. Or some obscure verses in other countries (speaking anything not USA, not Japan, not UK, not Greater China) where copyright owners beg or even pay to have Rooster Teeth promote their franchises.

Xeno_Matchups_Remake_-_Version_0.9.2.png

JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHARTS - VERSION 0.9.2:
(Thought you'd never see this again for a while, huh?)

Not got much time to explain the changes, but the main ones are that chaos, MOMO and Malos have had their MUs changed to represent MegaTen opponents as their top opponents (Makoto Yuki, Sophia and Takaya respectively). I've gone on record about these MUs before, so it shouldn't need explaining as to the relations again (feel free to ask, though). XC3 is coming out at the end of July, so I'm not pulling any triggers on MU changes for these characters just yet.

ALSO: Kahran Ramsus (Xenogears) is a character I've been sleeping on as VS viable for a while now, and after a few discussions with @Loh67867 in Discord DMs, Shard the Metal Sonic (Archie Sonic) was chosen as his (for now) main opponent. The relations being that both were meant as successor clones of a major antagonistic entity in the series they're from (Emperor Cain and Metal Sonic respectively), before both figures were usurped by the main character in question (Fei rendering Ramsus obsolete in his role in Solaris, leading to his wanton revenge quest, and Shard (assuming I'm understanding this correctly) being another form of MS that is outclassed by the OG in every way). The catch is that both also become begrudging allies to the mains of each series parties involved (Ramsus being told to basically sit the **** down by Citan lest he throw his life away for the Elements towards the end of Xenogears, and also having a go at Miang's life when she took Elehayym over, and Shard being a rebuilt version of MS by Charles after his destruction to help Sonic/Tails and co.). Oh, and there may or may not have been a kidnapping on the way there (Elly ended up a Solaris hostage in part thanks to Ramsus, and V1 MS nicking Amy).
You kinda misrepresented Shard here. Unless you count Pseudo Sonic, Shard is the first ever Metal Sonic in Archie, he isn't a successor to anybody.
The rest fits

I brought up how street fighter has no wins how does that make me a tekken fan? Is it because i think ryu vs jin is wrong that it makes me a tekken fan? No I think ryu vs jin, pikachu vs blanka, and ryu vs scorpion are wrong because they are wrong because there's proof as to how the loser of those matches would win more often than they lose. even If i was a fanboy of the verse that lost i wouldn't complain about it losing. Don't put me in such a category because of your bias.

For that, the stat difference shown is not even that big. But definitely decisive win.

So much for DC and Marvel "peak human".

Why are you not banned for leaking internal dialogues? This privilege makes people fond of.

BTW that storm feat is debunked or what? And why that explosion feat is only MCB level when downplayers like us have the yield be small town level. Not like making a big difference though.

Source of estimation: generic storm from the below:

Time to add spice:
To compare, Omni-Man took an orbital beam...

Which yields 1.9 megatons of TNT

... Can you imagine seeing this?

Why are you not banned for leaking internal dialogues? This privilege makes people fond of.

BTW that storm feat is debunked or what? And why that explosion feat is only MCB level when downplayers like us have the yield be small town level. Not like making a big difference though.

Im not on their servers, someone posted it on DB Wiki comments :V

And yeah, if we are counting wins, then we have to count what they have actually gotten. It gets way too messy and subjective to "change" their verdicts.

Not like SF is doing that great either. 4 wins but 8 losses, having 4 more losses than wins is currently largest gap in win-losses in DB atm. They had a 2 win streak with Akuma & Zangief, but also whopping 6 LOSS STREAK with Bison, Ryu, Dan, Cammy, Ken & Balrog.

Oh and fun fact, SF is MK is the most common non-comics duo rivalry with 5 eps.

A lot of the shit in Akuma vs Shao Kahn for SF is wank, with use of non canon stuff + outliers, if you believe that is justifiable and okay to do by giving the wrong idea of a series power, you just support BS spewed from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back