• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks Akuma was robbed? The fight animation had him mostly dominating the entire fight and even landing more critical blows on khan. Then khan just decides to stop losing and one shots him.
Bwkx1Ve.jpg
He wasnt beating Kahn ever with what he had, let alone they wanked Akuma to oblivion

Good, Gertrude can fight Tanya von Degurechaff.

d9d.jpg
Feels sleepy after reading the text. Like if it is a spam it is just a cheap, valueless curse. It does not even have a value to read as something fun.

Harry Potter characters are meant to die.

Harry Potter dies to Luke Skywalker, Voldemort dies to Palpatine and Saruman, Hermione may also die to any fiction girl witch or prodigy psychic power girl and Juggernaut. Clean sweep indeed.

Does that also mean we would have a chance of having The Traveler (Genshin Impact) vs Link instead of Rowan (Fire Emblem Warriors) or Knight (Guardian Tales). Bummer.
well... knight vs traveler hasn't reached other places yet so it's not something that's possible but... eventually I'll get it somewhere else.
I feel the flame war would begin.
Well the flame war has almost died. Like: seeing the commercial success of Legend of Zelda everyone wants to create their own Link and Zelda and Ganondorf.

Or should we be surprised there are quite a few of successful ones?

I just saw a supposed star-breaking feat for Homelander, but it is likely out of context, outliner or the dream of someone in-universe.
Really?

To Fate fans here, what do you think of this MU?

Connections list time?

Last edited:
Well the flame war has almost died. Like: seeing the commercial success of Legend of Zelda everyone wants to create their own Link and Zelda and Ganondorf.

people mentioned a lot that genshi had inspiration from breath of the wild... if that's true... i think i found another connection for the knight and the traveler lol

Anyone in the death battle discord able to get me in, i've been getting vouches for a month and haven't gotten past verification :c
I have waited for over a year since the "accident".

Speaking of which, which opponents are there for Harry Potter verse characters that are potential Death Battle material? (And how many matchups can the HP verse characters actually win?)

Last edited:
Feels sleepy after reading the text

Harry Potter characters are meant to die.

Harry Potter dies to Luke Skywalker, Voldemort dies to Palpatine and Saruman, Hermione may also die to any fiction girl witch or prodigy psychic power girl and Juggernaut. Clean sweep indeed.

Really?

Connections list time?
Harry Potter dies to Luke Skywalker: I found it funny that there is a key Canon Luke Skywalker loses to Harry Potter.

Well the flame war has almost died: Be international. Don't forget GI's origin region where the name of GI itself is a flame bait, mostly arguing that "those foreigner loves GI and we win the propaganda war against the West". Yeah... they really should relax themselves and enjoy the colorful world.

I just saw a supposed star-breaking feat for Homelander, but it is likely out of context, outliner or the dream of someone in-universe. : In Death Battle Wiki's comment part of Omni-Man VS Homelander.

Invincible vs Billy Butcher
So much the joke.

What about Billy Butcher vs Eren Yeager? They actually have a lot of close connections.

I have to confess this technically faces the same issue as Zero-Two vs Zero-Two, Galacta vs Galacta Knight and Tetsuo Shima vs Shinji Ikari and yeah Eren is dying to Hyakuya or Kaneki at his choice.

Last edited:
So much the joke.

What about Billy Butcher vs Eren Yeager? They actually have a lot of close connections.

I have to confess this technically faces the same issue as Zero-Two vs Zero-Two, Galacta vs Galacta Knight and Tetsuo Shima vs Shinji Ikari and yeah Eren is dying to Hyakuya or Kaneki at his choice.
Personally, I think Asuka vs Zero Two is probably best for a DitF and Eva MU

Tek Knight is one of the primary suspects in the murder of Steve Rubinstein, but is revealed to be innocent. He eventually saves the planet by having sex with a giant asteroid hurdling towards Earth, causing it to explode. Unfortunately, Tek Knight also dies in the explosion.
Apparently that's not what happened either? Apparently that was a hallucination too and he died from a wheelbarrow with bricks in it landing on him.

Honestly, might depend on how popular their Amazon adaptations get. If they run long enough, maybe even develop some spin-off material, I could see them coming back. Omni-Man vs. Bardock was popular enough to be mentioned by Ben, who knows what'll happen a few years from now (if Death Battle is even still going on).
Yeah, I think something a lot of people aren't considering is the shaky state of Death Battle even continuing at this point, especially with the questionable state of RoosterTeeth constantly burning money, who knows how long DB could be around for honestly.

What if this is the ******* sex feat they've been talking about....
No.
This is not even a usable feat to begin with.

Yeah...

Basically what stated in here:

(Tek Knight) was actually killed by a falling wheelbarrow and he hallucinated saving Earth from a meteor. An autopsy revealed Tek Knight had a large tumor on his brain, explaining his bizarrely perverted behavior. (developed a psychological problem, which causes him to have spontaneous sexual relations with both living creatures and inanimate objects; being hallucinated into thinking he stopped a meteor when in fact he was mortally wounded by a falling wheelbarrow)

We can still hope for Buffy Summers vs Blade or Simon Belmont if we want a real fxxking sex feat.

I like how as this season goes on, we find more and more feats from people doing it
Like... Finding more real fxxking sex feat?

Say, you can become a god tier by marrying to and fxxking a god at that god tier?

Yeah, I think something a lot of people aren't considering is the shaky state of Death Battle even continuing at this point, especially with the questionable state of Rooster Teeth constantly burning money, who knows how long DB could be around for honestly.
Yeah. Burning money in questionable places to be exact. Death Battle is being shaped into a commercial franchise, but at the same time being fed by a not very financially good company, while defending against a variety of legal threats.

(Or Travis Touchdown lol)

What sex feat does Simon have by the way, I've played some Castlevania but haven't seen anything about Simon dicking down anyone impressive yet
Not that Castlevania has feats related to dicking down. But Buffy Summers vs Blade or Simon Belmont are the two top Buffy matchups that has been made a Community Death Battle before.

But speaking of Simon... I cannot remember details but does TTGL have some "proposal" feats that made them go galaxy level or even 11-D?

I didn't expect the fight to be hand drawn. And I really like it. It captures Homelander's personality well. I like how it does show despite the cold exterior Omni-Man cares about his wife. And seeing Debbie's corpse was... 😬. I didn't see that coming. Make me wonder what happened to Mark here. Is he gonna show up later when Omni Man kills Homelander to recreate the scene where Invinicible watches Omni Man kill the Immortal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back