• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a waste if both characters can be utilized in later appearances? It’s not like they haven’t had multiple characters come back multiple times or anything. 🗿
Come on let's be real guys like Homelander and Omni Man aren't exactly built to come back multiple times this is frankly one time done deal
Oh yeah, preview looks great and judging by preview views, Omniman got a lot early. They probably did choose correct MU and to make it hand-drawn too.
Probably but I do want to see how they'll handle the action in hand drawn

honestly DB should really expand on fight set-ups rather than "hey you looked at me funny, let's fight!" more often. This is a very good start and I hope to see more fight set-ups like this in the future.
It depends on the characters particularly
It would be nice if they brought up more characters back, cuz some deserve to return for a better run, either at research or another character
True but it'll boils down to which character explicitly
Some characters could warrant Runbacks but they lack a good opponent to come back against

8lthqr3m55091.jpg

I can’t read this without think of that one green text of what Omniman really meant by dog

Jaboy2008
16 hours ago
@plant gang When Nolan said Debby was more of a pet to him, he really meant he loved her to death but would eventually outlive her just like an actual pet and human relationship

Come on let's be real guys like Homelander and Omni Man aren't exactly built to come back multiple times this is frankly one time done deal
Honestly, might depend on how popular their Amazon adaptations get. If they run long enough, maybe even develop some spin-off material, I could see them coming back. Omni-Man vs. Bardock was popular enough to be mentioned by Ben, who knows what'll happen a few years from now (if Death Battle is even still going on).

Honestly, might depend on how popular their Amazon adaptations get. If they run long enough, maybe even develop some spin-off material, I could see them coming back. Omni-Man vs. Bardock was popular enough to be mentioned by Ben, who knows what'll happen a few years from now (if Death Battle is even still going on).
I mean, on the bright side, this is not the first time Death Battle uses a returning combatant. So Omni-Man MAY fight against Bardock as a future Death Battle episode - or Bardock has some even better choices.

Does that also mean we would have a chance of having The Traveler (Genshin Impact) vs Link instead of Rowan (Fire Emblem Warriors) or Knight (Guardian Tales). Bummer.

idk its like if Omnilander does well whats the point of doing OmniDock?
I mean, on the bright side, this is not the first time Death Battle uses a returning combatant. So Omni-Man MAY fight against Bardock as a future Death Battle episode - or Bardock has some even better choices.

Does that also mean we would have a chance of having The Traveler (Genshin Impact) vs Link instead of Rowan (Fire Emblem Warriors) or Knight (Guardian Tales). Bummer.
nah outside Minato which is Mid beyond Nolan is practically both best and vice versa

How is it a waste if both characters can be utilized in later appearances? It’s not like they haven’t had multiple characters come back multiple times or anything. 🗿
The demand for characters in DB drastically decreases once they get their episode, it's why you don't see anyone request Beerus VS Hades, Frank VS Ash Williams, Gilgamesh VS Doom, Danny Phantom VS Yusuke, Asura VS Broly, etc anymore. Combatants usually return if:
  • They were not used to their full potential
  • Their episodes were shit
  • Their episodes are old
  • They get new shit so the episode can get more views (Which already applies to this one so lol)
None of these besides the last one really apply to Omni-Man or Homelander so there is no point in having them return, AT BEST they could do a DBX with their alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back