• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what I said, raising US$77500 for one episode is a huge sum of money I question how feasible it is to raise from the casual audience. When paying US$330 for one Werewolf Therewolf or Brandon Yates music is too much for them.
Its just 3 minutes and its either sprite, hand drawn or 3D, we dont expect studio quality animation but given how big they are, they should afford animation for something to be satisfactory at least

Who would want Homelander fight Omniman when it was obvious and said to prefer the alternative, obviously they would gouge their eyes on that
However obvious that is, this is still technically something the crew never spit out of their lips.

Also, (strictly my speculation) Amazon Prime may also wish to do one episode for Homelander (vs Tighten or Brightburn) and another for Omni-Man (vs Bardock) - they just did not want to spend two lumps of the money for sponsoring two episodes and decide to promote two series at the cost of one lump of money and - boom we have Omni-Man vs Homelander.

Last edited:
It sucks when greed for money ruins the fun at times
But a support with money did help a team of enthusiasts grow and eventually be hired or even taken over for some good living (if not a hefty sum).

In fact I do encourage people to sponsor Skye / TehGM or even Yates and Therewolf if they could save or work hard enough.

Switching topic:

How many potential matchups do you see from Noriaki Kakyoin?
So far I see Pyrrha Nikos as his #1 requested opponent, followed by Shikamaru Nara and omfg Mami Tomoe.

But a support with money did help a team of enthusiasts grow and eventually be hired or even taken over for some good living (if not a hefty sum).

In fact I do encourage people to sponsor Skye / TehGM or even Yates and Therewolf if they could save or work hard enough.

Switching topic:

How many potential matchups do you see from Noriaki Kakyoin?
So far I see Pyrrha Nikos as his #1 requested opponent, followed by Shikamaru Nara and omfg Mami Tomoe.

Don't see him getting on tbh
Honestly they hyped blake vs mikasa and look how that turned out after, so not sure how this one will be made good enough, but whatever now
We'll see

Also i once wanted to have kakyoin face lubbock from akame ga kill, milf enjoyers that died punctured in the middle with strings and green looks (one has the outfit, the other has the hair), generic but eh

kazuma_kiryu_vs_wei_shen_by_jamessonic_df5kk8l-pre.jpg

Realistically, for characters outside of the villains and Jojos, we’re probably not gonna get many side character fights
outside Okayasu vs Kuwabara ye

So I guess this is a question but how are the chances Baki Hanma coming on into DB?
I cannot say.

But if he comes in, he will be fighting Ohma Tokita.

And Yujiro Hanma will also join Death Battle another time and fight anyone not from Kengan verse.

What about Bruno vs Law/Satsuki?
Bruno vs Law maybe.

But I would prefer (or should I say, further suggest) Weather Report vs Nami if you want a One Piece vs JJBA matchup - if Yuffie would not just steal the kill.

Honestly? Im just disappointed DB overhypes eps too much. Last year eps were not all finale worthy, even with their technical quality. And I see no hope for niche series this season, its prolly just Tetsuo at this rate.

I feel like RT doesnt let them actually go niche too much

They say things but most of the times its not as they claim it to be

Like was all episodes to their opinion in s8 finale material

Judging DB's technical quality, I kinda would agree on it. Last season looked great visually and had great songs.

Fight choreography has taken a massive hit tho.

I feel like RT doesnt let them actually go niche too much

They say things but most of the times its not as they claim it to be

Like was all episodes to their opinion in s8 finale material
yep Tiki comment allured if the season does really well do RT would be more Open to doing more niche franchises But what franchises would fit there definition of niche? that is the question
I've heard that RT has some financial issues and now they force DB to make more MUs with popular characters to not go bankrupt, since DB is one of their most popular series
If that information is true, then ******* oof
I mean their RWBY team was gutted no? The same folks who worked on Hulk Broly and Blake Mikasa. We absolutely were affected, not-lol.
RT financial issues has been known for awhile
and yes the half the team that did Hulk vs Broly were gutted which is why half the 3D fights last year were shoddy in quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back