• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they buy uni 2hu. It’s infinite speed they don’t buy.
Ah ok
Comics are infamously inconsistent with shit though, it's practically what they're notable for in VS debating. Also, I though the infinite universe DB stuff was just a mistranslation?
Comics are inconsistent with that shit but they still have tons of those argument

Maybe maybe not kinda don't participate in that stuff these days

To simplify it, a lot of the infinite sized stuff they don’t buy to be infinite. Sanzu River’s ever-changing size, hell crossing when they could’ve found an exit (assuming they buy hell being infinite in size in the first place which I don’t think they do), and Kaguya’s corridor not actually being infinite.
How the ****

Touhou stats are cursed man, you can have something stated to be infinite literally a dozen times over and by the author himself and people will still find ways to go "hmmm... kinda sus..."

Though that does make me curious as to where they're getting uni from (probably the Amitabha stuff).

Nah they buy uni 2hu. It’s infinite speed they don’t buy.
I’m not even sure they buy that Amitabha exists let alone anyone scaling to him. And I know for certain they don’t buy the Sanzu River stuff
What's the status on Amitabha?
Like does he get mention or just an ole tale
To simplify it, a lot of the infinite sized stuff they don’t buy to be infinite. Sanzu River’s ever-changing size, hell crossing when they could’ve found an exit (assuming they buy hell being infinite in size in the first place which I don’t think they do), and Kaguya’s corridor not actually being infinite.
Oh really

What's the status on Amitabha?
Like does he get mention of just an ole tale
He is mentioned literally once in a music CD. That's it. I personally will find it both hilarious and depressing if they use Amitabha instead of any of the infinite stuff despite how much more consistent the latter is over the former.

Kinda reminds me of how DB didn't by FTL Jojo at first, even tho Araki himself put SP at FTL, lol
brb, bribing my way onto the research team so I can be to Touhou what Swan is to Jojo :v

Then where are they getting universal from...? Like genuinely, I cannot think of a single feat that scrapes 3-A/low 2-C territory without getting into infinite size stuff or Amitabha scaling. I guess maybe Keine's timeline creation? Or they just assume that Senkai and Heaven are universal by default due to the presence of stars and galaxies? Shit's confusing :v

Have you read a single Touhou thread on this site
No I don’t
Anyways I'll openly admit that even with all of its bullshit, Touhou isn't the strongest verse in existence or anything, although it's decently up there in terms of power. Also gotta remember that for every Touhou wanker, there's an equal number of downplayers who genuinely believe the verse caps at building level/hypersonic, which is a kind of bullshit I'm glad I haven't had to put up with on this site yet.
When I got into vs stuff, I always knew the verse was strong, I always just assumed they were atleast uni or multi but a herald probably from Marvel or DC or something would probably beat them or give them a good fight
Like the Flash would just run over Cirno

Touhou matches are stomp or get stomped. At least the ones that have a chance of happening. Reimu ******* destroys Yusuke but Cirno gets her ass blasted by Jack Frost. Remilia destroys Rachel Alucard but Flandre gets blitzed by Marx. Sakuya turns Dio and Kurumi inside out but gets wrecked by Homura. Hit’s closer but it’s essentially a Beerus vs Galaxia moment.

No I don’t
Good. They have a habit of devolving into shitshows.

When I got into vs stuff, I always knew the verse was strong, I always just assumed they were atleast uni or multi but a herald probably from Marvel or DC or something would probably beat them or give them a good fight
Like the Flash would just run over Cirno
Depends on the character, most probably lose due to getting outhaxxed, but I think characters like Reimu or Yukari can maybe contend with some of the stronger heralds, except maybe Odinforce Thor or something like that.

Touhou matches are stomp or get stomped. At least the ones that have a chance of happening. Reimu ******* destroys Yusuke but Cirno gets her ass blasted by Jack Frost. Remilia destroys Rachel Alucard but Flandre gets blitzed by Marx. Sakuya turns Dio and Kurumi inside out but gets wrecked by Homura. Hit’s closer but it’s essentially a Beerus vs Galaxia moment.
Wait, seriously? I thought Blazblue was insanely overpowered, though I guess if this is going by what DB buys they might not accept immeasurable/low 1-C stats.

Funny

What do you think?
8fba1986ffae9714aa17c4e2b6621d31.png

Nah, it's chill lol

In fact... do we want to make Mokou a 'community' MU chart, in the same way we did a custom community season around this time last year?

I mean **** has it been that long already?
Mokou's interesting in that she has a LOT of various different thematic MUs, but doesn't have a singular beloved & popular one above all else. Sol Baduy, Ragna the Bloodedge, Alucard (Hellsing), Novel Kars (against specifically TIWSTEOTU Mokou), and a couple others I think.

No particular one has arisen to being an exact fan favorite though.

I'm sure by DB's standards that Rachel loses to Remilia, but I thought in general (our stats at least) Rachel had more than enough ways to outhaxx Remilia and multiple layers of immortality and resistances that Remilia couldn't break through?

I also thought Flandre had Marx pretty solidly in the bag via higher speed, better hax and Kyuuing lol. What's the difference in Touhou/Kirby speed without Touhou's infinite speed stats? I'm pretty sure Kirby is trillions-quadrillions of times light speed, I'd need to check what Touhou's is, I hope it's not just a vague MFTL+ lol.

Cirno vs Jack I always saw as more of an incon but there's a better argument of Jack beating her than one of Cirno beating Jack, I'll admit.

The rest I agree with though, Hit vs Sakuya ultimately is a coinflip based on what you buy their speeds as, as while Sakuya has infinetely better haxx with a million instakill methods for him and higher AP with brane scaling, that likely wont help her from being organ crushed if Hit can move first. But if you buy Sakuya being faster then.... lol for Hit. Dio and Kurumi aren't even a debate, and I hear Devil Homura is ridiculous to the point Sakuya can't compete.

Touhou matches TYPICALLY have a party just end up completely winning over the other, even in "closer" ones like Fleetway Sonic v Kasen Ibaraki or Yukari Yakumo vs Altair, there's a pretty decisive wincon for the Touhou character in both, while with Kirby vs Yuuma, while it's "close" in a lot of ways, it still has a decisive Kirby win.. Youmu gets stomped by Vergil (well, with our stats, she could very well win a DB against him if we go by Vergil's original stats lmao), but stomps Baiken, Marisa shitstomps Lina horribly.

Mokou's interesting in that she has a LOT of various different thematic MUs, but doesn't have a singular beloved & popular one above all else. Sol Baduy, Ragna the Bloodedge, Alucard (Hellsing), Novel Kars (against specifically TIWSTEOTU Mokou), and a couple others I think.

No particular one has arisen to being an exact fan favourite though.

Should I just compile thumbnails for her MUs and make a tier list template out of it?

Marisa vs Lina is probably the closest unless Slayers is unfathomably slow.
Also the Youmu fights are like the exact opposite. She shitstomps Vergil but gets run through by Baiken (though neither of them are ever fighting Youmu).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back