• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9-C Bowser was unironically a thing at some point. Not even wall level, man was put at street level for some reason.

And although it hasn't happened yet, those 9-A midway era MK Characters are gonna make me roll my eyes when they happen and be up there as one of the worst AP listings I've seen, up there with City level+ Piccolo.
just scale everyone to Shujinko shattering the Kamidogu after absorbing everyone's power so everyone is Low 2-C

yjp9a0jxfrn81.png

From what they get that?
Huh. Lol, how they'd get that lol
Based on a old calc that put them at Planet Level here before it got recalced

"not to mention that the Viltrum explosion got calced to Dwarf Star and the 3 main Viltrumites barely took any damage from it "

"Viltrumite explosion WAS Dwarf Star, especially since there's a lot more layers going on with that feat than a simple planet bust. Viltrum is bigger than the earth by 1.25x, Viltrum's core required a casual Star piercing weapon to be weakened"

thats how

The Researchers do buy Uni Super Form and Solaris was mentioned in the black box last year
yeah I'm aware completely, but it would kinda take some time for them to buy the multiversal stuff the scaling has.

but beating Dragon Ball with a long reputation of multiplier stacking is something hard to account even if they somehow give Silver a versatility edge.

As someone who's never seen Blood Blockade Battlefront, is Spiderman vs Leonardo Watch thematic?

The only thing that makes me think of the matchup is "photographers", "fight blood people" and "can see all around them at once". Three connections hardly constitutes a matchup, but that's why I'm curious.

Wow.

Also, that page has a bunch of grammer errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back