• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the worst VSW AP listing you have seen? 8-C Grodd sure is sth.
9-C Bowser was unironically a thing at some point. Not even wall level, man was put at street level for some reason.

And although it hasn't happened yet, those 9-A midway era MK Characters are gonna make me roll my eyes when they happen and be up there as one of the worst AP listings I've seen, up there with City level+ Piccolo.

And although it hasn't happened yet, those 9-A midway era MK Characters are gonna make me roll my eyes when they happen
You should be thanking the staff that decided to downgrade the series with various bullshit and make for no good reason the two eras seem like alternate universes instead of alternate timelines that would scale to the other and then not even sticking around, but leaving the site with others taking care of his mess

“An eye for an eye”
IMG_3956.jpg

Speaking of sus DC AP ratings this. I'm not even mad at the tiering (since I gave up caring about DC/Marvel ratings here a long time ago) but it never ceases to amaze me seeing such a barebones profile, it doesn't even have any form of healing or regen at all.
I think the main issue is almost nobody gives a flying **** about Static Shock in specifically the comics. And comic revisions for even one character take months at a time for the research alone.

lil fix
outside the big names such you'll be hard pressed to research a character's 50+ history n shit
This.

Speaking of sus DC AP ratings this. I'm not even mad at the tiering (since I gave up caring about DC/Marvel ratings here a long time ago) but it never ceases to amaze me seeing such a barebones profile, it doesn't even have any form of healing or regen at all.
Oh yeah, Static should be pretty easy to fix with several direct feats on hand.
A risk we may end up having modification for another profile instead.

A match to decide which goes best with dip;

Tortilla or Calamari?
Mixed horse and snake meat every day of the week
I'm resident Mario downplayer and not even I would try to get them THERE

Absolute lowest you can reasonably put them is like, Tier 7 imo
Flashback from Mario vs Sonic (2018)

Last edited:
RED completely outstats him but .EXE might have a single wincon with soul destruction? It's interesting. That MU can also depend on if you believe in Uni Sonic.EXE generally.

But if you do, you can scale RED to Uni based on extended media, I think he's a part of a crazy ass card game/comic series.
in fact exe should win in attack power if you give that benefit (galaxy+ universal+) but unfortunately he never showed that his endurance or physical strength was up to par, and the fact that at best he has killed humans in sonic character form (not the sonic characters, only human with his appearance) would make him a glass cannon, added to his null experience in real combat and that it is possible that he does not occupy his best hax's (the black hole) make red win and also because he has the speed (relativistic to ftl+) against someone superhuman.

Decent argument, better than most I've seen, but isn't his real world manifestation limited simply to... a plush doll? I'm not sure if there's much in terms of destruction he could do to the NES cartridge. I always thought his real world manifestation simply meant that the victim had finally fallen under their influence and their soul was being taken to .EXE's world.

Unless the new canon of .EXE changes things, I haven't exactly looked into it yet. I know .EXE got handed off to someone else after JC did... y'know... and they changed some aspects about the character.
in fact according to the creator red also has enough influence to control the protagonist's girlfriend and make her commit suicide... besides if red gets to exe's world, it is possible that he could go all out (since he would not be limited to the rules of the game, which in fact he can break but this has a consequence which was to unlock acacius who would finally defeat him with great difficulty).

the funny thing about this MU is how I can see the analysis being butchered out leaving in consideration the fact that Silver's only time using his Super form canonically was against Solaris and I would honestly want to hear what kind of analysis they would give to that timeline stuff on the corner.
The Researchers do buy Uni Super Form and Solaris was mentioned in the black box last year

Technically there was time when BIS treated Bowser being seriously hurt by Tier 9-8 feat, but just like cosmic Mario being sus, its nowhere near most consistent Tier for him.

Yeah, Spongebob has gotten a lot of hype lately in VS. That uni "unraveling" feat hyped him up.

mario and other is not a problem... here the problem is how toonforce in general gets jerked off... hell i remember that even the weakest users make it look unbelievable op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back