• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny to think about

I honestly feel like if they want to introduce Touhou to test the waters on how well it may do in terms of Views Hit vs Sakuya could be a good way of doing it
Sure.

On another spectrum, how many characters notable for time manipulation do we have on the radar? (I am trying to skip those "general reality warpers" or "all omnipotent gods")
  • Dio Brando (used)
  • Jotaro Kujo (used)
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Diavolo
  • Hit
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Axl Low
  • I-No
  • Silver the Hedgehog (Game and Archie)
  • Homura Akemi
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Eobard Thawne (used)
  • Barry Allen (used)
  • Wally West (used)
  • ... Weiss Schnee (used)
  • The Mega Men (except Volnutt) (used)
More like time travelers but whatever
  • Cable (used)
  • Booster Gold (used)
  • Trunks
  • Terminator (used)
  • Tracer (used)

How many more have we missed (anyway we have a list already)

A list for those used in Death Battle

By giving Bill Cipher 11-D should he beat Shuma-Gorath and should he beat Discord even harder?
I doubt they would use it tbh. Plus even if they did I’m sure Shuma has some similar bullshit, comics are like that. That’s the only way he could beat Discord anyway lol. But it’s from a somewhat obscure source anyway so I doubt they’d include it, in the same way they probably won’t mention the Q&A thing they did with Bill.

Sure.

On another spectrum, how many characters notable for time manipulation do we have on the radar? (I am trying to skip those "general reality warpers" or "all omnipotent gods")
  • Dio Brando (used)
  • Jotaro Kujo (used)
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Diavolo
  • Hit
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Axl Low
  • I-No
  • Homura Akemi
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Eobard Thawne (used)
  • Barry Allen (used)
  • Wally West (used)
  • Cable (used)
  • Booster Gold (used)
  • Trunks
  • Terminator (used)
  • Tracer (used)

You forgot Ren from Dies Irae (Btw somehow this series has the most over the top edgy backstories for characters ever, holy shit they resemble parodies of backstories, rather than the actual backstories for characters. Wolfgang's wasn't even that bad, because Wilheim's backstory is somehow worse)

• Dio Brando (used)
  • Jotaro Kujo (used)
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Diavolo
  • Hit
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Axl Low
  • I-No
  • Homura Akemi
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Eobard Thawne (used)
  • Barry Allen (used)
  • Wally West (used)
  • Cable (used)
  • Booster Gold (used)
  • Trunks
  • Terminator (used)
  • Tracer (used)
Forgot the Doctor, Celebi, chrono, and Pucci

Forgot the Doctor, Celebi, chrono, and Pucci
Updated
Funny to think about

I honestly feel like if they want to introduce Touhou to test the waters on how well it may do in terms of Views Hit vs Sakuya could be a good way of doing it
Sure.

• Dio Brando (used)
  • Jotaro Kujo (used)
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Yoshikage Kira
  • Diavolo
  • Enrico Pucci
  • Crono
  • Hit
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Axl Low
  • I-No
  • Equuleus Subaru (Saturn)
  • Celebi
  • Palkia
  • Homura Akemi
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Eobard Thawne (used)
  • Barry Allen (used)
  • Wally West (used)
  • The Doctor
  • Cable (used)
  • Booster Gold (used)
  • Trunks
  • Terminator (used)
  • Tracer (used)

Is Ren Fuji most notable for time manipulation tho
He is more an OP all-rounded protag

just getting into the conversation as off now.

serious question:

If you guys wanted some past MUs to gain a rematch in the future, what would be your personal preference go to?

serious question:

If you guys wanted some past MUs to gain a rematch in the future, what would be your personal preference go to?
Sol vs Ragna 2
Reason: While fight itself was Decent the episode itself it meh and mostly shat on BB
i feel it took place at the wrong time and would've had its potential maximized now than before and Yates take on BB x GG Music would be awesome

Doomguy vs Masterchief
Reason: First fight was ass and low budget as **** give it the Link vs Cloud touch and we got gold

serious question:

None. Let the "screwed" opponents get another fight. Death Battle is already bringing old opponents back for better/modern fights so that covers the dated fights.

The only match-up that needs a rematch that make sense in terms of views, Death Battle reputation, cultural impact, and legacy is another Goku vs Superman.

"Goku vs Superman 3: A new look"

They can make it a hour long and go over the fight with a new look. Forgo the "unlimted Superman" and no limit fallacies, admit your previous mistakes,and animate it to be the best fight of the series.

I think they will eventually do that.

Man, we really have had not gotten any 3D Mario or Sonic fights. Kinda weird considering they are still decently used.

I'm not even sure if Bowser vs Eggman would be 3D.
Bowser v Eggman could work in 3D as an SFM/Blender team fight I feel, but they're likely to make it 2D honestly.

Frankly they missed their chances for a 3D Sonic fight I feel.

General consensus is Composite/Archie Eggman >> Composite Bowser >> Game Eggman right?

(Or, is Pure Hearts Bowser/Dreamy Bowser actually stronger than even Archie Eggman?)
I personally think Game Eggman pulls out over Game Bowser, not even gonna lie. Eggman's got equipment that goes up to solar system level even without fancy items like the Chaos Emeralds or Phantom Ruby, and Bowser's best stats that don't come from compositing come from Grand Star scaling in the Galaxy games, and Eggman has equipment that heavily outstats and outhaxxes those last I checked. If Bowser's allowed the Grand Stars, which he only had for 2 games, then Eggman can have the Phantom Ruby, which he had for 2 games, which Bowser absolutely couldn't overcome. And if you give Eggman his more powerful equipment despite it not being as standard, like Egg Salamander/Wizard, or Time Eater, Bowser couldn't handle them either. There's not really an outcome where Bowser comes out on top imo, even if you composite Bowser.

Not to mention, I don't see them compositing Bowser to have Paper Mario feats and they definitely wouldn't use anything like Dreamy Bowser, which is honestly a disaster outlier in of itself and is the furthest thing from standard (Dreamy Bowser is honestly likely to get downgraded to L2C alongside the Pure Hearts/Chaos Heart on this wiki as well based on a current CRT, so no, he'd get washed by Archie Eggman too)

red should win his mu .exe... at least his old idk version since he says he apparently has a new version or something.
RED completely outstats him but .EXE might have a single wincon with soul destruction? It's interesting. That MU can also depend on if you believe in Uni Sonic.EXE generally.

But if you do, you can scale RED to Uni based on extended media, I think he's a part of a crazy ass card game/comic series.

serious question:

The only one I want as a rematch is Master Chief VS. Doomslayer.

It's not even about the verdict for me (like certain people like to...REALLY whine about it being the only reason to do the rematch), it's just the fact that so much has happened for both characters. Chief's gotten new appearances (of course), but the big one is Doomslayer. He wasn't even 'Doomslayer' at the time of the fight, as a character he's in a lot of ways completely unrecognizable from the days of just calling him 'Doom Guy'.

I feel the massive shift of how a lot of us look at the character pre- and post- Doom (2016) is more than enough to deserve bringing him back, and the rematch just feels the most right to me.

The only one I want as a rematch is Master Chief VS. Doomslayer.

It's not even about the verdict for me (like certain people like to...REALLY whine about it being the only reason to do the rematch), it's just the fact that so much has happened for both characters. Chief's gotten new appearances (of course), but the big one is Doomslayer. He wasn't even 'Doomslayer' at the time of the fight, as a character he's in a lot of ways completely unrecognizable from the days of just calling him 'Doom Guy'.

I feel the massive shift of how a lot of us look at the character pre- and post- Doom (2016) is more than enough to deserve bringing him back, and the rematch just feels the most right to me.
Watching Doomguy from being somewhat comparable to Master Chief to some multiverse level Doom Slayer that not even Samus Aran can hope to become...

This does give the casual audience a reminder how far Doom has evolved over the years. I dig it for this reason.

... not to mention justice.

None. Let the "screwed" opponents get another fight. Death Battle is already bringing old opponents back for better/modern fights so that covers the dated fights.

The only match-up that needs a rematch that make sense in terms of views, Death Battle reputation, cultural impact, and legacy is another Goku vs Superman.

"Goku vs Superman 3: A new look"

They can make it a hour long and go over the fight with a new look. Forgo the "unlimted Superman" and no limit fallacies, admit your previous mistakes,and animate it to be the best fight of the series.

I think they will eventually do that.
They may consider to do that eventually. Superman will still win even by proper research. Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash has hinted this.

... How is everyone actually into Sakura Kinomoto vs Reimu Hakurei? Red and white clothed spell card system magical girl vs red and white clothed spell card system shrine maiden is definitely sounding interesting for me. And Clamp verse and Touhou Project are overdue.

Last edited:
... How is everyone actually into Sakura Kinomoto vs Reimu Hakurei? Red and white clothed spell card system magical girl vs red and white clothed spell card system shrine maiden is definitely sounding interesting for me. And Clamp verse and Touhou Project are overdue.
Not sure, I'd need to look into it more due to unfamiliarity with Sakura, but I think my favorite Reimu matchup is still Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo. They've got some alright base connections and it's relatively close stats-wise last I checked.

RED completely outstats him but .EXE might have a single wincon with soul destruction? It's interesting. That MU can also depend on if you believe in Uni Sonic.EXE generally.

But if you do, you can scale RED to Uni based on extended media, I think he's a part of a crazy ass card game/comic series.
The thing is, Sonic.EXE is fundamentally higher than RED. RED is ultimately limited by the rules of the game he's in.

Sonic.EXE not only controls the game, but his game isn't even a game. It's just a window into his own world. Not to mention, any technology his game is on is stated to be totally under his control (Though IDK how that'd interact with an NES).

RED's influence in the real world is at best a tumor and a very slow heart attack, while Sonic.EXE's world is parallel to the real world, and in the reboot he can even physically enter it without issue.

Either Sonic.EXE changes the rules of the game so RED can't do anything without consequence or he makes like a fast gif on Discord and gets real to destroy the NES cartridge. And EXE dosn't really have a brain to put a tumor in or a heart to attack.

Anyways, new topic, how do people bitch about SCP writers when Grant Morrison literally exists?

IMG_1482.jpg
IMG_1483.jpg

Pictured: Superman breaking through the second strongest entity in his verse just because.
Not Pictured: Superman's equal effortlessly lifting a book containing the entire ******* DC Cosmology with one hand.

Fun Fact: The SCP Wiki has rules in place to prevent Versus Debaters from writing for them. DC dosn't.

The thing is, Sonic.EXE is fundamentally higher than RED. RED is ultimately limited by the rules of the game he's in.

Sonic.EXE not only controls the game, but his game isn't even a game. It's just a window into his own world. Not to mention, any technology his game is on is stated to be totally under his control (Though IDK how that'd interact with an NES).

RED's influence in the real world is at best a tumor and a very slow heart attack, while Sonic.EXE's world is parallel to the real world, and in the reboot he can even physically enter it without issue.

Either Sonic.EXE changes the rules of the game so RED can't do anything without consequence or he makes like a fast gif on Discord and gets real to destroy the NES cartridge. And EXE dosn't really have a brain to put a tumor in or a heart to attack.
Decent argument, better than most I've seen, but isn't his real world manifestation limited simply to... a plush doll? I'm not sure if there's much in terms of destruction he could do to the NES cartridge. I always thought his real world manifestation simply meant that the victim had finally fallen under their influence and their soul was being taken to .EXE's world.

Unless the new canon of .EXE changes things, I haven't exactly looked into it yet. I know .EXE got handed off to someone else after JC did... y'know... and they changed some aspects about the character.

Anyways, new topic, how do people bitch about SCP writers when Grant Morrison literally exists?

IMG_1482.jpg
IMG_1483.jpg

Pictured: Superman breaking through the second strongest entity in his verse just because.
Not Pictured: Superman's equal effortlessly lifting a book containing the entire ******* DC Cosmology with one hand.

Fun Fact: The SCP Wiki has rules in place to prevent Versus Debaters from writing for them. DC dosn't.
DC and Marvel are both guilty of being complete disasters when it comes to character consistency and scaling. That infamous Stan Lee quote about "I'll make who I want to win win for the story's purposes" really is what they abide by, so shit like this can happen whenever it feels like.

Question though, what are those specific rules for SCP btw? I've never heard of them.

• Dio Brando (used)
  • Jotaro Kujo (used)
  • Kurumi Tokisaki
  • Diavolo
  • Hit
  • Sakuya Izayoi
  • Axl Low
  • I-No
  • Homura Akemi
  • Hunter Zolomon
  • Eobard Thawne (used)
  • Barry Allen (used)
  • Wally West (used)
  • Cable (used)
  • Booster Gold (used)
  • Trunks
  • Terminator (used)
  • Tracer (used)

Big Band and Peacock from Skullgirls have time manip, former stops time to sing on you before doing an ORA ORA barrage, latter literally pulls the road roller on you in time stop

Decent argument, better than most I've seen, but isn't his real world manifestation limited simply to... a plush doll? I'm not sure if there's much in terms of destruction he could do to the NES cartridge. I always thought his real world manifestation simply meant that the victim had finally fallen under their influence and their soul was being taken to .EXE's world.

Unless the new canon of .EXE changes things, I haven't exactly looked into it yet. I know .EXE got handed off to someone else after JC did... y'know... and they changed some aspects about the character.
Tell me you haven't watched Child's Play without telling me you haven't watched Child's Play.

Sure fire related to capeshit:
Harley Quinn (DC) vs Jinx
Scarlet Witch (Marvel) vs Zatanna (DC)
Thor (Marvel) vs Vegeta
Possibly related to capeshit:
Tetsuo Shima vs Magneto (Marvel) (can fight Mewtwo instead)
Boba Fett vs Star-lord (Marvel) (can fight Predator or Prophet instead)
Sure no capeshit:
Tanjiro Kamado vs Hyakkimaru or Jonathan Joestar
You know what? Every character from season 9 preview can fight against someone from DC or Marvel. Yes, even Tanjiro, because Blade exist.
Technically yes, but you guess they would use this Blade vs Tanjiro Kamado thing and forgo more requested choices like Blade vs Buffy Summers?

How many more fights could they do for Zelda characters? I know Zelda/Hylia has a few matches like Palutena or that one Digimon, but what about say, Zant or Majora?

Also just wanna say that if Sly vs Rouge ever happens the former actually wins easily

How many more fights could they do for Zelda characters? I know Zelda/Hylia has a few matches like Palutena or that one Digimon, but what about say, Zant or Majora?

Also just wanna say that if Sly vs Rouge ever happens the former actually wins easily
Majora vs Kishin Asura? Connection to weird moon, both have ability to posses people, both spread madness.

How many sex feats are there in fiction?
There’s like atleast 2 off the top of my head
Hulk sex feat
That girl who probably will fight Blade on this season because of the fact it was mentioned one of the characters in S9 has sex feat.
Kirito Sex feat which apparently gets street level.
If f***ing a planet counts as feat then there's also Rick Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back