• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante is in his "DMC 1" key.

Kratos is in his "With the Power of Hope" key.

Both are High 3-A, speed is equalized and SBA is applied.

Who wins?

Dante:

Kratos:

Incon:

Kratos cannot interact with Dante's soul, which is more abstract then a type 1 concept, and Dante have more layered CM1 4D here on this key then Kratos.

Stomp for Dante here

This is a stomp like always.
But this is worse....since atleast in 2C Kratos has major advantages due to 9 space-times against 5Dante's 2 space-times.

Here both are H3A if DMC1 Dante is used....or you could make it low2C....doesn’t matter. So Dante can actually physically hurt him being same tier....albiet only slightly due to lesser scaling chain.
And usual haxstomp.
Dante is in his "DMC 1" key.

Kratos is in his "With the Power of Hope" key.

Both are High 3-A, speed is equalized and SBA is applied.

Who wins?

Dante:

Kratos:

Incon:

Another smurf thrown at kratos.

882888806020317245.png

The fact that both characters could stomp the other is what makes this so interesting to me. I'm sure God of war 5 and Devil may cry 6 will reignite this debate. People have done this a dozen times and they'll do it a dozen more. I guess it's cause it has no definitive answer.

Just bring that ******* ROYAL GOURD dante to solo the damn gow verse ( or use SMT Dante that would be work too)

The fact that both characters could stomp the other is what makes this so interesting to me. I'm sure God of war 5 and Devil may cry 6 will reignite this debate. People have done this a dozen times and they'll do it a dozen more. I guess it's cause it has no definitive answer.
Actaully i don't think ragnorak will gave kratos more hax becuase kratos is still in midgard or maybe we see odin or thor become damn powerfull more than just myth that would be make kratos stronger same as dmc6 but unfortunelly we don't have any leak or even news for dmc6 they just say that "we are working on it" thats just it

Not Closed?
Just bring that ******* ROYAL GOURD dante to solo the damn gow verse ( or use SMT Dante that would be work too)
With how Dante's profile is now, he's not the same character anymore, even remotely. Royal guard will never be a factor on whether he wins or loses fights ever again.

Dante haxsstomp harder here.

Maybe even more harder if the PoC thread goes through.

And he is going to stomp even more harder after the eventually next massive haxs buff that is being made for the verse atm.

So, just close this. He is the too busted for Kratos atm and even worse after more CTRs are made in the future.

I even forgot this fight existed in the first place.
This battle is incredibly outdated, so this can be closed.

Back