• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad frankly not interested in using a lesser incarnations of the characters for a DB
Good Mu outside of one
I'm saying to use the lesser versions because Eggman isn't as witty in the game continuity, Jim Carrey robotnik would play off RDJ Iron Man so much better. It'd also be fairer since I've heard there's mountain level Paramount stuff off site

Fun matchup, great banter and chorepgraphy (and rest assured that RDJ triumphs so hard over JC in the end (Island vs Large Building pal).

Man, looking at Space Battles thread, people have really started to hate DB's scaling a lot.

Next time will be a mess as well.
After all, behind the profiles and calculation blogs and discussion threads are humans and their reasoning.

sugimura-morgana.gif

Unironically they should add non-Metaverse stats as a key at least.
Dunno if I should mention this: some fans outside "some site" believed that there are wincons for Kira against Adachi even if Adachi has 1-A persona.

I wonder what the scenario will be. Maybe Vegeta unintentionally crashes onto Asgard and Thor decides to defend his kingdom.

Also I’m binging Thor’s appearances and I noticed
  1. Thor and Asgard have waaaaay more similarities with Orion and the New Gods rather than Saiyans
  2. Thor has a lot of one-off abilities, like Pyrokinesis
IMG_5284.jpg

I wonder what the scenario will be. Maybe Vegeta unintentionally crashes onto Asgard and Thor decides to defend his kingdom.

Also I’m binging Thor’s appearances and I noticed
  1. Thor and Asgard have waaaaay more similarities with Orion and the New Gods rather than Saiyans
  2. Thor has a lot of one-off abilities, like Pyrokinesis
IMG_5284.jpg
Comic Characters not having one off abilities what else is new
yeah no one said Saiyans and Asgardians were all that similar Orion cover that but the latter been treated like crap by DC

A sudden thought in mind:
Is Tanjiro
1. a wicked tactician in that fight? (Try to (a) trick the opponent with "Did you bump your head" then knock off the opponent's sword, (b) aim at the head of Jonathan several times and yells "I know your weaknesses" to be later sealed as a feint to hit at Jonathan's lungs)
2. mocking the opponent as "Awww! He's kind of adorable, like a puppy! I wonder if he has a caretaker nearby?"
Tips on fighting JJBA characters: do not have thoughts on dogs at a Death Battle.

"The World is Yours"
7485383-zombodroid26072020094048.jpg
Pyron (Darkstalkers) level Kars and Meruem

oh man, do you really want to make me furious?
I used to have worse: Noel Vermilion vs Sally Acorn. Thanks to Aigis now being "at least Low 1-C (same as Successor of the Azure Noel Vermilion) possibly 1-A" I have discarded that "even more cursed" matchup.

Pyron (Darkstalkers) level Kars and Meruem

I used to have worse: Noel Vermilion vs Sally Acorn. Thanks to Aigis now being "at least Low 1-C (same as Successor of the Azure Noel Vermilion) possibly 1-A" I have discarded that "even more cursed" matchup.
I would be furious if it wasn't for the fact that I don't know that character... but still, it feels like a damn thing with what you told me earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back