• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the db reaction via nemesis. I'm not giving deathbattle a view for such a wrong episode conclusion.
They really had to stretch to give Jonathan a win didn't they? They said well light speed is just standard in jojos everybody has been lightspeed sense part 1.
At that point why not just have dio without a stand fighting tanjuro? If Dios head on Jonathan's body is the same as Jonathan's head on Jonathan's body. Jonathan would totally be able to punch as hard as stands lol.
And seriously Jon crying over killing some kid? Can he be more out of character?
they didn't need to stretch anything, they presented what's mostly accepted acrossed all battle boards for JJBA. hardly anybody thought Tanjiro stood a chance here.

i thought the episode wasn't as good either but c'mon

In fairness, it basically is. They both scale to part 1 Dio. And yes Jonathan unironically hits harder then many stands.
they didn't need to stretch anything, they presented what's mostly accepted acrossed all battle boards for JJBA. hardly anybody thought Tanjiro stood a chance here.

i thought the episode wasn't as good either but c'mon
Actually, considering both part 1 dio and Jonathan are considered close to part 3 dio in ap, I’m wondering why they aren’t mftl on this site
According to DB:

Jonathan has 8-B+ AP with at least FTL possibly MFTL+ speed.

Tanijiro has 8-B AP with MHS speed.

Note both characters were noted to upscaled to be stronger than the AP feats that were 8-B+ and 8-B respectively (So DB arguably may have made them 8-A or higher).

Thoughts on the ratings DB gave them?

i still dont know how jonathan scales to ftl

he is clearly inferior to speed to joseph and he does not scales to star platinum or stone ocean speed and power

he is clearly inferior to speed to joseph and he does not scales to star platinum or stone ocean speed and power
Joseph didn't surpass Jonathan until he finished his training nothing suggest Pre Mastery of hamon Joseph is above Jonathan

Er…it’s not clear that he’s inferior to Joseph though. Jonathan is explicitly stated in the Jojo media to be outright a more prodigal of a Hamon user than Joseph, and even pre-training is able to slightly keep up with the Pillar Men, of which Kars has a FTL feat.

He scales to whatever part 1 dio does. Makes sense, they are main chars after all. Now, Part 1 dio is not much different from part 3 dio in stats. The only time part 3 dio surpasses part 1 dio by much is when he absorbed Joseph’s blood. Due to having High dio p3 scaling to Sp, it basically makes jon downscale from sp.

Er…it’s not clear that he’s inferior to Joseph though. Jonathan is explicitly stated in the Jojo media to be outright a more prodigal of a Hamon user than Joseph, and even pre-training is able to slightly keep up with the Pillar Men, of which Kars has a FTL feat.

0:36 and 0.58

its pretty clear that joseph is superior in speed

Jon blocked it tho. Both times, he raised his arms to defend himself. While he’s doing a whole bend is much harder then raising two arms, there would be scaling, as Jon wouldn’t be that much slower for that

I watched the db reaction via nemesis. I'm not giving deathbattle a view for such a wrong episode conclusion.
Wrong by what exactly....
They really had to stretch to give Jonathan a win didn't they? They said well light speed is just standard in jojos everybody has been lightspeed sense part 1.
At that point why not just have dio without a stand fighting tanjuro? If Dios head on Jonathan's body is the same as Jonathan's head on Jonathan's body. Jonathan would totally be able to punch as hard as stands lol.
Dio in part 3 is weaker then his part 1 self, which jonathan faced and beaten thats justified and logical, iffy they had dio put as strong as star platinum, but it is what it is on that
And seriously Jon crying over killing some kid? Can he be more out of character?
He cried even for Dio despite how much of a piece of shit he was to jonathan, why for tanjiro he shouldnt cry lol

He scales to whatever part 1 dio does. Makes sense, they are main chars after all. Now, Part 1 dio is not much different from part 3 dio in stats. The only time part 3 dio surpasses part 1 dio by much is when he absorbed Joseph’s blood. Due to having High dio p3 scaling to Sp, it basically makes jon downscale from sp.
why would part 3 dio even scale?Dio got demolished by sp

0:36 and 0.58

its pretty clear that joseph is superior in speed

You realize the eye beams pierce the skin, Jonathan defended against that, yet they still pierced his hands

If a character lifts his palm to defend to a bullet, it piercing their palm doesnt equate to them being slower

Joseph also used a mirror to avoid it get his skull the 1st time, for 2nd time he used a glass for drinks to deflect it, Jonathan had nothing at hand to defend with besides by himself

So your comparisons arent even good

You realize the eye beams pierce the skin, Jonathan defended against that, yet they still pierced his hands

If a character lifts his palm to defend to a bullet, it piercing their palm doesnt equate to them being slower

Joseph also used a mirror to avoid it get his skull the 1st time, for 2nd time he used a glass for drinks to deflect it, Jonathan had nothing at hand to defend with besides by himself

They've scaled jojo so badly in every fight

Reminds me of the time Ultimate Quicksilver tried to catch a bullet aimed at his sister. But because the bullet was laced with tech that made it so it would home in on Scarlet Witch's DNA, it went right through Pietro's palm. Made a huge hole and everything.

Lol guess we're shot gun level if we ever survive said shot gun blast mate.

Also the Jojo researcher they hired is a notorious Jojo wanker on Reddit. I still agree with Dio taking speed and AP over Alucard but whenever you actually look into Hellsing the answer should be obvious.

But that's a dead battle at this point so its not worth entertaining. Personally speaking I think Tanjiro should have fought Allen Walker but hey, nobody cares about DGM.

Also did Jonathan want to kill Tanjiro for being brainwashed or did he decide Tanjiro was too dangerous to go for a knockout and went all out with a yellow overdrive? I don't think Tanjiro even tried to kill Jonathan just tried to disable and keep from fighting.

Also the Jojo researcher they hired is a notorious Jojo wanker on Reddit. I still agree with Dio taking speed and AP over Alucard but whenever you actually look into Hellsing the answer should be obvious.
So you claim Dio with superior stats cant beat him....let alone with time stop he can just spam
But that's a dead battle at this point so its not worth entertaining. Personally speaking I think Tanjiro should have fought Allen Walker but hey, nobody cares about DGM.
A literal who and with what connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back