• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also did Jonathan want to kill Tanjiro for being brainwashed or did he decide Tanjiro was too dangerous to go for a knockout and went all out with a yellow overdrive? I don't think Tanjiro even tried to kill Jonathan just tried to disable and keep from fighting.
Well, as it’s a death battle, they should both be going all out. Considering the actual dialogue, they prob only stated getting serious midway.

You realize the eye beams pierce the skin, Jonathan defended against that, yet they still pierced his hands

If a character lifts his palm to defend to a bullet, it piercing their palm doesnt equate to them being slower
i think ur missing the point here

my point is there is a clear speed difference between both characters

when dio tried to use this attack to kill Jonathan in the boat, Jonathan started to block before the attack even came out, so Jonathan knew that he could not dodge the attack.

while joseph literally BENT to dodge the attack

not only that, but we also have to consider the distance

Last edited:
Also the Jojo researcher they hired is a notorious Jojo wanker on Reddit. I still agree with Dio taking speed and AP over Alucard but whenever you actually look into Hellsing the answer should be obvious.

But that's a dead battle at this point so its not worth entertaining. Personally speaking I think Tanjiro should have fought Allen Walker but hey, nobody cares about DGM.
Edward Eric is a far better Opponent anyways for Allen and besides Allen a who these days so I don't see why tanjiro should've fight somebody that many don't know

i think ur missing the point here

my point is there is a clear speed difference between both characters

when dio tried to use this attack to kill Jonathan in the boat, Jonathan started to block before the attack even came out, so Jonathan knew that he could not dodge the attack

DB Researcher: Nah, this is just proof DIO's eye beams are faster than light.

Skimmed through long essays.

More media other than Marvel or DC should be used.
Sure. Like quite some Japanese ACGN verses which are actually profit taking but somehow did not fall into the radar of the crew.

That is something... the Americans are not touching... I guess.

Next Demon Slayer combatant for Death Battle
Rengoku more likely
Yeah. Esp. when Rengoku vs Lemillion is an option that Liam Swan is super interested in.

when dio tried to use this attack to kill Jonathan in the boat, Jonathan started to block before the attack even came out, so Jonathan knew that he could not dodge the attack.
Um no, if he knew he couldnt dodge or defend he wouldnt stand there, especially after he experienced the eye beams during their final battle and they pierced through

Dio in part 3 despite being weaker he still has light speed shit, why would Jonathan keeping up with a stronger Dio be any less in speed lol
That doesnt mean anything, at all
not only that, but we also have to consider the distance
If you wanna go there, Joseph had been at longer distances in comparison, so dont try it, while on 1st one he tricked the enemy to shoot in a mirror instead

What does that have to do with this?
You just brought up that same exact analogy?
So you claim Dio with superior stats cant beat him....let alone with time stop he can just spam
Time stop doesn't help with Post Schrodinger. Post Schrodinger has NEP, Low Godly and has all the resistances that his former self does. Basically it's either his win, or a solid incon. They also got a few stuff wrong about Alucard's hax and regeneration after looking at the Raw's for Hellsing.

also I never said Dio beats him with speed and AP. You directly put those words in my mouth, let's not make random assumptions. I said that Dio has the AP and speed advantage, not that he wins. Don't try to misconstrue my words, thank you.
A literal who and with what connections?
Allen Walker has a bigger name than the both of us combined, wdym? You Stan Devil May Cry, I'd figure you'd be familiar with D Gray-Man given the similarities. Anyway if you haven't read it yet I'd definitely suggest giving it a try! I think you'll like it a lot!
That is something... the Americans are not touching... I guess.
Americans are the biggest fan base of that series.

Edward Eric is a far better Opponent anyways for Allen and besides Allen a who these days so I don't see why tanjiro should've fight somebody that many don't know
Edward has far lesser feats and far lesser connections to Allen. All they have in common are missing arms, aside from that nada.

But you right on him being a nobody lmao.

I wonder if we'll get Nezuko vs Alphonse Elric next season?
Can be interesting, just idea is too new, and... Fight run through can be sad since it is yet another "one of two adorable characters has to die" situation. Some people "with some opinion" may actually want one opponent to kill the other hard dead already.

On the other hand fans are busy finding an opponent for Muzan and Rengoku vs Lemillion is there on the radar of the crew.

Not bad Brandon...not bad.

Not bad the music... Does Erza Scarlet deserve being killed by some outerversal gods tho

Speaking of sword users...

Anyone thinking Saber vs Vader is inspired by Sader lmao

Allen Walker - That is something... the Americans are not touching... I guess.
Americans are the biggest fan base of that series
D Gray Man is some comic book series since 2004.
It is good in its own right, just not the top popular ones in Asia.

Time stop doesn't help with Post Schrodinger. Post Schrodinger has NEP, Low Godly and has all the resistances that his former self does. Basically it's either his win, or a solid incon. They also got a few stuff wrong about Alucard's hax and regeneration after looking at the Raw's for Hellsing.
I mean they didn’t use Schrodinger Alucard so idk why you’re even bringing this up. All they said was that it doesn’t help him win even if they were to use it which is their conclusion based on the stat difference.

I mean they didn’t use Schrodinger Alucard so idk why you’re even bringing this up. All they said was that it doesn’t help him win even if they were to use it which is their conclusion based on the stat difference.
Which is why I'm bringing it up? Because Schrodinger definitely helps him a lot there. Also like I said, due to RAW translations, the result would be a lot different.

I assume you didn't read my comment about the RAW's? A stat difference doesn't help negate the difference in hax. So I guess Goku now beats Gojo or characters with actual hax and regen?

Don't see anything that changes beyond Schrodinger Alucard being impossible to kill so at best it's just be inconclusive
Durability Negation, uber mind hax, and regeneration Negation.

Granted Alucard has a super outdated profile, i was supposed to take care of it years ago then I got banned over the Sera stuff. Anyway yeah, technically it's my fault for Alucard's profile being so bare bones so I get your point mate. I've also got a few calculations that should be around 8-B+.

Durability Negation, uber mind hax, and regeneration Negation.

Granted Alucard has a super outdated profile, i was supposed to take care of it years ago then I got banned over the Sera stuff. Anyway yeah, technically it's my fault for Alucard's profile being so bare bones so I get your point mate. I've also got a few calculations that should be around 8-B+.
durability+regeneration negation isn't new if we're basing this off his final fight with Anderson

Mind hax isn't new nor really all that impressive beyond getting grunts n shit

how does his dura negation work?
Mind, biological and soul hax. Post Schrodinger can basically appear in your literal mind and things that don't physically exist such as illusions.

Also another mistake they made was using Level 0. Level 0 is only accessible via having Alucard's coffin which isn't apart of his standard arsenal, so feeding Dio blood wouldn't be an option.

As for AP they also never brought up Alucard's fog creation for the ocean which could even hit 7-C, not that it would scale to his normal AP but would scale to his LS which he likes using to rag doll people.

durability+regeneration negation isn't new if we're basing this off his final fight with Anderson.
His final fight with Anderson proved that his regeneration Negation works on those who aren't just unholy since Monster of God Anderson was Holy. Also saying his durability negation isn't new isn't relevant to this discussion.
Mind hax isn't new nor really all that impressive beyond getting grunts n shit
What? Alucard's normal mind hax has never just caused grunts? Sorry but this is inherently incorrect whenever Luke was literally ******** himself at a much weaker Alucard's mind hax. Schrodinger can do the same but to a much higher level.

We've also gone back and forth about this subject multiple times, here and I'm like 99% on Reddit if you're the user who I'm thinking about, so I really don't see the point in debating with you.

Most JoJo fans even agreed that battle was on BS and I've never seen you on Jojo threads so I'm 99% sure you aren't even a Jojo fan and are just playing Devil's Advocate here.

What? Alucard's normal mind hax has never just caused grunts? Sorry but this is inherently incorrect whenever Luke was literally ******** himself at a much weaker Alucard's mind hax. Schrodinger can do the same but to a much higher level.
Wat are you talking about Luke was ******** himself when Alucard got serious there was no mind hax involved
Man was crapping himself when Alucard took off the kid gloves and shit his legs
By grunts I mean the usually mooks he uses his hypnotism on never on characters really worth a damn

Wat are you talking about Luke was ******** himself when Alucard got serious there was no mind hax involved
Fear Manipulation is a literal subset of Mind Manipulation. Chances are Fear Manipulation is getting axed and turned into Mind / emphatic Manipulation. Doesn't really change what my argument stems from.
Man was crapping himself when Alucard took off the kid gloves and shit his legs
Which is apart of his mind Manipulation. Also didn't happen like that either, Alucard instilled Fear into him upon activation of one of his Lower levels, that's when he began to lose it. He lost his legs after he began to run away.
By grunts I mean the usually mooks he uses his hypnotism on never on characters really worth a damn
Luke and Vanwinkle beg to differ.

Tanjojo is trending on Youtube....Currently #3

Oh boi, doing better than expected honestly for a 2D fight. Jinxly should've trended, but I guess Jinx was too unknown for DB audience.

Hey, what do you guys think of Harhui Suzumiya vs Misogi Kumagawa or him vs Hazam from Blazblue
  • Harhui Suzumiya vs Hazama (Blazblue)
  • Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box) vs Hazama
  • Harhui Suzumiya vs Misogi Kumagawa

I hope I get the matchups you mean.

Tanjojo is trending on Youtube....Currently #3

Oh boi, doing better than expected honestly for a 2D fight. Jinxly should've trended, but I guess Jinx was too unknown for DB audience.
Something they need for continuation of the show.

The whole Youtube atmosphere does not allow them to have tens of millions of view clicks that easily.

Do the champion membership have sessions say 9-11 pm for Asia and Europe audience though? When are they having champion campfire sessions for Americans now? They have yet a lot to work in maximising their best from the YouTube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back