• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
found the usage of unnaturally bending, folding, and stretching the limbs of pixelated sprites ugly and shanky.

The enviroment wouldn't be a problem if it was a 3D fight, but those are 2D pixelated sprites, it just doesn't mix well, nor does the weird hand drawns animations, number 1.
Once again don't see the issue so most of your complaints don't hold any water beyond the environment issue and some of the some of the sprites number 1
Number 2. Okay and? Don't care

So super doomed then? kek!
No that was DC 8 years ago :VV

doomed-600x4611-1200x900.png

Once again don't see the issue so most of your complaints don't hold any water beyond the environment issue and some of the some of the sprites number 1
Number 2. Okay and? Don't care
You don't see the issue but I do, that is my opinion at the end.

If you like it then good, but I don't and I have the right to complain.

What do you mean how they describe them?
It’s basically like this. I dare you to find me 3 DB eps that are not stomps, by their own standards. If you accept, you will come back eventually, and tell me basically none of them are fair. These episodes aren’t meant to be fair, but rather Pit chars with interesting connections against each other. DB is always saying shit like, x may have been 9000000x stronger and 50000x faster then Y, but it was closer then you’d expect.

Ok no spoilers, rant time.

**** NEXT TIME

Its been absolutely miserable for 5 months in DB. And not just because of comics overuse (also I predicted comics being next being possible, haha :^)) in fact its besides that. Constant smug Thor fans smackering has been painful, not to mention other minor stuff like 4Chan's Thorposting. And its going to get worse.

Its been worsened by Marvel being even worse in stories, spaceship Hulk and the Nth time they **** Peter from MJ. I have lost so much enjoyment for comics in last 3-4 years. ******* Toyotaro is better writer than modern Marvel.

God forbid the comics wank because we cant use consistency anymore. I actually read Immortal Hulk & Cates' Venom, and the stuff G1 and others filtered to wank them sucks. And no Cal, just because nigh everything else gets wanked, including DBS, doesnt justify it.

Now, I'm blatantly DBS sounding fan, so does Vegeta win? If they use an iota of Thorforce well what the **** do you think?

The real catch is DB is still mysterious. Who the **** knows what they'll use besides an EVEN FASTER THOR lol

Rooting Vegeta, betting on misery and also praying next time is better time.
I was debating not responding until I got personally called out. Nothing gets wanked as much as you’re implying. It’s that you’re used to this site which is notorious for being bad faith actors for things outside of their perceived values of characters. For example, Naruto taking an eternity to hit FTL. Heck when I was on this site I was very much against it.
Also like…modern Marvel isn’t even bad. Cates writes great stories. King In Black was great and a massive step in the right direction for Eddie, making him far more of a nuanced character. And his run with Thor gives him and Jane actually good interactions where they see each other as equals.
Finally, comics brings them the most views compared to the other mediums. Wtf do you think they’d rather use to get money from what’s, surprise surprise, a business? The billion dollar icon or niche JRPG Godslayer number 52?

Finally, comics brings them the most views compared to the other mediums. Wtf do you think they’d rather use to get money from what’s, surprise surprise, a business? The billion dollar icon or niche JRPG Godslayer number 52?

I mean there are still decently big non-capers left, say Kratos vs Dante. And its not like all comics eps do that well.

Hell, these folks used to do better variety way back. No chance they'd do Bucky O'Hare anymore.

ngl I too dont expected most of niche JRPGs MUs to get in lol

Different folks on different matches on different verses with different opinions on said verses.

Taking a blanket "G1 sucks" statement is basically just as saying "DB sucks" because of their past.
Death Battle at least for some verses they do justice in stats or dont donwplay as in the past much, G1 on the other hand

If its like broly vs hulk, thor gets saved by hax only, if they are viewed potent enough to make up for stat gap
When its come to stat gap its all depend.

If they fully grant Thor full access to the Odinforce and make him scale to other Skyfather level characters, Vegeta its ******.

If they don't and only scale to other , then realistically speaking Vegeta had some decent chance to win, although i'm not sure.

Since if they actually apply the SSj Multipliers like they did with Broly, then Vegeta should get a massive Power advantage compare to Thor.

And same its should applied to Speed, but seeing how they completely ignore it it more likely Thor will keep the advantage in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back