• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean physically you can argue Jonathan logically scales to part 3 Dio, since it's still "his" body afterall...

Still completely messed up tho but Dio is no chill personified and people love him for it.
Yeah but stands and their users are shown to have much higher perception abilities then they did before they get their stand, even if Dio's body is weaker his reaction time and combat speed would likely be much higher even than his previous peak.

Has it been calculated? I may make a quick one if nobody has before.
As far as I know, the answer is a big no. https://jojowiki.com/File:MovieZeppFuture.png It is a picture I found in JoJo Wiki to confirm the existence of the cloud feat, but I do think Youtube may have an animated version. JoJo Wiki explains the picture as "Powerful Ripple shockwaves travelling throughout the atmosphere that is caused by Zeppeli having his future shown to him by Tonpetty "

MY GUESS FOR THE STATS
IL8WqwY.jpg
baCnZmb.jpg

Yeah but stands and their users are shown to have much higher perception abilities then they did before they get their stand, even if Dio's body is weaker his reaction time and combat speed would likely be much higher even than his previous peak.

There are some other reasons too
  • DIO is proven to have practiced the use of his Stand, which leads to some conclusions.
  • Part I Dio having the attack speed and reactions of Part III DIO means the human-turned-vampire who attacked human Dio has the same stats, as the implication is that all vampires would be at this level.
  • The speed anti-feats for the characters linked to this (vampires vs bullets, JoJo only blocking super pressurized water rather than moving his body away)
  • All the anti-feats Stand users have to their reactions across JJBA, which don't make their own reactions any lesser, but should make them a bit more careful to scale due to how versatile they are.
In the DIO vs Alu blog it was said that DIO developed new abilities, which is not really true as we don't know if he already knew he had them or developed them, but it shows they will likely not fall under the logic trap of "he's weaker (in regen and thus potentially physically if that's connected), thus his reactions before couldn't have been lesser", as they know being weaker in some way =/= being weaker generally and thus development in whatever aspects not confirmed to have been spoiled can happen.

Is this feat by Star Platinum a reference to CSI zooming?

NGL 13xFTL One Piece feels like they needed to make Sanji really fast to make the argument of him dodging 8th Gate more valid.
This is Lousy calculation. The crew resorted to wank speed of Sanji from 0.1 c ~ 0.5 c to 13 c to justify why Sanji Vinsmoke can dodge attacks from Rock Lee long enough. And keep in mind the crew believe "early stage bosses" like Orochimaru and by extent Kabuto Yakushi can dodge light beam attacks. Therefore if Rock Lee could tag those characters he is already as fast as Sanji (if not faster). And he may just open 6or 7 gates not all 8 and the crew refuses to explain or estimate the AP standings of such.

I am still slightly sad seeing how more people complain against Liam Swan when Hershel Lousyton is the one responsible for wanks and downplays.

MY GUESS FOR THE STATS
IL8WqwY.jpg
baCnZmb.jpg
Tanjiro ain't getting near FTL and the comparison is apples n oranges here
Last time Liam Swan did say in CDB of Rengoku vs Lemillion that Rengoku can tag Zenitsu who can tag lightning, which is... Mach 285.71 by Death Battle standard and Mach 1282.80 by VSBW standard.

Last edited:
NGL 13xFTL One Piece feels like they needed to make Sanji really fast to make the argument of him dodging 8th Gate more valid.
Well FTL one piece is more or less accepted in the DB community and some vs community
No one in research team gets anywhere near same attention as Swan. Swan's basically 3rd main member in Casts at this point, thats why he gets attention. Has Ultraguy or other researchers even been on Casts?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back