• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pizza Man fights the entirety of Final Fantasy

Depends if he can deal with never ending cloning and Fusionism on contact and spam of basically every single spell ever.

Pretty sure the cloning won't be a problem since he can't clone abilities beyond its league (like the soul hax bs), he can't tank the spells but he can regen and he only needs to tap everything to hax his way through.

He has no answer to fusionism until I wank the beastheads so that might work

Depends if he can deal with never ending cloning and Fusionism on contact and spam of basically every single spell ever.
Who does that?
Pretty sure the cloning won't be a problem since he can't clone abilities beyond its league (like the soul hax bs),
Why is that?
he can't tank the spells but he can regen and he only needs to tap everything to hax his way through.
Also, why is that?
He has no answer to fusionism until I wank the beastheads so that might work
I hope you don't plan to deliberately wank anything, since, by definition, wanking is artificially or fallaciously advocating for inaccurately high ratings.

1) His soul hax bs has a lot of things but mainly concept hax type 1 which I doubt the FF guy can clone

2) Isn't the FF guy 2A? How is Dante going to tank that? And for the second part refer to the above

3) Its a joke. I have arguments for the beastheads (a weapon like item in DMC) having fusionism and demons are naturally immune to its effects but alas it isn't even in a thread. Hence "until I wank the beastheads" or in other words "until I make a CRT"

Haxing him won't help given he resists having his regen and immortality negated, also he's cloning himself endlessly, not dante, stack his army of maenads and you're literally fighting a never ending army of composite FF1-6 characters who's hitting you with practically any spell ever. Also he can affect type 1 concept given the crystals are a type 1 concept.

Law Manipulation (Magic is stated to rewrite[3] the natural order of things[7])
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Space-Time Manipulation (Magic is shown in the novels to remove concepts and warp space and time itself,[7] like the Devil's road, which the concept of time was lost,[9] and time and space were twisted to the point[10] the past, present and future[11] existed as one[12]), Limited Durability Negation, Forcefield Negation, and Intangibility (Magic negates conventional physical durability, barriers, and armor, requiring specific defense against magic which is powered by the Mind and Spirit), Power Modification (Including Duplication, Fusionism, Statistics Amplification, Size Manipulation, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Aura, Breath Attack, and Energy Manipulation; Magic users across the games have consistently shown the ability to manipulate the shape and properties of their own magical abilities, with even higher tiers of spells simply being considered stronger versions of the same basic ability[13])

Through the Crystals he gains a wide variety of abilities from almost any character in the first 6 games, such as: Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8; Scales to the Lich, who's an undead; Cecil, who scales from Golbez, who came back from a literal arm as a Lunarian[29]; and Zeromus, who relies on the darkness and evil to exist in the world[30]), Acausality (Type 1; Scales from the Warrior of Light, who's immune to the Time paradox at the end of his game, 2 and 4; scales from the Demons; who can walk down the devil's path naturally, where the concept of time doesn't exist,[9] and the past, present and future are merged as one in this realm[11])

Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Scales from Gilgamesh and Zeromus, who have these levels of regeneration), likely Abstract Existence (Type 1; scales from the FF1 Fiends who've absorbed The Crystal's power, making them one with the essence)

Biological Manipulation (The Sleep spell[19] and Hold spell[19] are capable of affecting the brain's fundamental functions)

Blood Manipulation (The Death spell is capable of solidifying the target's blood to kill them[19])

Soul Manipulation (The Raise spell can bring the souls of the dead back[19], and the Death spell can reap the souls of its victims[27]), Pain Manipulation (Lightning abilities are capable of attacking the nerves[32]), Curse Manipulation (The Doom spell curses the target to die in 30 seconds[25]), Darkness Manipulation and Perception Manipulation (via Blind spells, which can control the darkness and render a foe blind[25])

Sleep Manipulation (via sleep)

Clairvoyance (The Libra spell is stated to grant Clairvoyance[19]), Information Analysis (via Study and Libra), Time Stop (via stop), Petrification (via break), BFR (The teleport/Warp spells are capable of banishing targets to the Void, which inflicts the following abilities on the victim: Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (which includes Madness Manipulation (Type 3), and Perception Manipulation), Space-Time Manipulation, Time Stop, and Corruption (Type 2)), Passive Curse Manipulation, Void Manipulation Biological Manipulation, Time Stop, Mind Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, and Corruption (Type 2, Has the powers of the darkness from FF3, which have shown to have these abilities)

Power Absorption, Time Manipulation (Including speeding up, slowing down, and stopping time), Power Nullification, Organic Manipulation (Via Ink and Bile)

Transmutation (via Toad and Pig), Danmaku (Via Laser Barrage and 1000 needles), Light Manipulation (via Dia), Fear Manipulation (via Fear), Enhanced Resistance (can amp his innate resistances to status effects and elemental attacks via the Nul spells)

Body Control, Age Manipulation (via Old), Necromancy (Can turn the target into a zombie, Oath calls upon the undead to perform attacks), Instinctive Reaction (via Cover, Block, and Shirahadori)

Memory Manipulation (via Fog), Accelerated Development (via EXP up and AP up), Attack Negation (Guard allows the user to negate one physical attack), Damage Transferal (???? inflicts damage equivalent to the user's current damage and wounds, Swap allows the user to trade their overall magic and health to their target to negate durability), Enhanced Senses (Via Vigilance and Find Passages), Unholy Manipulation (via Dark Matter cancelling out holy water effects), Statistics Amplification (via a wide variety of spell), Purification (via Esuna), Animal Manipulation (via Beastmaster class), Body Puppetry (via Control, allowing the user to control the target's body to do their bidding), Sealing (can seal enemies into containers to be used to fight for them)

Empathic Manipulation (Bardsongs are capable of manipulating the willpower of the target, can also provoke the enemy to target themselves via Vikings), Absolute Zero (via Lunar Shiva), Intangibility (via the Lunar Mist Dragon), Death Manipulation (via a wide variety of spells), Resurrection (via Raise), Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Blue Mages can gain powers by being struck by them), Technology Manipulation and Homing Attack (Missile fires a homing missile that reduces the foe to a quarter of their current life), Energy Manipulation (via Ultima), Element Absorption, Flight, Durability Negation, Precognition (Read Ahead, Condemn, and Predict all allow the user to predict the future with high accuracy), Status Effect Inducement, Immortality Negation

....So, Dante has answers to all of those? I didn't even look at The Creator's Resistances.

he went to final fantasy and skipped to the final boss already lmao

imma check dante profile see if I can find anything he can answer with that hopefully doesn't get cloned and yeeted back at him

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Space-Time Manipulation (Magic is shown in the novels to remove concepts and warp space and time itself,[7] like the Devil's road, which the concept of time was lost,[9] and time and space were twisted to the point[10] the past, present and future[11] existed as one[12]), Limited Durability Negation, Forcefield Negation, and Intangibility (Magic negates conventional physical durability, barriers, and armor, requiring specific defense against magic which is powered by the Mind and Spirit), Power Modification (Including Duplication, Fusionism, Statistics Amplification, Size Manipulation, Homing Attack, Danmaku, Aura, Breath Attack, and Energy Manipulation; Magic users across the games have consistently shown the ability to manipulate the shape and properties of their own magical abilities, with even higher tiers of spells simply being considered stronger versions of the same basic ability[13])

Through the Crystals he gains a wide variety of abilities from almost any character in the first 6 games, such as: Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8; Scales to the Lich, who's an undead; Cecil, who scales from Golbez, who came back from a literal arm as a Lunarian[29]; and Zeromus, who relies on the darkness and evil to exist in the world[30]), Acausality (Type 1; Scales from the Warrior of Light, who's immune to the Time paradox at the end of his game, 2 and 4; scales from the Demons; who can walk down the devil's path naturally, where the concept of time doesn't exist,[9] and the past, present and future are merged as one in this realm[11])

Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Scales from Gilgamesh and Zeromus, who have these levels of regeneration), likely Abstract Existence (Type 1; scales from the FF1 Fiends who've absorbed The Crystal's power, making them one with the essence)

Biological Manipulation (The Sleep spell[19] and Hold spell[19] are capable of affecting the brain's fundamental functions)

Blood Manipulation (The Death spell is capable of solidifying the target's blood to kill them[19])

Soul Manipulation (The Raise spell can bring the souls of the dead back[19], and the Death spell can reap the souls of its victims[27]), Pain Manipulation (Lightning abilities are capable of attacking the nerves[32]), Curse Manipulation (The Doom spell curses the target to die in 30 seconds[25]), Darkness Manipulation and Perception Manipulation (via Blind spells, which can control the darkness and render a foe blind[25])

Clairvoyance (The Libra spell is stated to grant Clairvoyance[19]), Information Analysis (via Study and Libra), Time Stop (via stop), Petrification (via break), BFR (The teleport/Warp spells are capable of banishing targets to the Void, which inflicts the following abilities on the victim: Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (which includes Madness Manipulation (Type 3), and Perception Manipulation), Space-Time Manipulation, Time Stop, and Corruption (Type 2)), Passive Curse Manipulation, Void Manipulation Biological Manipulation, Time Stop, Mind Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, and Corruption (Type 2, Has the powers of the darkness from FF3, which have shown to have these abilities)

Power Absorption, Time Manipulation (Including speeding up, slowing down, and stopping time), Power Nullification, Organic Manipulation (Via Ink and Bile)

Transmutation (via Toad and Pig), Danmaku (Via Laser Barrage and 1000 needles), Light Manipulation (via Dia), Fear Manipulation (via Fear), Enhanced Resistance (can amp his innate resistances to status effects and elemental attacks via the Nul spells)

Body Control, Age Manipulation (via Old), Necromancy (Can turn the target into a zombie, Oath calls upon the undead to perform attacks), Instinctive Reaction (via Cover, Block, and Shirahadori)

Memory Manipulation (via Fog), Accelerated Development (via EXP up and AP up), Attack Negation (Guard allows the user to negate one physical attack), Damage Transferal (???? inflicts damage equivalent to the user's current damage and wounds, Swap allows the user to trade their overall magic and health to their target to negate durability), Enhanced Senses (Via Vigilance and Find Passages), Unholy Manipulation (via Dark Matter cancelling out holy water effects), Statistics Amplification (via a wide variety of spell), Purification (via Esuna), Animal Manipulation (via Beastmaster class), Body Puppetry (via Control, allowing the user to control the target's body to do their bidding), Sealing (can seal enemies into containers to be used to fight for them)

Empathic Manipulation (Bardsongs are capable of manipulating the willpower of the target, can also provoke the enemy to target themselves via Vikings), Absolute Zero (via Lunar Shiva), Intangibility (via the Lunar Mist Dragon), Death Manipulation (via a wide variety of spells), Resurrection (via Raise), Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Blue Mages can gain powers by being struck by them), Technology Manipulation and Homing Attack (Missile fires a homing missile that reduces the foe to a quarter of their current life), Energy Manipulation (via Ultima), Element Absorption, Flight, Durability Negation, Precognition (Read Ahead, Condemn, and Predict all allow the user to predict the future with high accuracy), Status Effect Inducement, Immortality Negation

....So, Dante has answers to all of those? I didn't even look at The Creator's Resistances.
pretty sure dante can resist all of that except the concept manip type 2 still if that can't kill dante he can just adapt it and resist it later

Haxing him won't help given he resists having his regen and immortality negated, also he's cloning himself endlessly, not dante, stack his army of maenads and you're literally fighting a never ending army of composite FF1-6 characters who's hitting you with practically any spell ever. Also he can affect type 1 concept given the crystals are a type 1 concept.
well i remember that in dmc light novel vol 2, dante fight another trish whom can cloning herself unlimited but i can remember wrong cause i don't read this novel for 2 years

So do demons and Dante still goes to town on their collective assholes. The army is only a problem for his stamina but from what little I can get from the profile this guy is 2C and a baseline at that, Dante is baseline too but has some wonky scaling chain so I could say he has the ap advantage meaning the stuff he gets spammed with won't be a problem.

Also, nice but it should be in his profile too as it only says type 2.
He resist pretty much everything there except fusionism so that's the only thing that can take him out.
pretty sure dante can resist all of that except the concept manip type 2 still if that can't kill dante he can just adapt it and resist it later
Dante resist concept stuff type 1 so that ain't a problem here.

The relevant questions here are how good are both of their resistances. Dante has most of his in about idk 4, 5? layers and he bypasses those but i don't know about the creator.

Dante's IR is crazy good too so the likelyhood of him getting tagged is pretty low and if he has the book from PoC then he can gain all the powers of the creator making this one sided for Dante

He's unfathomably above baseline 2-C, the baseline would be Gilgamesh. He has crystals and made them all, which are type 1 concepts. Read the crystal page.

Also given he has magic from FF5 and 6 he can negate resistances easily, and also amp his resistances further with FF1 spells.

He's unfathomably above baseline 2-C, the baseline would be Gilgamesh. He has crystals and made them all, which are type 1 concepts. Read the crystal page.

Also given he has magic from FF5 and 6 he can negate resistances easily, and also amp his resistances further with FF1 spells.
That doesn't tell me much, likewise I can easily claim Dante is unfathomably above baseline too because of how stupid his scaling chain is. I already read it, that's why I said it should be in his profile as well.

How is bypassing 1 layer of innate resistances enough? and those resistances aren't even something that will give him an advantage here coupled with Dante's own reactive evolution he can just resist them again immediately. I don't see anything there that can boost his resistance to soul manip

Read this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dante_(Devil_May_Cry) and this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Demon_Physiology_(Devil_May_Cry)

Reading is good.

@Tony_di_bugalu Soul manipulation is not needed to affect Dante, his 2-A range with BFR, plus everything else is gonna be enough for Dante as he lacks the range to come back from a 2-A range. He has the crystal linked to his page. You do realize the Creator has reactive evolution too with the crystals right? It evolves as it studied, slap an entire army of him that endlessly spawns Dante's own evolution isn't enough.

Soul resistance which is pointless as his immortality and regeneration can't be negged easily. so he's not gonna stop a guy who endlessly clones, and will fuse with Dante on contact.

I never said soul manip was needed? I don't know how interdimensional travel + immeasurable speed works with 2A ranges (imo he should be able to get back but a QnA thread would be better).

Yeah but in the equipment, link it in the PnA section >:V

Dante's evolution should be enough to bring his resistances back, considering the page says its innate resistances and Dante's are layered it would be even easier if he is even affected.

Ehh, now that demons got the PoC bs he can negate his immortality and regen, coupled with the cocktail of bs the soul hax Dante has, i'd say he has a pretty good chance.

@Imaginym read all of them, there is a reason he has several resistance tabs instead of just one.

He lacks 2-A range so he's going to take an eternity to come back, which by that point the creator already won.

Blessed (Has a Crystal with him, gaining the abilities of the Crystals as a result),
Read this.

When was Dante's layered? Especially against resistance negation of all things?

No he doesn't. He resists the very same regen and immortality negation stuff Dante has, he's not negating anything from the creator and nothing's stopping any abilities from working on him.

Immeasurable speed makes that a non factor :v

I already did, something more noticeable would be better.

His resistance to the bestiary stuff, that's the only thing the page says it can negate. For the record I didn't say he resist resistance negg.

Yes he does. This one is layered (thanks poc) to dumb levels, he is negating the creator existence and likewise will stop the stuff from working on his ass.

Not on a 2-A range since he'll be going back in time in an alternate timeline

Something more noticeable than Demon physiology would be better.

So dante doesn't resist res negging, so the spell will work on him

No he doesn't have layers, he negs the demons regen and immortality and that's the furthest we've seen from him. Creator arguably has layers due to having the powers to kill exdeath from the 5 cast, who couldn't die from the crystal's powers prior. Also not gonna help when Creator has reactive evolution and can evolve with his being and his powers.

Where did I say the Creator killed Exdeath? I said he has the powers of the FF5 cast who killed Exdeath.

The crystals will go through a revision in the future. They should be varies from 2-C to 2-A. Right now he just vastly upscales from FF5 and 3 characters.

Most of these, yeah. In fact, Dante either resists or negates most of these. Like Absolute Zero, where in DMC4 Dante fights Demons who have BELOW absolute zero temperature, or where he faces Demons in PoC which can come back from complete erasure of all parts of their existence and come back as long as their prey lives, and he can permanently kill them. Dante himself has High-Godly from PoC and can kill equally overpowered beings.

All mind manip is a passive resistance Dante has as a part Demon who resists DE and the DW, which can do all of that within it's corruption as well as all of those separately.

Demonic Energy straight up manipulates space and time. Like, it created time paradoxes from the mere existence of it coming off of Argosax, giving some Demons a "revive" by pulling themm through time and warping reality into the Demon World.

Precog won't do anything because Dante can straight up surprise Chen, who could see all futures beyond "the boundaries of space and time" (Ie iirc futures that didn't even exist/all of them) and was completely immune to it in the DMC2 novel..

Dante can hurt intangible beings.

Dante resists time manip as a part demon, due to the fact the Demon World passively does all of those and Demons straight up aren't affected.

At worst, if Dante IS affected by ANYTHING HERE, he can just adapt/evolve out of it if it doesn't IMMEDIATELY kill him, negate his high godly regen, and bypass all his defenses. Given he could just adapt to pretty much anything he faces in like MOMENTS. Even mid combat moving at immeasurable speed, Dante was evolving.

And some of these defenses are basically Ultra Instinct, like how he once dodged an attacking Demon that was faster than him and he couldn't perceive and instinctively could react, dodge, and attack anyway.

Ultimately, I don't see anything here that should be the smoking gun everyone is treating this list as, and could've easily been avoided if you read the Demon Physiology Page and Dante's tabs, as Dante has a whole haxfest you won't normally understand unless you take the time to read them.

The creator resists high godly regen negation so that’s not going to work.

FF5 and 6 spells can bypass resistances with space and time so he can still be affected.

said precog works on type 2 and 4 Acausal beings so unless Dante has a feat of resisting that type of precog, it’s going to work on him.

again, resistance negation since space time are basic stuff for magic and has spells that negate resistances for magic.

Creator has endless cloning and a crystal for each clone, on top of reactive evolution via crystals so that’s not going to work.

Instinctive reaction won’t help him on spells that starts by affecting his body.

How many layers, though? Dante has about four or five, debatably more. He has been negated and rose above said negation a few times, same with pretty much everything there. Is it baseline? Is it 4D+? Like, where does the creator's powers end and begin? Not to mention that like, Dante fights people who evolve like he does, so the Creator's evolution really wouldn't matter. Also, speed of his evolution? How potent is it? Dante gains resistances, immunities, more power, and extra abilities to counter powers from his evolution.

FF5 and 6 spells can bypass resistances with space and time so he can still be affected.

said precog works on type 2 and 4 Acausal beings so unless Dante has a feat of resisting that type of precog, it’s going to work on him.

again, resistance negation since space time are basic stuff for magic and has spells that negate resistances for magic.

Creator has endless cloning and a crystal for each clone, on top of reactive evolution via crystals so that’s not going to work.

Instinctive reaction won’t help him on spells that starts by affecting his body.

if he resist the high godly negate there should be one in his abillity, how the resist high godly negate work

@RedReaper Where does he have those layers at all? He’s only shown to kill normal demons and anyone in the sparda heritage just resists it.

Who exactly evolves like Dante? I’d like to see some scans on that. Also it does matter when He’s fighting an endless army of creators that spawns nonstop

Crystal analyzes a being an evolves them to the next level. Something the creator’s done his entire life and has access to countless numbers of crystals.

@Reploidnoridomix he resists the crystals power to kill him as he cannot die from the main cast who’s blessed by the crystals. Simple as that

Last edited:
@RedReaper Where does he have those layers at all? He’s only shown to kill normal demons and anyone in the sparda heritage just resists it.

Who exactly evolves like Dante? I’d like to see some scans on that. Also it does matter when He’s fighting an endless army of creators that spawns nonstop tha

Crystal analyzes a being an evolves them to the next level. Something the creator’s done his entire life and has access to countless numbers of crystals.

@Reploidnoridomix he resists the crystals power to kill him as he cannot die from the main cast who’s blessed by the crystals. Simple as that

Who exactly evolves like Dante? I’d like to see some scans on that. Also it does matter when He’s fighting an endless army of creators that spawns nonstop tha

Dante has multiple layers from multiple experiences. For example, prior to DMC1 he met the nexus of DE and evolved to it, (Gilver fight), and then was AFFECTED in DMC1 because it was improved and then gained a newfound resistance to that level.

This applies to pretty much all of his haxes, such as when Dante took the Hellfire of Ifrit, Belial, Balrog, and King Cerberus.

Each “Normal Demon” has their own abilities he completely manhandles. For example, in Scissors are intangible, Rippers are infinite speed, etc. The fact he can kill a Demon with “Regeneration from complete erasure” (of soul, mind, body, Name, {which houses things like memory, information, your Concept, etc}), means that Dante could straight up shoot the Creator and it would just die if it can’t resist on his level, which is a whacked out chain of layers thanks to his experiences, and most recently PoC.

This is further compounded by the fact that the person in question are characters like Vergil, (who evolves like Dante, going from falling to an illusion to cutting out of it in the DMC3 Manga), means Dante has faced someone with evolution identical to his own consistently and came out on top.

Worst still, I haven’t found anything that indicates his evolution would outpace Dante, who could reasonably just gain a resistance to his ability to cancel resistances, (just like how he adapted to Anti-Magic and how Demons are immune to complete power negation from the Beastheads), so as I said before, if it doesn’t IMMEDIATELY end Dante I don’t see how the Creator comes out on top here. I see the Creator trying something, Dante barely not dying, and then just being immune to it next time it tries it.

I’m talking about regen and immortality negation. Where’s the layer on that?

That’s not a reactive evolution feat. That’s just him withstanding certain elements.

irrelevant as he resists high godly negation and immortality negation.

That doesn’t sound like an evolution, that sounds like Yamato resisting the illusion. And even if it is, Dante’s fighting an entire army of beings that evolve.

Anti-Magic isn’t resistance negation. That’s just power nullification, especially if he needs the Beastheads to resist it.

none of these remotely stops 2-A BFR, Fusionism on contact, or any spell in general that negates resistance.

Who exactly evolves like Dante? I’d like to see some scans on that. Also it does matter when He’s fighting an endless army of creators that spawns nonstop

i thought the crystal power just can negate the mid godly regen, well i should do a research about FF after this lol

Back