• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ynmlxknncc781.png
dtia8j3occ781.png

6ody3phv3d781.png

new templates

Good banter and a very brutal death
Also i guess they could do something cool like have Magneto rip Tetsuo's arm off with magnetic powers, because he has a metal arm
I have a couple of ideas. He can do marvel vs capcom 3 super. Pull a risotto Nero and **** tetsuo up with his own blood. Or have him disassemble tetsuos arms. Force them into every orifice of his body and shred his insides

though my future commission i would like brandon to reference multiple tracks other than the character's theme songs or the show's opening song. i guess ill just ask him about it when the time comes

How good is Kirby vs Rimuru Tempest
Ain't bad. Probably Rimuru's best.

And I would love to see Kirby come back.
Kirby has Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) as well as Yuyuko Saigyouji but screw Yuyuko Saigyouji she is a world health organization staff in the United States.

3D model Popeye blitzes because 3D Avengers 4 Thor is so choppy.

Who’s getting the better head: Po, Dio, Shao, or Madara?
Why is giga chad Popeye not here?

If you just want to say the look, Dio I see.

though my future commission i would like brandon to reference multiple tracks other than the character's theme songs or the show's opening song. i guess ill just ask him about it when the time comes
Do you mean: you want more than 2 reference track slots for each matchup track music so that more reference music pieces can be inserted?
(This is a good idea for better variety as well as not being sued by the copyright owner)

Last edited:
In my commision between john egbert and frisk, i was honestly divided on the themes, i figured hopes and reams fitted a battle better than save the world.

The real problem was heir transparent vs oppa toby style, but the latter felt better for multiple different battles, so i went with the former that felt like a battle theme for john.

The name could be heir/breath of determination

Imho Kirby doesn't need to come back, Buu was his best MU, the research in that episode wasn't good, but this was season 2, this season didn't really have good research to begin with
And the fight in Kirby vs Buu is still great
Kirby still has Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) as well as Yuyuko Saigyouji but screw Yuyuko Saigyouji she is a world health organization staff.

While Rimuru Tempest may not mix well with Yuyuko, Yuyuko may still fight Hades (Saint Seiya) if he is not dragged to fight against Nekron (DC).

These themes would go pretty good together in a DB track

In what style would you wish Tanjiro (or Jonathan) to die? Like any reference to Phantom Blood Dio?

Kirby still has Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) as well as Yuyuko Saigyouji but screw Yuyuko Saigyouji she is a world health organization staff.
ngl I think Toutestu Yuuma has taken over Yuyuko as Kirby's best vs Touhou match (and probably my favorite Kirby MU currently). Considering how staggeringly similar their main ability is and how they could bounce off each other really well in a fight. One of my new favorite Vs MUs personally.

While Rimuru Tempest may not mix well with Yuyuko, Yuyuko may still fight Hades (Saint Seiya) if he is not dragged to fight against Nekron (DC).

In what style would you wish Tanjiro (or Jonathan) to die? Like any reference to Phantom Blood Dio?
I dunno, it’s hard to imagine just icing a dude. I’d imagine if Jonathan wins he uses hamon to destroy Tanjiro’s insides and if Tanjiro wins he just slices up Jonathan

I guess the important thing is the time frame for it.

Honestly, would 10 minute revive cool-down count as win in general? By that time you'd think character who beat the other would start to leave.

Last edited:
Started researching the dead woman walking (Harley) because she has less comic appearances than Thor

Not even a paragraph in and I can already see how DB could wank Harley to beat Jinx. ******* amazing.
I already smell Harley Quinn being on par with Deadpool, The Mask, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Felix The Cat, Pink Panther and Popeye the Sailor Man.

Besides, I remember a case when Harley Quinn is recruited as some guardian god of the DC metaverse or something. Anyone knows the details? Sounds like Harley Quinn will become another Booster Gold in some way.

In my commision between john egbert and frisk, i was honestly divided on the themes, i figured hopes and reams fitted a battle better than save the world.

The real problem was heir transparent vs oppa toby style, but the latter felt better for multiple different battles, so i went with the former that felt like a battle theme for john.

The name could be heir/breath of determination
It is actually already commissioned.

(Creator/CEO of this MU ninjamonkey already paid Brandon for this commission).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back