• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes lol this is just Miles vs Static all over again
Miles Morales vs Static is at least comparable physically (in their terms). Storm destroys Korra even in the stat department.

Or in other words:
Storm resists or outright nullifies any of Korra's techniques whilst simultaneously having plenty of methods to take out Korra? If this was their alternative to literally any other Korra matchup then they really scrapped the bottom of the barrel
Or they chose to avoid the Mary Sue vs Mary Sue battle, just to realize Mary Sue is not defined by OPness but by storytelling.

Like I said why do Korra at all this season
Like I said why Korra vs Storm when
1. Korra has Delsin Rowe and Rey; Storm has Weather Report, Black Lightning, Fujin and even Marie (Persona)

2. it is not a debate and despite we have done stomps before the connections are not close enough to discard other way better options.

3. Why rush to do a Korra MU when we have had Shulk vs Lightning, Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia, Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath, Galactus vs Unicron (okay given there is a Transformers movie in 2022 & it will touch Unicron I can give it an extension) etc?

Is Aizen vs Madara still in this season? also Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya? really? are these even real or still rumors?
Aizen vs Madara - likely yes
Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya - likely not in Season 8

What's even more messed up about Korra Vs Storm is technically Storm hasn't reached her full natural potential in canon, since she is the descendant of a long line of powerful high priestesses yet she's never tapped into the magical aspects of her powers (Although it's often teased or alluded too) but being upgraded to an omega level mutant in recent years is already more than enough tbh.

Unless Korra gets unironically tier 1 scaling she's going get blown away.

Anyway as i went through comments, my thoughts on the match

The Akuma research if not already pointed earlier from previous comments....🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

They basically composited tf outta him, snk vs capcom, capcom evolution, final fight non canon game, also using e honda outlier feat, also i dont care whatever reasons or excuses anyone gives to e honda, its an outlier, e honda is in a league with chun li, cammy and such

If you tell me somehow he just got that high by training (like somewhere i heard this bs from) to surpass god tiers in feats and have no other comparable ones either and not even mentioning its a shared feat + wanked af too, you will never sit in my eyes right and whoever buys that, i would rather look at that cursed 6 digit series instead

And that G1 blog from them about the stats and what they considered canon supported and questionable is just leaving even a bad taste in my mouth, they also considered Tekken 7 there, yet in the two matches tekken have tackled that, but now they do this as if "myeah its maybe"

For record Akuma in T7 didnt beat in h2h either Kaz or Hei, former anyway beat him when both went in their peak forms and after Kaz recently fought Hei to death still won and ko-ed him out of the form, latter either gets hit by the raging demon after getting his guard broken and then ends by BFR or Akuma gets rage arted by Hei, gets up after a moment to perform the raging demon and what follows after

You aint gonna tell me if you include that in the mix now he somehow solos the verse, its contradictory, same for how they say on the background in that blog he tested Ryu, but on track record then claim he won and lost to Ryu, again contradiction all over

-----‐-----------------------

Kahn they barely talked his hax honestly, stats its good they at least buy planet level MK, took them long enough, this changes things for some matches now, scaling from cetrion beam i never understood why, its attack speed and afaik from the stories i watched of MK11, nothing caught my eye on why characters gotta scale physically of it, whatever anyway as there are arguments and such to put them above sub rel

Also disagreed with them using fire god liu kang as reason for kahn scaling to cetrion, if you wanted to argue this, use Sindel fighting her and win, let alone being claimed by Shang Tsung that she is powerful enough to combat her, might as well take Shao Kahn claiming Shinnok isnt that powerful when it comes to fighting and suggesting he is would beat him, afair, cetrion and shinnok are ying and yang basically to each other and should be comparable, also no to rauden amped by 6 elder gods, he tanked the blast but in the long run got beaten, let alone visually wounded and killed at the end of the day

Animation could have been better, only great moments are Akuma turning into Oni and Shao Kahn pulling the table at the end, the finish was too censored and not as brutal as Kahn fatalities in games, like at least let him do his mk9 one where he smashes them into pieces, better way to end

Both derserved better matches to return for, Shao Kahn as i said for long, deserves Nightmare from Soul Calibur, better connections and he is a final boss too, Akuma i guess whatever fits him the best from ither choices

Last thing then im done on that, if their reasons for why Ryu > Jin is these things presented as of today, even with Heihachi vs Geese out this same season, then yeah it should be clear Jin just stomps Ryu

If his win relies on composite to argue his chances, it just proves you cant fairly make an argument to the win and you cheat, might as well add for Jin composite too by then or even Heihachi, heck lemme include Soul Calibur scaling too into this since we allow these on SF, add the namco and capcom crossovers games into it, all fun 😁

--------------------

Korra vs storm, meh, i seen LoK when it aired (or at least how much Nick here gave me to see on the channel) and what else from internet and storm is an okay character, from the cartoons that i seen, but....its a bland match, others already talked it out in full so yeah

Madara vs Aizen and Galactus vs Unicron are gonna be the best ones left from this seasonal stomps and which will interest people

Wait wait wait.... wait, they used storm because "it maybe to controversial" but they use the sprite of KID then he get crushed and then they sell T-shirts about it..... umm no?

Wait wait wait.... wait, they used storm because "it maybe to controversial" but they use the sprite of KID then he get crushed and then they sell T-shirts about it..... umm no?
They used Storm because Korra vs Rey would be nothing but two characters who ****** over there franchise up the ass in the community along with folks being like I hope both die lol

They used Storm because Korra vs Rey would be nothing but two characters who ****** over there franchise up the ass in the community along with folks being like I hope both die lol
And what is storm huh, in what way storm is better except that is a bigger stomp, unoriginial MU, ANOTHER MARVEL MU, less popular and less conections. If Korra vs rey was just a spite MU then storm is a uninspired MU, also they could use delsin.

And what is storm huh, in what way storm is better except that is a bigger stomp, unoriginial MU, ANOTHER MARVEL MU, less popular and less conections. If Korra vs rey was just a spite MU then storm is a uninspired MU, also they could use delsin.
Never said Storm is better lol if you seen my comments on this you know how i feel about this m8
and yes they could've used Delsin as i stated

1636300461992.png

might as well do a post on aizen's character

7836230-screenshot2021-03-02at10.png

image0.jpg

Aizen is an "envoy" who was sent to complete the "sublime purpose" of taking the Spirit King's place and creating a new world. As such, the consciousness of becoming a divine being was born within him.

aizen wanted to replace the soul king and usher in a new world that would be utopia

recall that soul society is a history of blood, death, lies, and hypocricy

the afterlife SUCKS in its current system
aizen alludes to much in his mental breakdown with kisuke

0421-019.png

0421-020.png

we dont know much of aizen's back story, but we do have enough to figure out why he became like this

4isc23GYq_3Q-K5Ghv-r2lAjnGRmdYUrdJzxbNIvlyxkoYJh1J8CirH139V3aWkGYJ9xB8VKccYgSvcMVJcjrz8yT3tU5IftT5Vb.png

The three openings on the center of his body appear to represent the loneliness and emptiness of Aizen’s soul.

aizen is an empty person.

ichigo seems to have learned more about aizen than most.

0422-014.png

0422-015.png

aizen was born far to powerful and intelligent for his own good
he learned the secrets of the soul society, like tokinada (novel character) and it broke him

kinda in the same way the uchiha tablet rocked madara's world and changed him forever

a8EoWgda0bJifP8PojPNuiNvjTsnuO-GiTgQ9L5M_H5EeTY89Fou90N0ET7M_BKd2_IcTqOamEyIrktdqovOXHP-jvHIXsGhFZ0F.png

Aizen, having moved from the realm of the Shinigami to that of a God, is immune to attacks.
To even attack is already deemed as a "mistake"--

He dismisses the Vizords who fell victim to the "Hogyouku" as "Arrancar-like".
Such is Aizen's callousness that he deems it natural for the weak to be used as pawns to achieve his goal.

Aizen has been strong since his childhood and had thus never known defeat. Even when the moment came when someone surpassed him for the first time, he couldn't even understand it right away.

Aizen, who was stronger than anyone else, had a world of loneliness that no one could understand. The loneliness of the strong is deep and sorrowful.

Tosen in cant fear your own world gicves us more insight on aizen's motives:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

aizen wants a new world of truth essentially
divorced from the corruption of the old system of the soul society and the 5 families that have made the afterlife a living hell

part 2

The irony of aizen's path ties in with the name of his zanpakuto and a poem written by kubo on aizen.

EQH__DSXUAISdXV.png

the poem in Volume 12. This poem is connected to Aizen and Kyoka Suigetsu. The meaning of Kyoka Suigetsu is Mirror Flower, Water Moon.
Kyoka Suigetsu is one of the few zanpakuto that doesn't come from the Japanese culture but from a Chinese phrase. "Flower seen in the mirror, moon reflected on the water's surface."
The meaning behind the idiom is something that can be seen but not be touched. Like the "flower" reflected in a "mirror" or the "moon" reflected on the "water's" surface.

EQIABV-XsAI7RIL.png

Kyoka Suigetsu perfectly explains Aizen. Someone who wants something, but no matter how close the reflection on the water approaches, he will never get what he wants. Aizen basically is a reflection of the "Water Moon".

EQIAB8GWAAgG_Lj.png

EQIAB8DW4AELj_r.png

Now Ichigo vs Aizen. Ichigo defeats Aizen. Ichigo's zanpakuto is called Zangetsu which means "Slaying Moon".
Kyoka Suigetsu means "Mirror Flower, Water Moon".

Ichigo 'Slays' the 'Moon' (Aizen)

Mugetsu = Moonless Sky

EQIAC_RWAAMLgu4.png

The "water moon" can be seen as a parallel of the "slaying moon" aka Ichigo. Since he is the only person who could somewhat understand Aizen's feelings, and the one who controls fate with his blade, something that Aizen wanted to be, but merely is a reflection of it.

EQIADhBWoAEZDIb.png

EQIADhHW4Ag-7iR.png

EQIADhGW4AcTYek

0686-014.png

0686-015.png

after being sealed away after losing to ichigo, aizen saw yhwach try the same thing and seems to have come to the conclusion he was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back