• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear there is people to this day that still buy blanka defeating ash's pikachu thanks to that video
I actually buy Blanka soloing a wild Pikachu.

i mean some "normies" could be convinced DIO wins if DB does a good job justifying it. Cloud feat+FTL and comparing it to Alucard's stats should be sufficient.

I still think AL is going to win lol. I have this gut feeling.
The cat power and potentially the tower slicing feat can help.

And remember how many people thought Randy Savage would win, but it was DIO Kool-Aid Man.

Any takers for Agent 47 vs John Wick?

Also, who agrees that Prophet vs Predator was the best DBX and deserved a full researched DB?

Completely agree on that one, long, great choreography, the fight had a fantastic progression and escalation, large variety of what both can do. Imo it's way better than a lot of ACTUAL Deathbattles

Diocard OST spoilers:

speaking of, that sound track ending could go either way, that sounds like a Jojo win at the end, but just prior to that, it briefly sounds like someone being burned to ash via sunlight which would dig Signify Alucard outlasting, so this soundtrack could go either way, though I'm of the opinion Dio is going to win and I'm also rooting for him

Last edited:
Got bored so I tried to narrow down Hunter Zolomon’s best MUs.
  • Hit: Time. Their main gimmick is manipulating time.
  • Scourge: Villainous doppelgängers that believe themselves to be better versions of their counterparts (Zoom has called himself “The True Flash” and Scourge considers himself to be “Sonic the Hedgehog at his full potential“). Both have attempted to “help” their counterparts realize their potential (Zoom trying to make Wally a better hero by forcing him to experience tragedy and Scourge attempting to sway Sonic to his way of thinking). They both had troubled relationships with their parents. In the Arrowverse, Zoom terrorized and subjugated the Central City of Earth-2, akin to Scourge doing the same to the Mobotropolis of Anti-Mobius. (also they’re both Speedsters and the Chaos Force is comparable to the Speed Force, I guess).

Got bored so I tried to narrow down Hunter Zolomon’s best MUs.
  • Hit: Time. Their main gimmick is manipulating time.
  • Scourge: Villainous doppelgängers that believe themselves to be better versions of their counterparts (Zoom has called himself “The True Flash” and Scourge considers himself to be “Sonic the Hedgehog at his full potential“). Both have attempted to “help” their counterparts realize their potential (Zoom trying to make Wally a better hero by forcing him to experience tragedy and Scourge attempting to sway Sonic to his way of thinking). They both had troubled relationships with their parents. In the Arrowverse, Zoom terrorized and subjugated the Central City of Earth-2, akin to Scourge doing the same to the Mobotropolis of Anti-Mobius. (also they’re both Speedsters and the Chaos Force is comparable to the Speed Force, I guess).
Really don't see the point of Scrouge vs Zoom when they outright rejected Thawne vs Scrouge for just basically being Wally vs Archie Archie evil version edition

Sounds good, but really i have a feeling that if it'll be turned into actual episoded it will be just Wally vs Sonic all over again
Even DB said that when they were asked about Thawne vs Scourge, i think they'll just respond to Zoom vs Scourge the same way

image0.gif

Listened to the fight track for Dio vs Alucard
The song’s ending is 100% just Jotaro’s theme…. Which puts it in a weird spot of spoileryness. Like, yes it’s a JoJo theme, but it’s the Jojo theme Dio died too in canon. It would be really odd to play it over him winning.

Listened to the fight track for Dio vs Alucard
The song’s ending is 100% just Jotaro’s theme…. Which puts it in a weird spot of spoileryness. Like, yes it’s a JoJo theme, but it’s the Jojo theme Dio died too in canon. It would be really odd to play it over him winning.
I guess a way to create suspense
Make it feel like it can go either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back