• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2021-10-17_202842.png

Kira can turn you into a bomb and it shown to destroy the soul too, so you dont go into afterlife, so if speed aint an issue or they can recover from this, KQ can just GG with this

As impressive as it looks... Any missile that can pierce the cruiser platform and explode at near the oil tank will create the scene of cruiser exploding.

The bullet surrounding feat though... Is that already calculated?

As impressive as it looks... Any missile that can pierce the cruiser platform and explode at near the oil tank will create the scene of cruiser exploding.

The bullet surrounding feat though... Is that already calculated?

But alucard was the projectile that hit the ship and would have taken the blunt of the explosion.

Members of an invasive species that threaten to destroy the world if not stop stopped whose sheer raw strength and intelligence has elevated them to become the leader of their species. They also both have a positive character arc were they start out as heartless monsters but thanks to the help of a little girl starts to care for others.
Also I'm not talking about Anime stitch because that would be a stomp.

Btw, one of the feats was calced at building level, @Jasonsith, you'll be interested on that probably: "Shockwave yeets Bridge Building:

Feat:

Tower Side Width 160px/18.288m
Thickness 27px/3.0861m
London Bridge's Width:32m

Ver 1:
1828.8×308.61×3200=
1,806,035,097.6cm3
Factoring in 80% Hollowness cause Building
VF of Concrete(17-20j/cc):
(1,806,035,097.6×0.2)×17=
6,140,519,331.84joules or 1.46 Tons of TNT
(1,806,035,097.6×0.2)×20=
7,224,140,390.4joules or 1.72 Tons of TNT
(Building Level)
Pulver of Concrete(40j/cc):
(1,806,035,097.6×0.2)×40=
14,448,280,780.8joules or 3.54 Tons of TNT
(Large Building Level)

Ver 2:
18.288×32=
(585.216×0.2)=117.0432m^2
Sheer Force of Granite:15 MPA or 1.5e7N/m^2
117.0432×1.5e7=1,755,648,000joules
1,755,648,000×3.0861=
5,418,105,292.8joules or 1.294 Tons of TNT
(Building Level)"

I just noticed they mentioned Dio's abilities of creating zombies, does it mean that we'll have Dio's zombies fighting against Alucard's level 0 army in the animation?
Dio sucks blood from familiars and creates zombies.
Alucard absorbs the zombies and made them familiars.
The loop could only end in one way...

It's possible, and it's something that I desperately want.
Will be interesting to watch more army battles.

I'm pretty sure considering it's Persona, Adachi has some busted shit which renders Killer Queen ineffective against him
Ghastly whail and foolish whisper gg
I just noticed they mentioned Dio's abilities of creating zombies, does it mean that we'll have Dio's zombies fighting against Alucard's level 0 army in the animation?
That’d be sick
I wonder if DB is gonna write Alucard in line with his TFS or original personality
they could maybe have him break character if Dio brings out a road roller

This_is_as_far_as_I_can_be_bothered_to_go_with_an_Elly_vs_Asuna_mockup.png

I earnestly wish I could have gone further with an Elly vs Asuna mockup, but the clashing art designs are going to be the death of me (seriously, what's with the leg sizes?). If Elly had DBFC-esque models, or Asuna had Gears sprites, I'd probably get further.

"Split the sky"
Oh no

"Over heaven" PLEASE NO

Also the little SHA joke, hehe, i think their jojo analysis will be great ngl, also loved wiz talking about part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back