• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fir the most part mainly hard to try to get their stats considering not many have feats
they did say if they bring in Sans they Do Judge vs Sans
Oh they'd actually do Judge vs Sans? That's pretty sick tbh, never thought they'd think about touching a game like Off.

But yeah, outside of the final bosses and Frisk/Chara, the characters don't really have many direct feats, just abilities and vague levels of power.

Ok, heres a thing I remember being said.

"Lex needed comeback because he wasnt done well in his fight vs IM".

Or sth close to this, but this is weird. A lot of older characters were not treated well, but was Lex one of them? I felt he had plenty fun parts in fight too, smugly no selling IM at start.

Do you think Lex was "not treated well"?

Or sth close to this, but this is weird. A lot of older characters were not treated well, but was Lex one of them? I felt he had plenty fun parts in fight too, smugly no selling IM at start.

No lol
he had one of the best episodes on the show and Lex was treated as well he should in his fight against Tony

Who ever said that was dumb as ****

Well, that's actually for mine own script of Ness vs Raz, but basically Ness's possible DBs are either Frisk or Raz.
And joker
Yeah not sure if it counts for 4Chan to have had a true breakdown for SMT, as they immediately went to shit on it, hence "Universal Walmart".

Also funny enough I was reading S8 early thread and saw Weekly's cope posting about Ryuko. Funny timing.
It’s just funny making people seethe

Alright To Spice things up I'm going to list a MU and how long the fight should be
akame_vs_killua_by_inklingmain_deg4ugw-pre.jpg

Akame vs Killua
Fight Length: 3min+ some additional seconds
Reason: In terms of Banter Akame isn't going to be doing much leaving Killua to carry in that regard however the fight could be akin to Silver Samurai and Shredder where both are neck n neck with each other but never being able to land the killing blow

Alright To Spice things up I'm going to list a MU and how long the fight should be

Akame vs Killua
Reason: In terms of Banter Akame isn't going to be doing much leaving Killua to carry in that regard however the fight could be akin to Silver Samurai and Shredder where both are neck n neck with each other but never being able to land the killing blow
At this moment there is no hype for both HxH and AGK so not now.
There at least 3 anime vs anime episodes that are more possible in season 9 than Akame vs Killua.

Last edited:

I think Lex was treated very well in his fight tbh. There's plenty of other characters in older fights who were treated worse, like Knuckles being reduced to a blathering idiot from Boom composition and spending the entire fight yelling "oh no!" like a dunce would be a much better example for instance, but Lex had plenty of cool moments throughout his fight, and even had a lot of advantages over Tony for most of the fight.

At this moment there is no hype for both HxH and AGK so not now.
There at least 3 anime vs anime episodes that are more possible in season 9 than Akame vs Killua.
Not to shit on you particularly or anything, but I noticed we shut down a lot of fights almost instantly by saying "this wouldn't be likely right now, something else could happen" instead of discussing the MU all that much. Maybe that could give us other stuff to talk about?

I share the pain of having a lot of MUs I rather like be too obscure for DB to cover (often worse off than HxH and AGK lol), so I don't get a lot of chances to talk about em, it's always neat seeing some of the MUs ya'll like, I've found ones I'm really fond of through this board like Sakuya Izayoi vs Axl Low for instance.

Which anime vs anime episode is more likely to happen in season 9: Eren vs Ken Kaneki/random Naruto MU/ random Bleach MU or Akame vs Killua?
Considering that we just got the BIGGEST current Naruto and Bleach MU, I don't see them being an immediate pull yet honestly. I could see them going to Eren vs Ken Kaneki, AND Akame vs Killua. I don't think we're necessarily restricted to a single anime vs anime episode every season...

I think Lex was treated very well in his fight tbh. There's plenty of other characters in older fights who were treated worse, like Knuckles being reduced to a blathering idiot from Boom composition and spending the entire fight yelling "oh no!" like a dunce would be a much better example for instance, but Lex had plenty of cool moments throughout his fight, and even had a lot of advantages over Tony for most of the fight.
With Knuckles it was fair because DK was also treated as dumb oaf.

...Or both of them were treated bad lol

Which anime vs anime episode is more likely to happen in season 9: Eren vs Ken Kaneki/random Naruto MU/ random Bleach MU or Akame vs Killua?
Outside maybe Ichigo vs Yusuke Bekach doesn't have any strong Popular MU to do
Naruto as well outside of Obito vs Vader
Eren vs Kaneki could happen

both of them were treated bad lol
Both were treated as idiots in that fight due to fan believing misconceptions that that there moron's of there series depsite Canon saying otherwise

I don't think we're necessarily restricted to a single anime vs anime episode every season...
That too
Are there any JJK vs HxH MUs? I’ve heard the power systems for JJK is fairly complex and I think it would be interesting to see how someone from that verse would compare with HxH
I don't think there's any currently

With Knuckles it was fair because DK was also treated as dumb oaf.

...Or both of them were treated bad lol
As a huge Donkey Kong fan, DK is usually treated as outright stupid more often than not in his home series, literally being too dumb for the Tiki Tak Tribe's hypnosis to work on him, so I wouldn't say he was too poorly treated, but his stupidity was definitely played up to a ridiculous degree. DK's a little dumb, but he's still competent. While Knuckles is typically just more gullible due to lack of social interaction and hot headedness than outright bafflingly stupid, and it got played up way too much in the episode imo, to the detriment of his character.

Akame vs Killua

Fight lengths, huh? Sounds fun, let me try:

Shion_Uzuki_vs_Takuto_Maruki.png

Opening premise: The Elsa over Maruki's Palace - 45s max
Phase 1: Base Shion (w/ M.W.S) VS 'Base' Maruki w/ Byakhee summons OR Hastur - 1m max
Phase 2: Maruki w/ tentacles VS base Shion - 20s - 30s approx, ending with Lock Shot.
Phase 3
: E.S Dinah VS Azatoth Maruki - 1m min, 1m 15s max.
P3 - P4 transition
: E.S Dinah ends up destroyed, but Maruki ends up in Shion's subconscious OR an Encephalon Dive. Adam Kadmon is summoned with 'Thou art I' spoken. 25s max
Phase 4
: Maiden of Mary / Pendant Shion w/ Gnosis summons OR Zarathustra (likely the latter if you agree Gnosis summons plot point is bullshit) VS Adam Kadmon Maruki - 40s approx, 1m max.
Final Phase: AK 'Full Force' Punch is thrown, cutting through Trans Volans and/or Gnosis pack summoned, as Shion breaks down at the sight of both the Gnosis and the sight of Adam Kadmon. 40s max, complete with a fade to white, back to Maruki at his palace, holding Shion similar to this screenshot:

SumireHeld.png

Winner: Takuto Maruki
Time range elapsed: Between 4m 50s and 5m 35s

Yes and there's also one that can be shitty as well like houshin engi and some other one I'm forgetting

Could it be successful? Possibly it really boils down to how well it's animated and if it may catch on with normies

I hope it does too but we'll have to see
Berserk 2016-2017

Man, I hope the studio who did the Castlevania Netflix show adapts berserk, I really do. I'm praying for it to happen.

I would say: a random HXH matchup.
Meruem vs Kars / Muzan / Cell, Gon vs Deku, Killua vs Black Star / Akame / Damian Wayne
Wonder if Hisoka vs Gambit / Joker is too farfetched.

So uhh, how else is Weekly infamous? Anything else other than being a dick?
Wanking and making up non existent discord chats for downgrading and lying of feats?
Pretty much. Sometimes people in this thread (or just in this site) take turns in being a dick. But Weekly is in another league when it comes to wanking and downplaying.

plus bribing folks
More like bribing threats (like those "if I cannot convince you money will do" empty bloating statements) tbh.
He has become better when he was outcast into Death Battle Wiki.
(which makes me wonder when I am given back access to Death Battle Discord)

Bastard! comeback with Dark Schneider
Well Dark Schneider has done some very horrible things (more so in the eyes of leftists) I wonder how much this has to be downtoned.

And 3 days later Death Battle casual fans were broken so hard time hasnt moved on from that.
That was the day Ben 10 vs Green Lantern was relased, and it became the most hated Death Battle episode due to them being accused of being DC biased due to Green Lantern winning in a way that should have been impossible.

Last edited:
As a huge Donkey Kong fan, DK is usually treated as outright stupid more often than not in his home series, literally being too dumb for the Tiki Tak Tribe's hypnosis to work on him, so I wouldn't say he was too poorly treated, but his stupidity was definitely played up to a ridiculous degree. DK's a little dumb, but he's still competent. While Knuckles is typically just more gullible due to lack of social interaction and hot headedness than outright bafflingly stupid, and it got played up way too much in the episode imo, to the detriment of his character.
Sonic Boom played into dumb Knuckles a lot.

I find it fascinating how Sonic and things in it were perceived has evolved/died out from decade ago. Knuckles was dumb, Amy was the worst and Metal Sonic rarely appeared at all. Things can change a lot. Freaking Dragon Ball did not have Super 10 years ago which is nuts.

Sonic Boom played into dumb Knuckles a lot.

I find it fascinating how Sonic and things in it were perceived has evolved/died out from decade ago. Knuckles was dumb, Amy was the worst and Metal Sonic rarely appeared at all. Things can change a lot. Freaking Dragon Ball did not have Super 10 years ago which is nuts.
I'm aware, I quite enjoy the Boom series on it's own. I just take issue with how Boom Knuckles was imposed upon mainline Knuckles and then Knuckles as a character was treated like a brainless dunce, when he literally isn't in his home series, the Knuckles I came to see fight. Boom Knuckles and Game Knuckles are two very different, distinct characters. It's like combining Game Knuckles and Archie Knuckles.

And tbf a lot of people still see Amy as the worst lol.

But yeah, perception of Sonic was also getting increasingly negative at the time as well (to be honest it still is), I remember any Sonic fan discussion being super toxic at the time, especially aimed at the fans themselves. There was something particularly annoying about a new Youtuber making a video about the series actually having been terrible or X game having been shit, getting laughed at for liking the series, then opening DB and seeing the franchise get trolled the way it was. It's probably why Knuckles' treatment still annoys me to this day, and paints my perception of finding Shadow v Mewtwo to be the worst DB episode (alongside it's other myriad of faults lol).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back