• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luz vs Akko exist
Or Luz Vs Iruma
And, pray tell, why not?
Luz Vs Anne is an extreemly boring match and is a miss match by most regards, it's a sub sonic glass canon who peaks out at city buster vs an at worst hyper sonic to relativistic brawler who is at least multi-city block and cap scale up to some Doffy tier shit. It's litterally just Luz getting her head caved in at high speeds and I might not like Owl House but I'd hate for a match to be wasted for that.

Luz Vs Anne is an extreemly boring match and is a miss match by most regards, it's a sub sonic glass canon who peaks out at city buster vs an at worst hyper sonic to relativistic brawler who is at least multi-city block and cap scale up to some Doffy tier shit. It's litterally just Luz getting her head caved in at high speeds and I might not like Owl House but I'd hate for a match to be wasted for that.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Steven vs. Star happened after SVTFOE ended two years back with SU:F ending a year ago. If they follow that method, there would more than enough feats for Luz to obtain to make it a good fight. Not to mention, Luz vs. Anne is a thematic mu

yy23xk4yu4481.png

So I commented this in the wrong thread before so I’m gonna talk about it now here:
Since SMTV is out a lot of matchups have been coming out of the woodworks. Firestorm and Rindo from TWEWY seems to be the hot ones rn. What do you think about the MUs

You know, Ben did mention Saiyan Saga Vegeta as a possible opponent over Homelander for Omni-Man alongside Bardock. Does that mean it's possible for characters at certain points in their stories to be used?

23rd Budokai Piccolo vs Terry Bogard when?

You know, Ben did mention Saiyan Saga Vegeta as a possible opponent over Homelander for Omni-Man alongside Bardock. Does that mean it's possible for characters at certain points in their stories to be used?

They've mentioned in AS vs WW preview that they would like to use specific version of character more, and even used Kid Goku as example (and I guess king Mickey is second character when specific version of character was used).

Terry Bogard is Piccolo's best matchup.

Now I will admit this is more due to most of Piccolo's matchups being shit than the matchup itself being above average, but the statement still stands.

Connections as to why?
Both's fathers were killed by a martial artist who used blue energy attacks (Goku and Geese), causing them to swear revenge, learning a fighting style involving the use of yellow/orange energy attacks. Eventually, they took advantage of a tournament in order to do battle with this person. Later on, after this person died, both took their biological sons (Gohan and Rock) under their wing, the sons developing a fighting style that was a combination of both's fighting styles.

It's possible but your also forgetting he then brings up how fans wouldn't like how they have to use a weaker Vegeta for the fight

Plus an idea that is dumb using a character at a certain points isn't wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back