• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh

Also, Smashor since I posted my Yujiros MU list wanna hear your opinion about them
I haven't seen Baki, I just like Yujiro vs Akuma because of Yujiro's wall of cool abilities.

By the way, does anyone know where I can find that screenshot where Eggman says he's friends with Satan from Puyo Puyo? It's wonderfully easy to take out of context.

yh4izbsh9r281.png

I remember one of the researchers argued for scaling Hellboy to tanking a surface busting attack but then admitted that Hellboy wasn't even near the epicenter. I know nothing about Hellboy but like. That's dumb. Really dumb

Like seriously, isnt Rayquaza vs Ridley just "they are Dragons?"

I mean there is also "they are space related, they fly, they have energy attacks" but frankly thats just a bad fight.

At least Ridley vs Vilgax would treat them as characters lol

So, what's the consensus about Madara vs Aizen? Who would win this Death Battle? (no who would win generally but just in DB)
I mean. in general consensus people more leading with Madara though betting on Aizen makes sense as well, so uh maybe Madara.

We don't have basically an idea of which result DB themselves decided (like, how we would have an idea at all...?).

Honestly, casual side favors Aizen way more. Its by far most common pick in Reddit etc.

Madara does seem to have some stat advantage without cosmic Bleach, so if DB thinks Madara can handle Aizen's hax, he might just win it.

Ben, chad and swan were arguing that tho in DBC with kratos and dante, surface level stuff but yeah
Yeah, Ben dismissed Nightmare destroying the demon world on the basis that it was just a statement and then proceeded to describe Kratos being universal... based on the statement that Kronos defeated Uranus. I don't get what Death Battle are thinking... You can't have "statements are meaningless" and "statements are all we need" at the same time, let alone in the same paragraph.

Explore more requested Franchises, it's been 10 yrs of DB and several Characters and franchises have yet to appear on the show. One of my biggest gripes with S7 that it didn't take advantage of this, now that we gotten through most of the big names this season it leave room for more new meat on the show
This, not many new franchises/series have been introduced on Death Battle over this last few years, despire still be very acclaimed, and the few that had appear are series that are mainstream in the USA.

We have yet to see any European Comics, Manhwa, Books/Novels, or more obscure but still widely popular Anime/Manga, Cartoons or Videogames like Saint Seiya, Generator Rex or Touhou Project.
Keep the Marvel/DC down to a minimum. like i said we had a total of 5(soon to be 6) Marvel and DC MU This season 2 being Marvel vs DC and 3 soon to be 4 DC vs non marvel series. keep the capeshit to a reasonable minimum like with this season and focus on ones fans could care about.
This too, too many Marvel VS DC matchups in one season can really get people tired, especially if they use MU that most don't care.

Worse its that they take space that could been used for more requested MU that may objectively be more interesting to see.

I just hope Casts are only for shitpost debating. They have 2 debaters who want to win, so thats prolly why Cast wanks stuff.

I'd like to think Kratos & Dante would probably be lower than Uni in actual DB.

I just hope Casts are only for shitpost debating. They have 2 debaters who want to win, so thats prolly why Cast wanks stuff.

I'd like to think Kratos & Dante would probably be lower than Uni in actual DB.
Yeah, they’ve said on multiple occassions do not take the arguments they use on the cast as evidence as for what they seriously believe. They will argue for stuff they don’t believe in there.

Yeah, Ben dismissed Nightmare destroying the demon world on the basis that it was just a statement and then proceeded to describe Kratos being universal... based on the statement that Kronos defeated Uranus. I don't get what Death Battle are thinking... You can't have "statements are meaningless" and "statements are all we need" at the same time, let alone in the same paragraph.
Double standards at its finest, they also brought up Mundus creating a universe in his 1st fight with dante and they didnt deny that

I mean, he always does
With Tara Strong vs Tara Strong being a thing, I am actually positive about Bryan vs Kano - at least in the voice acting department.

Like seriously, isnt Rayquaza vs Ridley just "they are Dragons?"

I mean there is also "they are space related, they fly, they have energy attacks" but frankly thats just a bad fight.

At least Ridley vs Vilgax would treat them as characters lol
At least Ridley and Vilgax are both evil alien space invaders.

Rayquaza is dragon-shaped, is not a space pirate and does not even look like a pterodactyl.

RCO011.jpg

Imagine if DB use this to decide on Catwoman's speed ☠️
Red Hood is mourning in the Spirit Realm. Well Black Canary claimed she could perceive time down to the nanosecond. And can defeat Mammoth and Amazo and Red Tornado.

We live in a world where Sindel stands 6'0" and She-Ra stands 8'0". 5'11" is short.
We have had Shadow vs Ryuuko. We may have Samus Aran vs Mega Man X in the future.

Double standards at its finest, they also brought up Mundus (Devil May Cry) creating a universe in his 1st fight with Dante (Devil May Cry) and they didn't deny that
Or the time when, say it with me,

"Gray can fight on par with fellow guildies Natsu and Erza. Natsu has dodged lightning, and Erza blew up this giant meteor all by herself."
"Measuring the distance between the meteor and land in this shot, and comparing its size to Erza in this one, we found that Erza must have been moving over 20,000 times the speed of sound to intercept it, striking it with a force of over 50 teratons of TNT."
"Also, both (Gray Fullbuster and Esdeath) were in the same range of speed by scaling to feats of dodging lightning."

I think the cast was more then goofing around

Alright now we get to Best Girl Satsuki

Vs Bruno
Pros:
  • Animation Potential is decent
  • Banter can be nice
  • KLK x JJBA Track could be very catchy if done right
Cons:
  • Neither best MU
  • Animation Potential really isn't good
  • Law Exist for Bruno

demhul2-4c9983bb-cd55-4a14-9f77-4e5b495ffcae.jpg

Vs Esdeath
Pros:
  • Animation Potential is good
  • Banter could be neat between the two
  • KLK x AGK Esque track could clap
Cons:
  • Esdeath is unlikely to come back on DB
  • Satsuki arguably has better
vs Kevin
defys83-4304c05a-aafe-4e21-88a7-de55064f7851.jpg

Pros:

• Banter could be hilarious
Cons:
  • Animation Potential is low as hell
  • Style clash too hard
  • Neither Best MU and connections for it are ass

defwy9b-75d0458d-da33-4068-b451-2739d3833647.png

Vs Vergil

Pros:
  • Animation Potential is High
  • Banter could be very good given the two's personalities
  • KLK x DMC Track could damn well slap
Cons:
  • Vergil suffering a case of (Does he really need to come back at all) Fighter
  • Animation Potential could falter somewhat given Satsuki doesn't have a Super Form in canon (you have to use KLK IF to give it to her)
  • Sesshoumoru existence
  • Could be seen as a "Pity Win" for Vergil

p3y62n05mzw71.png

vs Henry
Pros:
  • Animation Potential is High
  • Banter could be neat between the two characters
  • KLK x NMH Esque track would damn well slap
  • Brings another new franchise on DB
Cons:
  • Not high among Satsuki Requests
  • Requires Travis to get on DB to increase Popularity for it
Dsej74FW0AAAkCj.jpg:large

vs Moraag
Pros:
  • Animation Potential is solid
  • Banter could be good
  • Xenoblade x KLK Track could be very good put together
  • introduce another Series on the show
Cons:
  • Moraag having another MU that could threaten it
  • Xenoblade not exactly being high up in request outside of Shulk to come in DB
  • Moraag not being high up in requests

I am actually positive about Bryan vs Kano - at least in the voice acting department.
Bryan doesnt talk much, only in Tekken 5 he talked the most and werent long talks, then Capcom in the crossover made him more talkative then needed

If anything his laugh and grunts during moves need to be done right, especially the laugh, thats the most important thing of the character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back